SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Crespo's Store

Excellent print on demand company amazing prices, need to be a little more faster in the shipping process but work perfect, thanks

pfaelzerweg

Hi, great and intuitive app. Is it possible to ship to Europe and is this service also avalaible in Europe to decrease shipping and delivery for European customers? Thanks

Candy Couture Boutique

Love this app so far. I've ordered samples, fast shipping, US made, package brand labeling...everything my customers are looking for on my site and on eBay.

January 17, 2020

Hi Candy Couture Boutique,

Thanks for your kind words, we are very happy to have partnered with your business.

Drama Patrol Clothing

Great app and really fast shipping. If you have an issue with a product they'll reach out with multiple emails and are extremely sweet:) I highly recommend and ive been a top rated seller for over 5 years

January 17, 2020

Hi Drama Patrol Clothing,

We are always happy to help should there be any issues. Thanks for your feedback!

Mop'n Store

I love the app its helped me connect my shopify store with my spreadshirt store. Its awesome to me..

January 6, 2020

Hi Mop'n Store,
Thanks for your feedback, we are happy to be working together with you!

Consistency

So far so good. Good quality and prices. Easy interface to use to create product. It says 2-3 day shipping. We will see. Will change review after a full month of service.

**Update: The shipping was excellent and the print was very well done. Great quality shirts, bags, water bottles. I will be using you guys with confidence.

www.consistency.store

January 6, 2020

Hi Consistency,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Good luck with the continued success of your store!

SignoriCoffee

First try - but so far it is awesooooome! Already ordered personally and know, that the quality is bombastic. Now will sell - cannot wait

Threads Of Texas

Easy to use and great selection along with low pricing. If you need a direct to garment partner I suggest you try these guys out.

Wizard Box

Absolutely amazing!!! I started using SPOD in November and they the BEST company for POD. The processing times are way faster than all the other POD companies and they have wonderful customer service. The print quality is also superior. I've gotten so many 5 star reviews on my Etsy shop because of SPOD. Keep up the great work!!

Black Stigma Crumbled

Each order processed has shipped within 24-48 hours and arrived much sooner than expected. I did have a large order missing 1 item from today and I am still awaiting a response so no comment on the customer service aspect. If you need quality items and a quick turn around I'd definitely say use this app. There is a faint vinegar smell that is on the items but once aired out, it's fine. This is my only complaint.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12