Springbot

Springbot

by Springbot

All-in-one SMB Marketing Automation and Attribution Solution

Petzz Gallery

this has helped me really make sure I continue to bring customers back. I like this, it's a good app that i can use in my store. I hope it works

Element Ring Co

I have been using Springbot for the last 30 days or so and I can really say I really like it. I do think that some elements of the platform were oversold to us but I will get into that later.

Pros:

The email segmentation and targeting is awesome. The whole email marketing platform is top notch. Very easy to use and has already provided us with great results. Much better than Mailchimp! The Ads platform is also very nice. The Adroll integration is amazing and again has already provided us with a big ROI. I do feel the creation and implementation of the ads can be a little clunky. It isn't as intuitive as the email creation stuff but the results make up for it.

Cons:

The social hub is virtually worthless in my opinion. I don't use it at all. You're very limited in what you can do inside of it in terms of functionality. The big thing is the ability to schedule post, which you can do in FB business manager anyways. You can also schedule tweets but our business doesn't use Twitter. No Pinterest integration or ability to post or manage your Instagram account. I guess the shoppable Instagram is cool but like I said you can't manage any other things from Instagram.

Conclusion:

Overall I love the platform. The social limitations aside everything else is really great and I do think it is worth the money. The Springbot team has been incredibly helpful, our sales person Preston was really great in addressing our initial concerns and getting us committed. The on-boarding specialist Olivia was really helpful in getting us setup and getting the ball rolling. Our Account Manager Ashley has been great so far, we haven't had a ton of time to work with her yet but I'm sure if she's anything like the other people on the Springbot team she'll be a great resource.

Overall I would recommend it if you can afford the expense and can spend the time learning the platform.

Lily Hill

Springbot offers tons of great marketing tools for businesses-I especially love their selection of triggered e-mails (it integrates nicely with Shopify as well). Springbot's customer service gets an A+. They are kind, helpful and responsive to all of my questions. Would definitely recommend.

Talia di Napoli

The app works great and the Springbot team is amazing at onboarding and making everything work in a very short amount of time!

Eat Lightning Clothing

Worth every penny! Our sales increased a 30% in the first month! The on boarding process was very simple and required minimal work on our end. Our email and Facebook campaign consultants took us to the next level. My only regret is that I hesitated for 4 months before finally pulling the trigger on Springbot.

Genius One

I have implemented 100's of apps and plugins over my 15-year career and this has been the best onboarding process I have ever experienced.

TIMOTEO

So happy we finally found a solution that is working for our company. Springbot has taken the experience of e-commerce engagement and created some powerful tools to help manifest quantifiable results! Working with Andrew has been a pleasure and has paid off with increased business. Highly recommend!

originalsprout.com

Springbot has been such a great tool for our business! The amount of data we are able to collect and use is outstanding (not to mention other features like automatic social posting, email creation, trackable links, adrolls, and so much more)! We have worked closely with Andrew Foah who goes above and beyond as our point of contact to Springbot. He is quick to respond (even though we are on the other side of the country), is extremely helpful and makes sure to complete all things that are asked of him in an extremely timely manner. This is a great tool if you are looking to start your data-driven ecommerce marketing journey!

BlueSantorini

Springbot has been amazing. I have worked with with Ala to bring my Facebook advertising inline since this is something that I really did not feel comfortable with and she has made me feel like I am in superb hands. Every week I have also had a call with Malikah to ensure that I understood each and every part of what Springbot had to offer me. WOW. Their email platform is so easy!, Their social hub is amazing they way that you can schedule your post in advance, and the analytics are incredible. But their personalization for your business is what has really amazed me. I feel I have a true partner in my ecommerce business and I'm not just out here alone. I love Springbot! I know I can call them, yes call them, and speak to a real person if I have a question or need help. I feel like I'm in good hands!

Smart Glass Jewelry

Springbot has been great to use - amazing customer service and makes keeping up with all things digital and social easy. Many of my customers think my company is much larger than it is because our online marketing is so professionally done. We've had a 35% increase in web sales since starting with Springbot, most of the increase is from new customers so I know the Springbot marketing is working.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6