SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Pioneer Kitty Market

So far so good! I"m especially enjoying the mason jars! Now, if only you can bring in scrubs. Scrubs would make my day!

cgnfuchur - Frank Gerschau

So far everything is great, the creation of mockups with its design and the integration into shopify is excellent. Only if you need additional mockups afterwards, e.g. if you want to show the print on the back, I haven't been able to do that so far.

Gotta Word

The last sample I received the quality of the shirt didn't seem as nice as the other samples I received it felt very thin and the cost per shirt was more expensive than the unisex items i purchased. Just wasn't happy with the finished product

April 29, 2021

Hi Gotta Word,

Thank you for reviewing our App. Please make sure to contact our customer service about the product you are not satisfied with. They will be able to find a solution for you.
We take that kind of feedback seriously.

Thank you again.

Schurts

Beautiful app, decently large selection with quality products. One of the best shipping costs and times out there, highly recommend. Only issue I've had was a lack of colors/products that I personally would want, such as all over print, or pants for example. If you want a reliable source, use SPOD.

April 29, 2021

Hi Schurts,

Thank you very much for your great review. All-Over prints is definitely a product we would also love to implement. We are constantly researching and improving our assortment, and I will note your feedback duly.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Public Domain Merchandise

Print and shipping times are stellar - super fast and easy to track. SOMETIMES the shirt printing could be crisper, especially around the edges of lighter colors on darker shirts. Really, REALLY easy to get up and going, very intuitive app, dead easy to just make a zillion products. Prices are lovely, as well.

BanKola™ Brand

The outcome is More than I expected. Except they do not offer embroidery designs. I plan to keep using your app. Thank you

ISQ INTERNATIONAL

So far I am enjoying it - it is taking some time to get used to all the features but it is working out pretty good so far. Thanks

ReRouteApp

i can attest that this app is awesome. as someone who is not always available for a computer, i just wish it was accessible on mobile

December 22, 2020

Hello ReRouteApp,

Thank you so much for your kind review and the feedback concerning the usability - we have forwarded this suggestion and will make sure to look into finding a solution next year as we know this is frequently requested. Thank you!

Valutribe

First impression,.. very easy to use, and so many variety of goods to choose from. The key one for me was how cost effective this is compared to Printful, whom I have been with about year. This is a game changer for me, so pending on how my samples turn out, I may be switching PODs. 5th Star is when I get my sample and it meets the print quality requirements ;)

December 22, 2020

Hello Valutribe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We hope that we will be able to meet your expectations and look forward to supporting you and your growing business.

SolomonsCloset

We use this app to sell some products, and it works nicely. Easy to use and very user-friendly, great customer service.

December 4, 2020

Hello SolomonsCloset,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and services, we're so glad to hear that you are happy with us and with the great work our customer service is doing. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Previous 1 3 4