Calificación general
3,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 71% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 21% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de marzo de 2023

I've been using it for about 3 weeks now. Product management is very simplified. It's very well constructed. It is not comparable to Shopify list. It's much better.
The support is great too
Available via email, responds within 24 hours.

I have tried many apps here that are similar to excel. This is the best you can use.

Thank you very much, for this Perfect APP!!!

Jazys Shop
Austria
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
2 de marzo de 2017

This kind of functionality should be in every site! Finally I can mass update my products without limitations. Great app well worth the price

Bliss Gardens
Casi 5 años usando la aplicación
18 de mayo de 2017

Truly exceptionnal app and very well thought. Thanks a lot!

Teknocatz
China
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 5 de enero de 2017

I have used many different techniques to maintain metafields on our products that we use to indicate lead time to customers on the variant level. This tool is such a timesaver. I have created and saved a view with our core products with a few descriptive fields and those metafields. When we order multiple variants of the same style from the shop, they all have the same ETA. Thanks to this app, it could not be easier. We can enter the date once and drag-to-fill like in Excel. What I particularly like is that ALL data can be edited in this grid format, not just metafields. And it is not just for EDITING. It is a great way to see your data at glance. I did this with product weights and could easily see where we had issues in our data. Of course, then is was easy to correct.

I have not yet explored some other items in the top toolbar, like DATA LOCATOR. From the help doc, it looks easy to update prices on a mass scale too.

Support has been quick, friendly, and helpful (I asked about the ability to save views, as did others, and the feature appeared the following week).

This is definitely a tool you want in your shop management toolbox.

Standout
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
3 de septiembre de 2017

Must-have app! Extremly useful

Bestpysanky
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
15 de septiembre de 2017

Very helpful app. Very good support. Thank you!

Rockwellnutrition
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
19 de enero de 2022

I've had this App installed for just over 1 year now. And it's AMAZING! By far the best Product Editor out there. Basically unlimited options and easy to use. Would recommend this to everybody!! 5 stars *****

OEMparts.no
Noruega
Fecha de modificación: 17 de marzo de 2021

This app is really awesome, We got a problem and send a mail to developer, they rectified quickly. Thank you

James & Co
India
9 de abril de 2020

Great app for managing large catalogue of products. Fantastic service, any questions or issues I ever had were resolved within 24 hours. Highly recommended.

CEW Group
Reino Unido
7 de junio de 2021

Amazing using it for years allows you to edit nearly everything in very specific ways in the shopify system. We use it to update our prices daily and make any other bulk edits we need to by importing a csv.

Deff Audio