SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Katzenhemd

My customers from Germany ordered 2 weeks ago some T-Shirts. Until now we can not see where the T-Shirts are. FedEx Tracking number is for some customers invalid.
One email answer which I kept in archive, says "your product will be delivered on 25 Sept." This would mean my customers have to wait 4 weeks for 1 T-Shirt. I´m afraid they won't do that.
I just opened my store and moved from printful to SPOD due to delivery time. But SPOD has the same issue. At the moment I would not recommend SPOD for shop owners with customers from Germany.
Update: As I read now in my email response SPOD is going to connect 3 stores in Europe to SPOD network and of them is in Germany. This would be a game changer.
So let´s see.

September 4, 2020

Hi Katzenhemd,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We are sorry to hear your order has taken some time to arrive in Europe after dispatch in the USA. We unfortunately cannot influence the time taken to pass through customs.

The great news is that next week we will connect our three factories in Europe to SPOD, including one factory in Germany. This will mean customers in Europe will have a much faster delivery time. Look out for the news and instructions next week!

Groundwork Enterprise

I used this service to create some hats and they made a lot of mistakes in the embroidery and I'm out money for a product I can't sell to a customer who ordered it.

August 31, 2020

Hi Groundwork Enterprise,

We checked your account and we don't see any orders from your Shopify store, and SPOD does not have embroidery. Is it possible you left the review that was meant for another app? If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to reach out support@spod.com and we would be happy to help!

GeargaloreCanada

My product are not syncing to my store. I am constantly getting error messages. Failed error message. This app is not working properly

August 31, 2020

Hi GeargaloreCanada,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we got in contact via e-mail on how to fix this issue. It seems there was some downtime with Shopify when you installed which led to a broken install. A quick uninstall and reinstall fixed the issue!

IERROS

The Women's Cropped Tshirts are always SOLD out. Spoke to them a number of times and it's the same problem. Spod; I don't have a product to sell if your T-shirts are always sold out. At the moment I'm writing this, there is no medium and small in the Women's cropped T-shirt. People have been to my site and been asking why Everything is sold out. SPOD can you please explain? Getting ready to pull the plug.!

June 19, 2020

Hello IERROS,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry to hear that your are affected by the dificulties we are experiencing with the suppliers for some of our products. The feedback we have from the supplier for the cropped t-shirts in deep-heather is that they will be in stock again at the end of June, all other color variants should be avilable in all sizes. Apologies that we cannot give you a more precise outlook on this.
If there's anything else we can do, feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com anytime.

REP U HBCU Apparel

I've been using SPOD since the end of May 2020. May 28th to be exact. Their quality is great, but the "48 Hour" fulfillment seems to be false at this point, as I have had several orders so far and 2 of the orders are going on a week. Sitting in "waiting for production" queue. They have an option to message customer service on each order, and it has been 2-3 days between messages with no response from SPOD. I get that there are delays due to COVID. I just need some type of response.

June 19, 2020

Hello REP U HBCU Apparel,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry about the delays both in production and in getting back to you. Indeed, we have been struggling with reduced capacities in our production facilities and had to increase our production times. At the moment, it takes us about 7 business days to produce approximately 50% of the orders coming in. Approximately 90% are produced withing 10 business days. However, we will hopefully be able to increase capacities shortly to reduce the procution times again.
Similarly, we have been dealing with a lot of incoming mails and phone calls and are in the process of reducing the backlog there as well.
We try to be transparent about this and to update our merchants as best we can on the following FAQ page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

Modish Life x Style

I have gotten three samples from SPOD and on one, the color was faint and streaky, like a printer running out of ink. Another sample I ordered was very poor print quality and the colors were dull. My image was not sharp. The reason I gave them two stars instead of one is because the third sample came out decent and potentially sellable. I'm not sure if it's because production is currently being sent to other printing companies to keep up with their fulfillment demand during the COVID-19 pandemic, but the results have not been to my liking. I ended up choosing a local printer to fulfill my demand and they came out AMAZING. I will try a different drop shipper to fulfill orders in the future.

June 12, 2020

Hello Modish Life x Style,

We are sorry to hear that the prints did not come out as expected, if you contact support@spod.com with the images of the products we would be more than happy to refund the orders.
With the nature of print-on-demand and DTG printing, it can be that a very small number of prints do not come out as expected, still this should be not be the case.
It is great to hear you are now supporting a local business, and we wish you all the luck for your business in the future.

Little Shop Of Gore

Seems like the prices are decent, but I couldn't get a single file to upload, I'm not sure why there's such a long delay in the upload time. I tried several different files with several products and no luck.

May 26, 2020

Hi Little Shop Of Gore,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we looked into the logs and found some timing issues when your were creating products. We reached out to you personally, but the issue should not repeat itself again. Sorry the inconvenience caused.

Meme Wears

spod has so much potential, love the idea of the customizer tool unfortunately the mobile version of it is beyond horrific. spod made recent changes to it and totally ruined a good thing, new version is impossible to navigate as said by customers and experts. when i reached out to spod on this it took them 2 weeks to finally give me an answer that its not intended for mobile (despite this being 65% of ecomm sales). there initial version of the mobile customizer was great, its a shame they wont restore that version for me despite me asking repeatedly, might be better off with a different pod supplier and third party customizer app

April 22, 2020

Hi Meme Wears,

Yes we spoke about length about this via e-mail. Our conclusion was to not make individual changes for your specific use case, this contradicts what other people like about the mobile version of the tool, and we are looking to find a solution for everyone.
We decided once we have completed our expansion to Europe, we will be conducting a full review of the mobile version of the Customizer to try and find a version that benefits as many use cases as possible.
We hope that if you check back in the future there will be a version that suits the needs for all SPOD users.

DESIBLOC

Amazing low prices, that was the reason I switched to SPOD but wasn't impressed as SPOD has REALLYYYY slow shipping. Printing quality isn't great either, I ordered a sample and the colour was faded, dark on one side and faded on the other.

Nimble Prints

Don't use this app. At least not until they fix a major issue with it. When creating a product and pushing the product to your store the app uses massive image files of the .webp type. When I say massive I mean MASSIVE. On the order of 12 to 15mb per image. That's PER IMAGE so if you have men's collection for example and you have more than just a few items your PAGE LOAD SPEEDS are REDUCED TO A CRAWL. Pages were taking 10-15 seconds to load. You could use an image minimizer app but of course that costs money and doesn't overcome the second problem which lies with Spreadshirt's shipping. The shipping costs are based on the total cost of the order and those COSTS ARE HIGH. You can be sure that when a customer reaches checkout and sees they're getting tagged with $25 in shipping for an order over $100 they will frequently abandon their carts. $25 equates to another product purchase on another site and you can't subject customers to these expenses in the age of free shipping from the likes of Amazon. It's unfortunate because I like the app itself aside from the image file size issues and they have an excellent product line and color options. Get the two items I listed changed or at least improved and I'll come back.

September 26, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the image size - a 12-15mb per image is not possible. We're using precicesly the format .webp to reduce file size. Could you please contact us via support@spod.com and we could check your store from our end.

As for the shipping - please note that shipping is calculated on the product cost, not the price you charge your customer. As we're having the best prices of the industry you will barely see any higher shipping costs, except you're starting to have really big baskets.

Previous 1