SPOD ‑ Print On Demand

SPOD ‑ Print On Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

48-Hour Print On Demand Apparel and Accessories by Spreadshirt

Blizzy Home

I have been using SPOD now for 6 months and i have had nothing but success. The customer service is amazing, the print time and ship times are super fast. My customers love the ship time.

Quote My Tee

i love this app
it really helps me structure my store and organize

Cherfooture

I used this app for my Shopify store ..
I love it . It’s a great app.!you can upload your own design or use the design it’s already on the app .

Lustful Greed

i like it alot i use it. so far so good sir. thank you spreadshirt. i like it alot i use it. so far so good sir. thank you spreadshirt.

BuildURBody

I used this app to make custom clothing for my store and it was fantastic and very affordable! Really awesome app and great products.

CBD HEMP DIRECT

downloaded and have set up our first POD t shirt. Love the process, cant wait to add more apparel options to our shop!

OLA-PICSOLA

I use this app as one of my print on demand companies. I am very pleased with the recent addition of the "create your own" feature for my website. It helps generate traffic to my site. Also, the sample t-shirts I ordered were good quality.

Ebi Clothing

This app is very helpful in creating good quality apparel for my brand. They ship quickly as well. I would recommend everyone. I can't wait for them to offer more print options.

Perfect Morning Gifts

Very pleased! Efficient, fast, quality items, easy to use.
Interface and mockups can use some work.
Hoping for additional products for babies and kids

Bunny and Butters

The UI is makes using SPOD so easy and intuitive. Coupled with the ease of taking a filling orders SPOD makes the perfect app for a T-Shirt shop like ours. Rustic designs for the mountain life.

Previous 1