SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

appax

really not made for international shipping.I ordered a sample a month ago. after tones of email finally got a reply. i have to look for my order over the entire country looking for a number which is not a tracking number. THEY DONT CARE about your order.
but... I do recommend this app inside the US. good quality. great interface and very easy to use. you can add a layer on top of another layer and this is great, you can add your logo. lots of items to choose from. fast fast fast shipping. friendly and fast reply from customer service.
the problem is ...they switching to the dark side when you have to ship internationally. no reply. no support. everything is completely different. you have to find your package.and this is not great.

SKYIPLAZA

It's great but the support team seems to be nonexistent. Other than that, lots of products to choose from and product quality seems to be good.

November 6, 2019

We are sorry you haven't been able to get through to us. We have searched through our communication channels for any messages from your account but we haven't found any. Please reach out to support@spod.com for a direct response and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Adam from SPOD

One Feisty Peach

I always order samples of the products I wish to add to my store when trying out a new POD company to determine the quality of the merch. I order a v-neck tee, a wide neck sweatshirt and the sweatshirt dress. The quality of the tee and print on the tee was perfectly fine. I spotted right away that the print on the sweatshirt (white sweatshirt, pink and black lettering) had small white spots and it did not print as brightly as i would've liked. The quality of the sweatshirt is great though. The sweatshirt dress is another story. The measurements are very far off from what's advertised so I'm in the process of obtaining clarity and possibly another sample because of this. The length alone was about 3 inches shorter (lying flat) than what the site states, so please be mindful if you plan to add this to your store, or please purchase a sample first. I'm thinking I may have gotten a sweatshirt and not the dress?? Shipping times were reasonable so no issue there, I just wish that they packaged their items in individual wrapping as opposed to just loosely placing items in the poly mailer. I shop online very often and have NEVER received anything like this. I wish SPOD would really consider changing this practice as that's extremely tacky to me, but that's just my opinion and preference.

September 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Could you please send us an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can process a refund and also look into the problem.

Kind regards
Robert

My 3 for u

I like this app very much the prices are fair. There is a nice amount or free designs to choose from. I didn't give you a 5 because:
Not many children items.
No adult bottoms.
Can not change shipping label i would like to put on my logo on the packing and shipping slip.
But I like the app i ordered samples and i love them they do have a glue-like smell to them but nothing to make me die. i figure it to protect the print.

September 9, 2019

Hello, thanks for the feedback. We are looking to add more children products and adult bottoms to our inventory, so they may come in the future.
We are also testing custom messages on packing slips, and adding custom branding to the SPOD app is our highest priority at the minute. It is good to hear you like the app, hopefully we can add the missing features soon.
Thanks,
Adam.

vixay

I really love the quality of the clothing but when I try to design clothes non of the images load when I search them up so I am constantly clicking random blank spaces to see which pattern I like best and it’s a headache. The quality of the clothes give me a lot of compliments I just wish it was easier to design clothes on. I wish there was a save button so I don’t have to recreate my design each time and I also which I could upload my own designs. Just some advice thank you.

July 30, 2019

Hello Vixay, thanks for compliments about the quality of our clothing. It is possible to upload your own designs to all products. There is also a nice and easy way to stop you from recreating designs each time. If you reach out to support@spod.com we would be happy to get all of these issues solved for you.