SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Uniquery Studio

This company has super fast production times...but that's really all that's good about them. The print quality is usually just mediocre (if that), and their customer service is basically nonexistent. Also, if you need to edit an order, good luck! You can't do it from the app, you need customer service. So basically you just have to disappoint your customer. To top that off, THEY'VE RAISED THEIR PRICES! I'll definitely be using a different company.

Unique

Location Haiti
Time spent using app 2 minutes

SEEMS LIKE THIS APP HAS A PROBLEM ON INSTALLATION SO IT WILL BETTER IF YOU REVIEW THIS IT WILL BE THANKFUL

November 14, 2022

Hello Unique, I am sorry to hear about your experience with the SPOD App. Usually the app is easy to use with little to no issue with installing. I see that you only used the app for 2 minutes, so it could have possibly been an internet connection issue as well. However, we are always here to help. Please let us know if you would like any assistance with getting set up using the SPOD App in Shopify. Please contact us at the link provided and let us know if we can be of any help. We looking forward to hearing from you, Thank You! https://www.spod.com/contact-us

Fulcrum Dawn

App gave a 400 error repeatedly and needed to be uninstalled/reinstalled before I could use it. After creating an account I was able to place an order for a sample product, but I received an email from SPOD a few days later requesting a government photo ID claiming my account could be fraudulent. Customer service failed to reply to my email questioning the need for a photo ID in order to have a sample shirt printed. Also has by far the most expensive apparel shipping costs of the companies we've considered so far ($6.35 for one t-shirt).

June 17, 2022

Hello Fulcrum Dawn,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, although we're very sorry to hear you've not been happy with our services. Customer Service will always try and get back to you within 24 hours, however, they are not in the office on weekends and public holidays (they are based in Germany).
Concerning the request of an identification document, you might find our privacy policy helpful: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020572720-Privacy-Policy- Under 'Odering from SPOD' you can read up on the matter.

ReCet Store Online

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app all the time. The production has slowed considerably within the last month. Almost two weeks for one item. I use to brag about having the fastest turn around with the cheapest prices at my store. I can no longer talk that game anymore. Also the site doesn't always let you upload when designing and it cost me money with customers. A lot of glitches. I am going to have to work with another vendor as I do not have time for SPOD's site maintenance.

May 2, 2022

Hi ReCet Store Online,

Thank you for your review.

We recently were facing a backlog for productions, which has been resolved within a week. We are back to normal turnaround time.

Can you send us some examples of the glitches you are facing? We take that kind of feedback seriously. Just send our support team some examples so that we can fix them as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Your SPOD Team

Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using SPOD for a little over a year. In the last month, their production times have increased significantly (orders will sit for a week before printing) and their customer service response time has dropped as well (one of my inquiries never even got a response). Seems like something on the back end isn't working. I'll be looking for a new POD provider asap. :/

April 27, 2022

Hi Arrows Aim Greenhouse & Supply Co.

Thank you for that honest feedback. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have with us. Our production time hasn't increased since a year ago, but the problem could be related to something else in your account or with the order itself.
I would love to help you out personally, to make sure we can resolve any issues there may be. I will contact you per email.

Sincerely
Jean-Michel from SPOD

Bentonville Copy and Ship

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been using this app for about a year and for the most part it was a good experience. I have 3 different businesses and have 3 different accounts, including one attached to a Shopify store. We've ordered around 100 tees, totes, and other products. We've had some inconsistent print quality issues with totes and shirts. But the most frustrating thing is that since their latest update their site won't take any of my credit cards or debit cards for payment. Citibank, Capital One, US Bank , Paypal - I've tried nine different cards and nothing is working in any of my accounts. This problem has been going on for over a week and I have several t-shirt orders waiting to be placed and this problem has not been rectified in spite of several conversations with customer service. I've enjoyed how easy SPOD is to use and hate that I am going to have to find another service to use due to the payment issues I'm suddenly having.

April 5, 2022

Hello,

Thank you for this complete and detailed review. I'm sorry to hear about your problems with your credit card validation. Indeed, the world of eCommerce is experiencing a growing number of frauds and to protect both ourselves and those who work with us, we have had to increase our level of security. The validation of payment methods is therefore much stricter.
Concerning your situation, I was able to find your merchant file with this email address as the main reference: print@copyandship.net
To help you authenticate your payment method, can you send an email from this address to msta@spreadshirt.net mentioning your issue as well as your profile info and confirming that it is indeed the email address that you use for your print on demand business. We might be able to unlock the situation then.

