SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

Public Domain Merchandise

Print and shipping times are stellar - super fast and easy to track. SOMETIMES the shirt printing could be crisper, especially around the edges of lighter colors on darker shirts. Really, REALLY easy to get up and going, very intuitive app, dead easy to just make a zillion products. Prices are lovely, as well.

BanKola™ Brand

The outcome is More than I expected. Except they do not offer embroidery designs. I plan to keep using your app. Thank you

ISQ INTERNATIONAL

So far I am enjoying it - it is taking some time to get used to all the features but it is working out pretty good so far. Thanks

ReRouteApp

i can attest that this app is awesome. as someone who is not always available for a computer, i just wish it was accessible on mobile

December 22, 2020

Hello ReRouteApp,

Thank you so much for your kind review and the feedback concerning the usability - we have forwarded this suggestion and will make sure to look into finding a solution next year as we know this is frequently requested. Thank you!

Valutribe

First impression,.. very easy to use, and so many variety of goods to choose from. The key one for me was how cost effective this is compared to Printful, whom I have been with about year. This is a game changer for me, so pending on how my samples turn out, I may be switching PODs. 5th Star is when I get my sample and it meets the print quality requirements ;)

December 22, 2020

Hello Valutribe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We hope that we will be able to meet your expectations and look forward to supporting you and your growing business.

SolomonsCloset

We use this app to sell some products, and it works nicely. Easy to use and very user-friendly, great customer service.

December 4, 2020

Hello SolomonsCloset,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and services, we're so glad to hear that you are happy with us and with the great work our customer service is doing. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Trail Dogs Coffee Co.

They charged me for samples and then never sent them. They actually never even went into production. Waste of money. Update: They got back to me to inform me one of the products was out of stock. I wish I didn't have to reach out in order to find that out, but I ended up getting the products and they looked pretty nice.

December 2, 2020

Hello Trail Dogs Coffee Co.,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry that the order could not be produced promptly due to a stockout of the product.

Please note, though, that we do not charge the money from your credit card but simply authorize the amount to be withdrawn once the order ships.
We could see that you now also got into contact with customer service - we advise that this always be the first step to find out what is going on, since we feel that our services can be judged wholly only after we've been given the opportunity to react. Thank you!
The order is currently in production, we hope that you will be happy with it once it arrives.

iPronoia

The app is much improved. The app is much more user friendly. I look forward to you getting new products.

December 4, 2020

Hello iPronoia,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! If you have any suggestion for new product types, feel free to let us know at service@spod.com. Thank you!

AntiViCo

APP works great and is really fast. Intuitive handling! missing masks .............................................................................

November 6, 2020

Hello AntiViCo,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that it works well for you and your business so far. We assume that you are referring to the missing masks for the EU assortment, we're hoping to be adding these soon.

VORVAEH.COM

SPOD is awesome, the product items are great the printing great quality even tho the quantity is short at times customer service responded with great information about the days in which the restock takes place. My customers are very pleased with shipping times. I look forward to the updates to the platform and product catalog. Thank you SPOD

November 6, 2020

Hello VORVAEH.COM,

Thank you for your honest and kind review, we're glad to hear that you are happy with our services despite the occasional stock out problem. Also, thank you for being a sympathetic and patient merchant and we look forward to supporting you and your business in the future!

Previous 1 3 4