SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

GiftsNmore.shop

Hello. Your App is great. But. Where doeas the customer can custimze the produkt?

i choosed that the customer can customize the design by himself. but as i wanted to check, i did not found any option to customize the produkt.

January 10, 2020

Hi GiftsNmore,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback! We reached out to by e-mail to provide further assistance.

Cyan Worlds

UPDATE: After several weeks and a whole lot of back and forth emailing between Shopify, SPOD, and myself the bug (turns out it was on Shopify's side) has been squashed and I am now able to install the app successfully. Thanks to all who helped us get this resolved!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have been attempting to install this app for weeks and each time I get an error telling me to "try my install later." I've attempted to contact them for help but have received no response. What a shame. Guess they don't need my business... At this point I definitely don't need theirs.

December 17, 2019

Update: We have found a bug on Shopify's end, we have reported it and are waiting for feedback from Shopify. We will be in contact when we have a reply.

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with the installation of our app. I'll have the dev team looking into the error logs and see what they can find. In rare cases there are conflicts with other apps or settings that prevent an installation.
Unfortunately I can't find any message from you in our inbox.
Could I please ask you to send us a message to support@spod.com to get more data?

At SPOD we value every merchant and project that is running. We are here to support you and your business!

Robert from SPOD

K McCaleb Co.

App could be improved by allowing multiple product options for single design just as other platforms such as CustomCat does. Other than that, excellent.

Placed a sample order on Saturday. It was processed & shipped on Monday. Received it Wednesday. Half the time usually taken to receive my products. Quality was exceptional as well. My only change would be to separate white/light from dark fabrics to avoid smearing. Job well done!

December 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. The multiple product options is a hard nut to crack and we did not find a proper solution yet. But we will continue working on this topic.

Robert

Royalty Reloaded

this app is Absolutely great I use it for my online clothing store ,easy to use ,easy to function! This app would be a perfect five stars if it included leggings and joggers. but overall great no complaints!

KreativeTee

So far, so good. I like that I can create my design right on the shirt. I like that I can select or deselect a number of different colors and sizes. I hope there is a duplicate selection so I can use the same setup and only change the image. That would be ideal. Love the $$$ too. Thank you.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
To duplicate products you can go to the Shopify product detail page and use the "use as template" functionality. This might help to speed up the process.

Robert from SPOD

Everything Hippo

PRO's. Good Product. Excellent print quality. Prints and ships FAST! If you are familiar with other vendors in this space then you know what a big deal these three items are. CON's, As a vendor, I manage hundreds of products in my store and the SPOD interface is lacking. It takes more effort than it should to manage SPOD products. I hope it can be redesigned.

Strong Arm Things

Still learning but it is very good so far. I like the shipping time and how fast I received my sample.
I enjoy this app making tee shirts

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

So far its been great. Maybe add new logos. And add few more varieties of products to customize.
White label branding too

Mysigns

I am enjoying everything so far .im just starting out so its better than other apps I,ll say that now. Early days

Kelwares

Would be nice if you could put graphics and words on baseball caps.
Would be nice to be able to switch from 1 quality shirt to another w/o having to remake them.
Would be great to offer t-shirts with a pocket