SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Roadbum Gear

Time spent using app Over 1 year

My review is not so much for the app as it is for SPOD customer service. The app works just fine. I have been using SPOD for approximately 1 1/2 years now. Anytime that I have reached out to SPOD with questions and/or concerns they were attentive and helpful. My most recent experience was initially very disappointing but was eventually made right by a representative that went out if his way to rectify my issues. I was very fortunate to be referred to him and SPOD is also very fortunate to have him aboard. Closing remarks: App does what it needs to do. Customer service needs to do what they say they're going to do ~ Terille excluded! Thank you for everything Terille!

November 15, 2022

Thank You for your review! I definitely appreciated working with you and happy that we were able to resolve all of your issues. Even more happy to hear that the app is working as it should.

I want to apologize for your initial experience because we always strive to give the best Customer Service possible. I want to say Thank You for being patient and allowing us to turn that experience around for you. We appreciate that you chose SPOD to be your POD home and we definitely appreciate your business. If there is anything else that you need, please don't hesitate to reach out!

MW&R 5

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used this App to make prints on my products and i love it,what i love most is the availability of diffrent types of Art to be used,i can only say keep putting up new art work and the fact it is free makes it even better.

October 25, 2022

Thank You for such a pleasant review. We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the app and our products.

We will definitely keep in mind your suggestion for adding new art work. You also have the option to upload any art work you may like or create.

We hope that you continue using and enjoying our app, Thank You!!!

Stonksabove.com

Location Cyprus

Using them for 1 good month now, had no issues with any of the order. Got my personal order in, front of the loom t/shirt with print, honestly the print qulity is very good looks and feels durable, however, colors are just nog good enough, white is gray,...they need to improve!

April 21, 2022

Hi Stonksabove.com,

Thank you for your review. Have you contacted our customer support about this design issue? The white part of the design shouldn't be gray. Simply contact them here: https://www.spod.com/contact-us. They will find the best solution for you to resolve that problem.

Sincerely
Your SPOD Team

Dktw Clothing

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using SPOD since we opened the online store 2 years ago. We've had it all happen so here are our experiences. One of our orders was sent out a couple sizes too large, sent pics and the order info to SPOD and they corrected it by sending the correct size. However that same order was then lost or stolen by usps (not surprising). We then ordered a few products and personally delivered that order one state away. A few of the prints look to be low quality but nothing substantial. Placement used to be an issue as it was such a small area but has since gotten better! Pricing isn't ideal on some items but we've managed to weed out products that shrink or lose color and have found some quality products for a decent price. As a previous review mentioned, the shipping isn't helping any store make money right now. Overall It is an easy app to use, just be selective on your products and read those reviews as well. Consistency is key SPOD.

March 18, 2022

Hi Dktw Clothing,

Thank you for this detailed review and for working with us over the past 2 years. Feedbacks like yours are really important to us, and help us improve.
I will make sure that what you described about our print quality, placement, and shipping pricing structure is taken into consideration by the responsible teams.

Great to have you on board!
Sincerely,
Your Spod Team

KOM KEEP ON MOVIN

I want to start off by saying I love this company, the products the quality the customer service, and all are top tier. But my biggest gripe is the shipping, i understand that the price of shipping depends on (Shipping price is based solely upon order value ). Is there a way that I could work around this? I find it unfair for customers to pay 100 dollars for two items, for example, 2 hoodies valued at 50 dollars, then to have to pay taxes as well as 17 dollars for shipping. Why is the shipping so high ?? if an item is valued at 100.01 dollars then having to pay 28.75 for shipping is absurd.

Muntu Wear

Location Germany

SPOD hinterlegte in einer Bestellung meiner Kundin eigene Werbematerial. Das ist einfach traurig und unverantwortlich. Stattdessen sollte SPOD ermöglichen, dass Verkäufer ihre Pakete mehr personalisieren können und somit die Qualität steigern. Das kennt man bei anderen Betreibern auch schon. * Update: SPOD-Mitarbeiter haben sich zeitnah gemeldet und den Fehler beseitigt. Solche Proaktivität kann man nur willkommen heißen. Ich hoffe, eine Personalisierung der Paketen wird bald kommen.

January 13, 2022

Hallo Muntu Wear,

vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung.

Es tut mir sehr leid, dass dies passiert ist. Dies ist nicht etwas, das hätte passieren sollen.

Ich werde Sie direkt kontaktieren, um dieses Problem zu lösen.

Zu Ihrem anderen Punkt: Wir arbeiten daran, die Personalisierung der Pakete für Sie zu ermöglichen. Diese Option ist auf unserer Roadmap.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihr Feedback.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

The Kraken Grow Shop

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I give 4 stars because this app does not offer the same as on their website for product upload, their integrated version should actually be better on this app. I liked being able to add all my products at one time which on the other version ( https://www.spreadshop.com/ ) i was able too. So far on here at least not that i have found yet. I am once again back to doing individuals products. However the trade off is having a fantastic mockup program for my customers now. So a very well earned 4**** review as it takes a lot to get me to write a review during my busy schedule.

Focus in, Shine Out

Starting to use more and more. At this point it's not quite up to par in terms of the generator as it doesn't allow you to have same design in different color for one shirt so you have to do double of everything. It also, on some products, has a very small design area which is much smaller than same products elsewhere. That said, their inventory is growing, their quality is very good, and once they get to the next level they maybe my primary provider.

Pioneer Kitty Market

So far so good! I"m especially enjoying the mason jars! Now, if only you can bring in scrubs. Scrubs would make my day!

cgnfuchur - Frank Gerschau

Location Germany

So far everything is great, the creation of mockups with its design and the integration into shopify is excellent. Only if you need additional mockups afterwards, e.g. if you want to show the print on the back, I haven't been able to do that so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5