SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

48-Hour Print-on-Demand Apparel and Accessories by Spreadshirt

Xpressed Emotions

I really enjoy the variety of options and the simplicity in designing and publishing. Highly recommend your POD program.

Jonnay Designs LLC

I created two women's t-shirts from the SPOD app, added them to my Shopify store, and ordered two samples. The first sample wasn't what I expected. I contacted customer service and they were great! She handled the return in an expedient manner the same day, re-ordered a different t-shirt with the exact design I created, and placed my order for processing. When both t-shirts were received in a timely manner and came out excellent, I was completely satisfied! I love the t-shirts and the app. I am so glad I found this app. -Jonnay Designs LLC

Pipeline Trash

I have done 3 sample orders with them and so far they are great! The whole process has been seamless. The quality of the shirts and the printing was top notch. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend SPOD to anyone wanting to do this business.

One Inclusive

Easy to use and to connect. Love the app. Great designs to choose in case you don't have any. Best app.

A Reseller's Passion

All the products are great. The shirt quality is excellent. Would recommend to friends and family. ..

Never Say Never Active

I’ve created many shirts and another stream of income
Easy to use and has many templates
Currently seeing what other items I can create

C and J Print Shop

I love this app it does what it says. No problems with it. If ALL apps worked as this one does we would not have any problems running our stores. GREAT APP!

The Infinite Intel

We at TheInfiniteIntel.com Love SPOD! They have great products and their mock-up generator is equally as user friendly and stocked with capabilities like adding text, stock clip art and of course we can add our logo. David was great when I called to confirm a big order we placed for veterans services agency. He assured me the order would be completed in short order just as my other orders. I am sure I will rely on the great team at SPOD for All of my custom printing needs. Thanks David & SPOD.

CiODaddy

I downloaded and ordered my samples and they were shipped the very next day! It's been 3 days and I'm still waiting on confirmation from my other vendors for shipping. App is easy to use.

expressive flower art goods

easier than the website! I have been on spreadshirt a few years and the app is easier. The acceptance and options for png vector cousin images is great.

Previous 1 3 4