SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

KreativeTee

So far, so good. I like that I can create my design right on the shirt. I like that I can select or deselect a number of different colors and sizes. I hope there is a duplicate selection so I can use the same setup and only change the image. That would be ideal. Love the $$$ too. Thank you.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
To duplicate products you can go to the Shopify product detail page and use the "use as template" functionality. This might help to speed up the process.

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

Everything Hippo

PRO's. Good Product. Excellent print quality. Prints and ships FAST! If you are familiar with other vendors in this space then you know what a big deal these three items are. CON's, As a vendor, I manage hundreds of products in my store and the SPOD interface is lacking. It takes more effort than it should to manage SPOD products. I hope it can be redesigned.

Strong Arm Things

Still learning but it is very good so far. I like the shipping time and how fast I received my sample.
I enjoy this app making tee shirts

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

So far its been great. Maybe add new logos. And add few more varieties of products to customize.
White label branding too

Mysigns

I am enjoying everything so far .im just starting out so its better than other apps I,ll say that now. Early days

Kelwares

Would be nice if you could put graphics and words on baseball caps.
Would be nice to be able to switch from 1 quality shirt to another w/o having to remake them.
Would be great to offer t-shirts with a pocket