SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

AntiViCo

APP works great and is really fast. Intuitive handling! missing masks .............................................................................

VORVAEH.COM

SPOD is awesome, the product items are great the printing great quality even tho the quantity is short at times customer service responded with great information about the days in which the restock takes place. My customers are very pleased with shipping times. I look forward to the updates to the platform and product catalog. Thank you SPOD

Geek Recruiters Shop

The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well.

MY TEE USA

Ita a great app, youd get 5 stars and be my "goto" app if you printed png on the sleeves? Thats all!

October 9, 2020

Hello MY TEE USA,

Thank you for your review! PNG on sleeves is indeed tricky, since our printers cannot do DTG - which is the only available printing technique for pixel graphic print - on sleeves yet. We hope to be able to offer this in the future, though.

AFRO LOVE LLC

The app is very user friendly, and there is a large selection of items to print on demand. We were a little disappointed with the print quality of one shirt's logo, but have decided to try that logo in embroidery instead.

September 25, 2020

Hi AFRO LOVE LLC,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy that you find it user-friendly, but sorry to hear that the print quality does not match your expectations. Could you perhaps send us a picture of the print as well as the order number to support@spod.com? Then we can try and find out what went wrong and maybe find a solution. Thank you!

HalloweenGaiters.com

This is an amazing way to add quality merchandise to my store. I like that they offer organic products, but I hate that they make me continuously write this review until I hit 100 char actors. That's weak.

fittstudios

I like the colours of the t shirts & I really like the retail prices :)
100 characters
100 characters

September 4, 2020

Damn character requirement ;)
Happy that you like our assortment. We are constantly adding to also keep up with the trends and wishes of our merchants.

Thank you for the review.

Kind regards
Robert

WherethehoodatLA

So far we have been using this app for our hoodies and we have had nothing but good experiences. Samples took a little long to get to us but when customers place orders they receive them in just a few days. Thank you!

Barron Tactical

This is a great app! The only thing I wish I could do was more customization with print areas. The print areas are pretty restrictive.
But the products are great, the app is easy to use, and the production/shipping time is better than amazon sometimes!

DbS Apparel Store

Really appreciated how easy it was to use the app as well as the many different variations and products available. The quick turnaround & production time is what initiated my switch from Printful. However, I really wish the print area on the products was much bigger.

July 31, 2020

Hi DbS Apparel Store,

Thanks for the feedback. Our 3 day production time right now is certainly a lot faster than any of our competitors. We are glad to hear you made the switch. We will certainly take your feedback onboard regarding the print area size.

Previous 1 3