SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Dream Believe Achieve Strategies

Great product. Very easy to navigate. I like that they have black models. Please keep including black models.

Global League Shop

Virtually all of the products I sell are provided by SPOD. I'm very satisfied with everything so far.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

I have tried many print on demand sites. Ive always been drawn to the absolute lowest price apps. Well, you get what you pay for with many of them. When I came across the app, I designed some goods and ordered samples (which were reduced when you buy samples) and I just gotta say... I LOVE IT!!!! The prices are good, the profit margin are good, the shipping times are great and the customer service is fantastic. Will be using this app long term!!

WRSHP, LLC

SPOD has been great so far! Very easy to use and very organized. I would recommend SPOD to anyone who is starting up their online apparel business. I was familiar with spreadshirt prior to using SPOD and wanted to use the same company in my shopify store. Luckily they had it!

OskingGoods

so good so far. is very frendly to use and got a lot of products. hope they keep getting more stuff and have the nice pricess they offer. ty.

Three Basketeers

This app is SO easy to use, and syncs seamlessly to Shopify. I love that we don't have to stock different sizes and colors of our products.

Athletic Apparatus

Very easy to use very user friendly products look very good to wear I would suggest to a friend that is interested in starting a T-Shirt business.

Izzy Drew Lane

I used this app to add a tee shirt I designed and it was very easy to use. It took me a while to get my image exactly the way I wanted it to look on the shirt and wish there was a way to select ink color for the image on the app. Now I will market it and hope it sells! Thank you.

Cosmic Clothing Shop | Space and Science Inspired Clothing & Accessories

This app is super easy to use, and fast shipping to the customers! (even with covid/holidays) Would definitely recommend using this app for your shop!

Storyland Studio

Custom to Shopify Easy .....I am very pleased by simply creating and adding to the store. I am creating a store of simply the best Tshirts

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40