Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Metafields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

griggindustries

I needed to change pounds to ounces on 1700 items. This app even made shopify do the math for me. I looked at many and this app handled it like it was nothing. Be careful, it will do exactly what you tell it to do. The excel import and export are great!!

CEW Group

Great app for managing large catalogue of products. Fantastic service, any questions or issues I ever had were resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

NUNU BARCELONA

This is an ABSOLUTE MUST have App!!!
Amazing the time you can save using this excel-like editor for changing data on your catalog.
It has ALL the needed functionalities, like massive copy-paste, export-import to excel, advanced filtering, metatags, massive price-changing, etc.
It is also very fast!

tellitelli.ee

This is a great app for a large catalogue. Changes are immediate, this is just awesome. Customer service replies quickly and is very professional. Price is great! 5 stars defenitely!

NOVEDGE

We use this app to manage a large catalog of products and it is so much better than any alternative we have tried.

And tech support is very prompt and helpful.

A must have in my opinion.

Flashy Golf

Awesome app! I have used a lot of bulk editors and metafield editors in the past, and this app brilliantly combines the two in a very easy to use and effective way. Saved us hours of monotonous work and help us to better organize our product data. Thanks!

Marching Show Concepts

This might be one of the best, if not the best apps on the Shopify app store. It's easy to use, AND it makes edits QUICK!!!!!! I can update a ton of things, like prices based on variations, and I'm able to make them quickly. As we know, time is money, and this app is MONEY!!!!!! Thank you so much for making this app, and constantly updating and making it even better with every update!

Paynes Gray

Great app! Works consistently with large volume catalog. Import option to add or update and will only upload changed info and saves a ton of time. Filters are customizable to get the best results for export. Support is fast and thorough when troubleshooting (even user error).

clé tile

Extremely happy with this app as it helps me import and export products with easy including collection and metafield information which is not available by default. Also being able to edit things without having to export makes it a breeze when trying to edit a set of products on the store

cletile3.0

Great app when having to make bulk updated to product data, especially when metafields are involved.

Previous 1 3 4