SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof Print-On-Demand. Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat.

WherethehoodatLA

So far we have been using this app for our hoodies and we have had nothing but good experiences. Samples took a little long to get to us but when customers place orders they receive them in just a few days. Thank you!

Barron Tactical

This is a great app! The only thing I wish I could do was more customization with print areas. The print areas are pretty restrictive.
But the products are great, the app is easy to use, and the production/shipping time is better than amazon sometimes!

DbS Apparel Store

Really appreciated how easy it was to use the app as well as the many different variations and products available. The quick turnaround & production time is what initiated my switch from Printful. However, I really wish the print area on the products was much bigger.

July 31, 2020

Hi DbS Apparel Store,

Thanks for the feedback. Our 3 day production time right now is certainly a lot faster than any of our competitors. We are glad to hear you made the switch. We will certainly take your feedback onboard regarding the print area size.

Nolan Neal

I'd love to have the option to add another graphic of a different color to the same product so when they change the color of the shirt for instance... it will add the lighter or darker graphic! Love what you have here so far!

July 31, 2020

Hi Nolan Neal,

Thanks for the leaving the feedback and making the suggestion. We are aware of this feature and we would like to release it in the future!

Shades of Color Clothing

Great so far. I waited on a phone call for 15 minutes before a recording telling me no-one was available and the mailbox was full. However it was very easy to setup first item for design.

Julian

July 17, 2020

Hello Julian,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and services, although I'm sorry you couldn't reach us over the phone. We've got a lot of calls and mails incoming at the moment and are trying to tackle that, but we will also look into the matter of the mailbox, thank you for letting us know.

800 Gifts

Production time improved after communication. Hope you will continue and make it stable. Thanks for the improvement.

July 10, 2020

Hello 800 Gifts,

Thank you for taking the time to update your review on our app.
We also hope that the situation will remain stable enough so that we can increase our production times again without endangering our colleagues in the production facilities.
Please do feel free to send any and all customer feedback our way, this is vital information to us with which we can in turn contact the facilities and find sustainable solutions. Thank you in advance for this.
As soon as we know that capacities can be increased, we will update you via newsletter and on the FAQ page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

Rabbit Bay

i really like the simplicity of how to use the App. The designs are cool and current . would definitely recommend

June 26, 2020

Hello Rabbit Bay,

Thank you for giving us feedback, it's good to hear that the app works for you and your business. If you have any further thoughts on how we can improve our services, feel free to drop us a line at suppord@spod.com. Thank you!

Karimoos Ltd

I think you need to add more products to your catalog for instance Phone cases and more, also the shipping rate isn't well configurated and at the highest price compared to other solutions. in mean phases, the app is very well designed and offers good functionality.

June 19, 2020

Hello Karimoos Ltd,

Thank you for your feedback and the suggestions. If you have any specific products in mind, feel free to send us an email for support@spod.com. Thank you!
Concerning the shipping: we try to of course offer the most competitive prices possible and actually reduced the shipping on orders with 1 and 2 items last year, as this is the cart size of the vast majority of the orders we receive, to offer SPOD users the best price possible. If you want to have a different pricing strategy for your customers, you could consider increasing the product prices to cover for part of the shipping or all of it and then offer the customers free or reduced shipping costs. You can find some helpful insights on the subject in our FAQ: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010855433-How-can-I-configure-shipping-cost-in-Shopify-#article.

Imaginapr

I love the printing Quality of the products, the fast production time SPOD have, recently I received some samples and I'm in love. Should be better with a better quality Mockup Generator for better look of the product before publishing in the store

June 12, 2020

Hello Imaginapr,

We are glad to hear you are impressed by the quality of our prints and the production times. We plan in the future to have more mock ups available. Thanks for the feedback.

Neon Patriot

I have used this app for almost a year now. Overall it has been good. The print quality is good and the production and shipping times have been up to par for the most part, although it has been pretty bad as of recent. I will also say you guys need to get more stock available for your popular products. It seems like every day you guys are running out of stock on popular shirts and sizes (mainly sizes). How can we consistently sell when you guys can't keep consistent stock? There are some days where i'm trying to sell a product and you guys run out of 4 of the 6 sizes available for that t-shirt. I can't just offer my customers Medium and 3XL shirts (for example). Buy more stock so we can continue selling. I've had to pause ads because of this. So that is a major problem with this app that other POD apps don't have. The customer service is also starting to slack as well. The customer service used to be the best out of all of the POD apps. Can't really say that now... Started off strong just hope you guys can get back to how you started off...

June 4, 2020

Hello Neon Patriot,

We thank you for leaving your honest feedback. Please allow to explain some reasons what is causing your issues right now.
We are experiencing some issues in our supply chain when ordering new stock. Our suppliers cannot guarantee when the next delivery is coming and it is resulting in a few products going out of stock time to time. Our purchasing team is working incredibly hard to find additional and back up suppliers to avoid any stock out issues.
Also, due to SPOD still shipping in near to normal production times, we are seeing a massive influx of businesses switching their products to SPOD. This is leading to a huge amount of questions to our Customer Service team. We are on boarding additional employees to counter the amount of contacts we are receiving.
We hope in the very near future we will be able to go back to our pre-Covid-19 level of service, we are certainly doing the best that is possible right now.

Previous 1 3