SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

TheBeardCenter

fastest fulfillment in this joint! thank you SPOD, cancelling all other Print on Demand services and sticking with you guys.

FamiliadeConfianza

its cool. not sure what else you want me to say i guess theres a minimum amount of words you have to type???

Teedeli.com

I love this POD app! It's free, their products come at a very competitive price, the app has a super simple setup and offers a customization tool for your store too! Next to lots of quality products they offer a selection of different model images for many products. The product creation process feels super quick and everything is very responsive. And lastly they really are fast fulfilling and sending the ordered items out! Sometimes even too fast ;-) Well done app and great service – definitely my favorite! 5*****

Triple Cross urban Sports uk

great tool to use thanks guys
..................................................................................................

theuniqueprintshop

It is so seamless to use and captures just what I needed. I didn't have struggle like I did using some print on demand apps.

dddailynews

Easy to use, great price and samples available. All you need for succeeding! Check-it on www.dddailynews.com

OffSeasonWears Online

I really like how the price is set and I am able to put a price margin where I want to be at or sell at. And I am able to create clothing and using my own imagination to come up with where I don't need pre-set where it already done for me, this makes my t-shirt design has more meaning to me than what is already preset before or buying from someone whom may have sell to others as well. Thank You very much I wish I knew this long ago where I could be making some money by now.

Godb4work

its awesome so far..................................................................................

Laugh Lines

I used this app to add many products to my online store Laugh Lines (coming soon). I sent for samples and was very pleased with the fast shipping and great product! Will be doing future business with SPOD!

November 4, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. This is really appreciated!

Kind regards
Robert from SPOD

Designs For Farmers

The cool thing about SPOD is that they ship really fast. They also have good prices. The less good thing is rather bad mockups, but Placeit will fix that.

November 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We will put quite some effort in the mockups in the future. Right now we want to get pictures for all products that do not have mockups yet. The next step would be to provide several mockups per product.

Kind regards