Sincerely yours,

Made in the EighTees

Horrible. We are a print on demand DTG company ourselves and used them to print just our long sleeves and hoodies as it is very expensive to house all the inventory for every different variant we offer. I would give them 1 star but there are some things that are decent. My customers have had issues with nearly every order. Garments damaged upon receipt, loose threads, holes, etc. Prints are complete trash. As a DTG company ourselves we can see that they obviously do not have any quality control OR have a lack of knowledge in the pre-treating and curing process. We have had numerous garments where the print is rubbing off after the first or second wash. Even garments that did not require pretreat and were black ink only were not cured properly and the ink came right off. Their Spreadshirt brand apparel is nice quality but runs extremely small, especially in womans. This is a huge turn off as we have had many returns due to incorrect sizing. This is partly due to customers not looking at the size chart, so I don't blame Spreadshirt 100% for this. Their customizer is mediocre, it's hard to determine proper design placement from the collar and only one size of the image can be imported, therefore leaving every size S-5X having the same size printed image. For example, a small shirt may require an 8" wide image but an 8" wide image on a 3X looks ridiculous. You would think there would be some kind of human interaction involved in production to ensure that the ratio of image to shirt size is correct, but they claim this is not possible with their system. I can assure you it is possible as we use the exact same equipment and it's so simple to resize an image that our grade school children who frequently operate our equipment can do it. The only thing that I can say that they did right is they were always prompt at refunding damaged or misprinted items. We also will give them top honors for their speed, they definitely are the fastest POD service. Sometimes they were even faster than us and our turnaround is typically 24 hours from the order placement to slapping a shipping label on the product. Maybe they need to focus on quality control instead of speed. We are just simply tired of disappointing our customers and processing refunds and replacements. App deleted. We will continue to print in house as we do not have these issues.

January 3, 2022

Hi Made in the EighTees,

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry you faced such problems concerning your orders. Have you contacted our customer service about those?

Feedbacks like yours are really important to us, and I will have a look at what you described about our print quality. The print shouldn't wear off like that at all. I'll contact our production directors directly to report that issue.

Concerning the designer, we are planning on improving its functionalities this year, to make sure that meet the standards the industry has.

Thank you again for taking the time to write us a review.

S&S Empowerment Apparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Normally, I have no issues with my SPOD store, but today was different. I could not access anything on my store at all from Shopify. I called and the person who took my call assured me that the "technical" issue will be addressed and fixed shortly. It is now 11:16 pm EST and there has been no change and no follow-up. I am disappointed at this point. I don't know if my customers can place orders. ...very disappointed.

January 3, 2022

Hi S&S Empowerment Apparel ,

Thank you for your feedback. My sincere apologies for the technical issue we faced on the 28th of December. We worked as hard as we could to fix it as quickly as possible. It was resolved shortly after you posted your review. I hope everything is running smoothly again for you.

If it isn't, please don't hesitate to contact us again so we can work with you into finding a solution.

Laser is as Laser Does

Time spent using app Over 1 year

While this was my most reliable POD app with amazing customer service and super fast processing, I can see they've fallen apart as of late, and it's costing me business. My payment method that was saved had been compromised, so I had to cancel the card. I have been unable to add a new card for days now, and the best their customer care has is "You need to wait 24 hours before adding another card." 1) This has never been the case in the past and 2) no business has 24 hours of stoppage to give in the holiday season (and at this point, it's actually going to be 4 or 5 days). Their processing times have slowed significantly, and I have an order I've been waiting for for some time that had a label created the 29th and still hasn't shipped. Reliability-wise, I implore you to trust another POD for your holiday orders, as I've already had to refund 2 and I have a LOT sitting in queue that I'm not sure how to handle. They were honestly the fastest, most reliable service I had ever used, but I cannot overlook the inaccuracies in some of my orders, nor the slow down in processing. I certainly cannot wait days for their system to accept a payment. The fact you can't just add your payment at checkout like a normal site when issues are occurring with saving one is baffling to me.

December 3, 2021

Hi Laser is as Laser Does,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you had problems with the payment method and processing time. I am in the process of investigating and checking further into the situation to fix it as soon as possible. We will stay in touch to make sure you are up and running.

Support A Local Trail

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great prices, but everything is CONSTANTLY going out of stock, especially in the top selling Large and XL sizes. I don't understand why SPOD is always short on qtys for the most common sizes.

February 18, 2021

Hi, Support A Local Trail.

Thank you for reviewing our App.

I'm not certain which product you are referring to, but we are doing our best to keep our inventory full. As we just came out of the peak season, January & February are always a bit more tricky, since we have to replenish everything that was sold in November and December. However, most items should be back in stock by the end of the month.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Previous 1 3