SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Muntu Wear

SPOD hinterlegte in einer Bestellung meiner Kundin eigene Werbematerial. Das ist einfach traurig und unverantwortlich. Stattdessen sollte SPOD ermöglichen, dass Verkäufer ihre Pakete mehr personalisieren können und somit die Qualität steigern. Das kennt man bei anderen Betreibern auch schon. * Update: SPOD-Mitarbeiter haben sich zeitnah gemeldet und den Fehler beseitigt. Solche Proaktivität kann man nur willkommen heißen. Ich hoffe, eine Personalisierung der Paketen wird bald kommen.

January 13, 2022

Hallo Muntu Wear,

vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.

Es tut mir sehr leid, dass dies passiert ist. Dies ist nicht etwas, das hätte passieren sollen.

Ich werde Sie direkt kontaktieren, um dieses Problem zu lösen.

Zu Ihrem anderen Punkt: Wir arbeiten daran, die Personalisierung der Pakete für Sie zu ermöglichen. Diese Option ist auf unserer Roadmap.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

The Kraken Grow Shop

I give 4 stars because this app does not offer the same as on their website for product upload, their integrated version should actually be better on this app. I liked being able to add all my products at one time which on the other version ( https://www.spreadshop.com/ ) i was able too. So far on here at least not that i have found yet. I am once again back to doing individuals products. However the trade off is having a fantastic mockup program for my customers now. So a very well earned 4**** review as it takes a lot to get me to write a review during my busy schedule.

Focus in, Shine Out

Starting to use more and more. At this point it's not quite up to par in terms of the generator as it doesn't allow you to have same design in different color for one shirt so you have to do double of everything. It also, on some products, has a very small design area which is much smaller than same products elsewhere. That said, their inventory is growing, their quality is very good, and once they get to the next level they maybe my primary provider.

Pioneer Kitty Market

So far so good! I"m especially enjoying the mason jars! Now, if only you can bring in scrubs. Scrubs would make my day!

cgnfuchur - Frank Gerschau

So far everything is great, the creation of mockups with its design and the integration into shopify is excellent. Only if you need additional mockups afterwards, e.g. if you want to show the print on the back, I haven't been able to do that so far.

Gotta Word

The last sample I received the quality of the shirt didn't seem as nice as the other samples I received it felt very thin and the cost per shirt was more expensive than the unisex items i purchased. Just wasn't happy with the finished product

April 29, 2021

Hi Gotta Word,

Thank you for reviewing our App. Please make sure to contact our customer service about the product you are not satisfied with. They will be able to find a solution for you.
We take that kind of feedback seriously.

Thank you again.

Schurts

Beautiful app, decently large selection with quality products. One of the best shipping costs and times out there, highly recommend. Only issue I've had was a lack of colors/products that I personally would want, such as all over print, or pants for example. If you want a reliable source, use SPOD.

April 29, 2021

Hi Schurts,

Thank you very much for your great review. All-Over prints is definitely a product we would also love to implement. We are constantly researching and improving our assortment, and I will note your feedback duly.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Public Domain Merchandise

Print and shipping times are stellar - super fast and easy to track. SOMETIMES the shirt printing could be crisper, especially around the edges of lighter colors on darker shirts. Really, REALLY easy to get up and going, very intuitive app, dead easy to just make a zillion products. Prices are lovely, as well.

BanKola™ Brand

The outcome is More than I expected. Except they do not offer embroidery designs. I plan to keep using your app. Thank you

ISQ INTERNATIONAL

So far I am enjoying it - it is taking some time to get used to all the features but it is working out pretty good so far. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5