SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Free to install
Rating (4.1)
4.1
December 12, 2022

This app made it so easy! I literally did my first design in just a couple of minutes. Great interface and super easy to use.

Boyko Media Designs
Time spent using app: 6 days
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Boyko Media Designs and Thank You for your review! We are happy that you found our app easy-to-use. We are even more ecstatic that you were able to create your first design with us. We are here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success, welcome to the SPOD Family!

Edited December 12, 2022

It's amazing how many options there are to browse, select, and order. Aside from an easy-to-follow manual, it also lets you create last-minute products based on trends or memes, which I found extremely useful. Best Quality and 100% reliability. Amazing application!

Snehal's art
Time spent using app: About 1 month
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Snehal's Art and Thank You for your review! We are happy that you find our app easy-to-use and that you find our assortment appealing to your needs. SPOD is here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 12, 2022

Great app! Such a breeze to use. Great options to choose from and great for someone doing this for the first time. The entire process was very clear and had a step by step guide to follow which was very helpful.

Kay's
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 12, 2022

Hello Kay's and welcome to SPOD! We are happy to hear that you chose SPOD for your first POD experience. Finding an app that is easy-to-use with step-by-step instructions can be difficult, so we are excited to be of assistance. SPOD is here if you need any additional assistance while on your SPOD journey. Thank You for your review!

December 9, 2022

After using it, I'm quite happy with it, I love everything about it. It's user-friendly and comes with lots of features.

dpkdukkan
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Hello and Thank You for your review dpkdukkan! We are happy to hear that after using our app you are happy with it. We are also pleased that you find the app user-friendly and you are enjoying all of our features. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

Very new to creating my own merch, but the Spod app was really easy to use. Selecting merch and adding my own designs was super simple, and good fun. Highly recommend it.

Wonderful&Weird
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You Wonderful&Weird for your review and recommendation. We are happy that we are your first choice when it comes to creating merch. Making SPOD easy-to-use, simple and while helping to create your vision is key for us. SPOD is here if you need any additional help while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success, welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

Seamless integration with Shopify, love all the product library and features. Super dynamic. Looking forward to scale my online store with Spod!

BerneRus
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You BerneRus for your review! We are ecstatic to hear that your integration of the SPOD app was seamless. We are happy that you like our line of assortment and features. We look forward to helping you scale your online store as well. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you the best of luck and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

This app is very easy to learn and use. It has a huge library of assets and features to make your products come to life. I highly recommend.

CainStore-77
Time spent using app: 23 days
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You Cain-Store77 for your review and recommendation. We are happy that you were able to navigate our app easily and learn to use it. Our assortment and features are some of the best parts about SPOD, so we are pleased that we can assist in helping your ideas come to life. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

I found this app very user-friendly. I love the variety of sustainable products and it comes with lots of features. The fact that you can customize your goods with detail really appealed to me. Looking forward to bringing my ideas to life.

inkalaugh
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Hello and Thank You for your review inkalaugh! We are happy to hear that your find our app user-friendly, you love our variety of assortment and you like or customizable options. SPOD is here is you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 9, 2022

Very easy and fun to use! You can upload your own design or choose from the library of creative assets, it's great.

Happy Moon
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You for your review Happy Moon! We are happy that you find our app to be fun and easy-to-use. We are also pleased that you enjoy uploading your own designs or choosing from ours. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

December 8, 2022

I had a great time using this app. It was simple to use, and I like the selection of sustainable goods! Would advise anyone seeking to start making merchandise for their company!

dinoop93
India
Time spent using app: 17 days
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand replied December 11, 2022

Thank You for your review dinoop93! We are happy that you are enjoying our app and assortment. We also appreciate your recommendation. SPOD is here if you need any additional help along your SPOD journey. Wishing you the best of luck and welcome to the SPOD Family!