Excel‑like Product Manager

Excel‑like Product Manager

by Holest Engineering

Meta fields editing, Excel import and export and bulk editing!

MATCH MUCH

what the fuck are you people doing? I just tried free trial and found your app was not suitable for my use, then uninstalled very soon within 3 days or so. But you guys charged me a full month and I don't know if you will keep charging me every month. Your behavior is just like thief, you know? Please stop stealing from me!

Captainbirthday

I was really excited about editing the titles of my 900 listings. I couldn't figure out how to upload the listings to my Shopify store. I watched all of the videos and read the tutorials. I contacted support. No one will get back to me. This app does not offer a free trial period. I paid for something I can't use.

Follow up: After, I left my review, I received this unprofessional message, "We see you complain that we don't respond. We don't have un-answered messages from you in our inboxes. If you need help you should write to us, not just fire negative reviews."

Then, they also responded to my inquiry ticket which I placed over a week ago in another message. They are disorganized.

Acglegend

Bad import experience, Waste my money

Mkstore2109

I only have 5000 SKUs, but this app is SO SLOW. Are these reviews fake?

I'm more upset that I WASTED MY TIME, trying to make it work.

Bowtiehouse Ua

I rent this app for import and export products with xls and csv files.
Unfortunately, this app does not work for import. I tried to contact with support but they did nothing. I just spend one day for preparing file for import and $6.99

Vapeamericainc Com

Nice idea, but didn't work for us. Constantly freezing.