SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Neon Patriot

I have used this app for almost a year now. Overall it has been good. The print quality is good and the production and shipping times have been up to par for the most part, although it has been pretty bad as of recent. I will also say you guys need to get more stock available for your popular products. It seems like every day you guys are running out of stock on popular shirts and sizes (mainly sizes). How can we consistently sell when you guys can't keep consistent stock? There are some days where i'm trying to sell a product and you guys run out of 4 of the 6 sizes available for that t-shirt. I can't just offer my customers Medium and 3XL shirts (for example). Buy more stock so we can continue selling. I've had to pause ads because of this. So that is a major problem with this app that other POD apps don't have. The customer service is also starting to slack as well. The customer service used to be the best out of all of the POD apps. Can't really say that now... Started off strong just hope you guys can get back to how you started off...

June 4, 2020

Hello Neon Patriot,

We thank you for leaving your honest feedback. Please allow to explain some reasons what is causing your issues right now.
We are experiencing some issues in our supply chain when ordering new stock. Our suppliers cannot guarantee when the next delivery is coming and it is resulting in a few products going out of stock time to time. Our purchasing team is working incredibly hard to find additional and back up suppliers to avoid any stock out issues.
Also, due to SPOD still shipping in near to normal production times, we are seeing a massive influx of businesses switching their products to SPOD. This is leading to a huge amount of questions to our Customer Service team. We are on boarding additional employees to counter the amount of contacts we are receiving.
We hope in the very near future we will be able to go back to our pre-Covid-19 level of service, we are certainly doing the best that is possible right now.

509DRIP

im loving it so far. please make items available all the time. other than that its great and efficient

June 4, 2020

Hi 509DRIP,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we happy to see you find our app efficient for your business. Right now we have some difficulties in the supply chain in getting stock delivered on time, but our purchasing department is working incredibly hard finding additional and back up suppliers. We hope to have these issues solved very soon.

YETHIA unique

I played around with a few different pod apps but this one was the best. easy to navigate and has great features so you can track everything.

May 26, 2020

Hi YETHIA unique,

It is great to hear you chose our app, we work hard to provide the best possible usability in all areas of the app. Thanks!

Fur Baby Whims

I really like how easy it is to make up a quick new design with either my own art or theirs. It makes it easy to take a special request from a customer and get it listed right away.

May 7, 2020

Hi Fur Baby Whims,

Our aim for the app is to be as simple as possible to use, so thanks for leaving the feedback. We are more than happy to be supporting your business grow!

GiftsNmore.shop

Hello. Your App is great. But. Where doeas the customer can custimze the produkt?

i choosed that the customer can customize the design by himself. but as i wanted to check, i did not found any option to customize the produkt.

January 10, 2020

Hi GiftsNmore,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback! We reached out to by e-mail to provide further assistance.

K McCaleb Co.

App could be improved by allowing multiple product options for single design just as other platforms such as CustomCat does. Other than that, excellent.

Placed a sample order on Saturday. It was processed & shipped on Monday. Received it Wednesday. Half the time usually taken to receive my products. Quality was exceptional as well. My only change would be to separate white/light from dark fabrics to avoid smearing. Job well done!

December 17, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. The multiple product options is a hard nut to crack and we did not find a proper solution yet. But we will continue working on this topic.

Kind regards
Robert

Royalty Reloaded

this app is Absolutely great I use it for my online clothing store ,easy to use ,easy to function! This app would be a perfect five stars if it included leggings and joggers. but overall great no complaints!

KreativeTee

So far, so good. I like that I can create my design right on the shirt. I like that I can select or deselect a number of different colors and sizes. I hope there is a duplicate selection so I can use the same setup and only change the image. That would be ideal. Love the $$$ too. Thank you.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback.
To duplicate products you can go to the Shopify product detail page and use the "use as template" functionality. This might help to speed up the process.

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

Everything Hippo

PRO's. Good Product. Excellent print quality. Prints and ships FAST! If you are familiar with other vendors in this space then you know what a big deal these three items are. CON's, As a vendor, I manage hundreds of products in my store and the SPOD interface is lacking. It takes more effort than it should to manage SPOD products. I hope it can be redesigned.

Strong Arm Things

Still learning but it is very good so far. I like the shipping time and how fast I received my sample.
I enjoy this app making tee shirts

Previous 1