SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Needs Mutts

Customer Service is great! Print quality is not!
I was very excited that the SPOD app provided a more rounded customise option for my customers, without having to spend even more money on an app add-on. I was also impressed by the reviews in general. So I linked it to my store and spent the next THREE WEEKS developing and syncing products.
It was not until I ordered my first sample product (delivery time was fine) that I realised the print quality was totally unacceptable. I had used a simple graphic design on a women's premium long sleeved t-shirt. But the colours bled into one another and the smaller details were completely unrecognisable. Dreadful quality!
Perhaps my quality expectations are greater than other people. Although I doubt it. However, if I had just listened to the small percentage of reviewers who highlighted an issue with quality, I would have saved myself a wasted three weeks of work!
Yes, it may have been a dodgy print, but how many of my customers would also receive a similar quality? I couldn't risk the reputational damage to our young company.
My advice? Try it, but order yourself at least one decent sample STRAIGHT AWAY. Then you will know if the print quality is up to your personal standards, before potentially wasting so much time creating products that are simply not up to scratch. So disappointing.
SINCE THIS REVIEW, SPOD customer services have reached out to me. They are extremely friendly, approachable and helpful. There is much I like about SPOD in general, but for now I will continue to avoid it until I can be more sure about the quality consistency issues.

November 3, 2021

Hi Needs Mutts,

Thank you for taking the time to review our App.

I'm sorry you received a low-quality print. To what you are describing, it sounds like you received a print mistake. Have you already contacted our Customer Support? If you send them a picture of your product, they will be able to refund the faulty item.

This is not something that happens often, but I'm sorry that it had to happen for your first product. I understand that it is frustrating for you, after 3 weeks of work.

I will personally contact you to fix this issue together.

Sincerelly,

Your SPOD Team.

ChroonZ

Produktkatalog und Funktionsumfang ist an sich gut und ausreichend. Support antwortet zügig bei Fragen oder Problemen. Produktions- und Versandzeiten sind sehr gut. Ein absolutes "No Go" ist jedoch, dass die Firma Spreadshirt auf dem Versandetikett als Rücksendeadresse auftaucht. Ein Whitelabeling Versand ist in Deutschland auch nach Monaten immer noch nicht möglich - warum auch immer?! Es wirkt für den Kunden sowie für den Shopbetreiber wirklich sehr unseriös, wenn hier die Daten von Spreadshirt auftauchen. Sobald ein Whitelabeling Versand möglich ist, gebe ich auch 5 Sterne, da diese Funktion Super wichtig ist!

April 23, 2021

Hallo ChroonZ,

danke für dein Feedback. Auf dem Etikett sollte eigentlich nicht "Spreadshirt" auftauchen. Wenn dem so ist, dass handelt es sich um einen Bug dem wir nachgehen werden.
Eine individuelle Rücksendeadresse ist allerdings nicht möglich in DE.
Unser Versandteam hat lange mit DHL und anderen Anbietern gesprochen. Aktueller Stand ist, dass für ~ 15,-€ Zusatzkosten (pro Sending) eine individuelle Adresse angegeben werden kann.

Viele Grüße
SPOD

1212Designs

I can't see the whole page while trying to upload products. And some of the buttons don't load so I don't know what they are for. Pretty frustrating.

April 19, 2021

Hi, 1212Designs

Thank you for the review. Would you mind letting me know what screen resolution you are using and which button exactly isn't loading?

Thank you again for the review and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

One Stop Hip Hop UK

New to the App, works great but shipping out side the USA with a USA based store has proved a nightmare so far leading to a lot of headache. Not sure if it's because of the pandemic, but there's no warning telling you orders may be subject to delays. The items go out and then no change on status for weeks now. So mixed after a fantastic start for me.

April 19, 2021

Hi One Stop Hip Hop UK,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app.

You are absolutely right, delivery outside of the US from our US-based production is causing us some issues. We are however working really hard to find better options and improve international shipping.

If you are selling a lot of orders to Europe, I would suggest creating another store and use our Europe-based production, as you will save on shipping cost and delivery time.

I hope I could help.

Thanks again!

Printa Custom

First, I wish there was a function for customers to edit their photos in the same designer tool. Like incase they want a clear background or want to crop images into a circle or something. Second, with pixels and dpi nobody is really going to know what’s their image size dpi and pixels. If they can’t stretch it on the product they want, they’re just gonna close the website and here we go another lost customer. Third, the designer tool should really prime the products section, i think a lot of people are not aware once you’re in the designer studio that there is a section to choose other products. If these three conditions improve this will be the best POD out there. I wish your team all the best!

February 9, 2021

Hi Printa Custom,

Thank you for your review. I'll answer your points in the same order.

1) More functionality for the customizer is a great point, and we are already looking into it. However, with the current technology available, it is really hard to delete background from a picture automatically, without doing it manually with a graphic software.

2) You are absolutely right, here. We need a better way to show why a design can't be stretched, or what size it needs.

3) Here, this is already something you can do in your shop, with the help of deeplinking. You can find more information here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020991794--How-does-deep-linking-work-with-the-Customizer#article

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app!

BadDoggo

I use this app for dog bandanas but come to find out they're just regular bandanas. One size means the biggest you can find? Very disappointed with this product.

December 22, 2020

Hello BadDoggo,

Thank you for you feedback! We're sorry to hear that you are not happy with the assortment we provide. Indeed, if you have a different supplier for bandanas or specifically dog bandanas, we would be happy to receive your suggestion at service@spod.com. Thank you!

Midwest Quest

The app is great for setting up products. The production and shipping is great. I created and ordered several sample t-shirts. They looked okay-the colors weren't great if you are printing color there are better vendors. What was terrible is after washing several of the shirts 3 times, the design could easily be pealed off. If your looking to have long term customers, I wouldn't send them a shirt from this place.

November 6, 2020

Hello Midwest Quest,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to read that you had problems with the print. These things shouldn't happen but if they do, please make sure to inform the customer service at support@spod.com, so we can refund the order and take the problem to the production sites to ultimately improve our services. Thank you!

bunlyshop

SPOD has good communication, but the backend on shipping isnt the best, the free shipping took 4+ months (and no one had any info on the whereabouts), i asked for a refund because 4 months is unacceptable, but no refund provided. Also some of the prints were a bit shoddy.

September 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you experienced trouble with the shipping of the order. I would like to point out that the issue is in the Canadian Customs process and not with SPOD. The customs process is unfortunately not very reliable nor fast by any means.
The order was placed on July 4th (not 4 month ago) and was shipped on July 9th (due to holidays). After it was shipped we rely on the shipping providers and the customs process as any other provider does.

In our documentation I can't find any request for a refund so I assume this was why none has been processed. Just did this now so that you do not have to pay for the flawed customs process.

Kind regards
Robert

noyume

I like how easy it is to use this app but I really hate that the items I want are always either low in stock or not in stock at all. For example, a pink hoodie would have only 10 of size large in stock but nothing else so I can't sell anything.

Unlikely Farmers

I wish you sold more American Apparel and had more options to write on the sleeves or wrap text. Have to supplement because you do not have that.
Please specify shipping and production times to Canada.

July 31, 2020

Hi Unlikely Farmers,

Thanks for the request for more American Apparel. Our purchasing team is looking into this to see if it is possible. You can find all our shipping times on our shipping calculator here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007744373-What-are-SPOD-s-shipping-times-and-prices

Previous 1 3