Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Grow your store with Email Marketing, Paid Ads, Pop Ups & SMS

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Hit! Balm Sample

We are in the early days of implementing both the triggered, segmented email capability as well the anonymous email retargeting capability from Springbot. While it is a little early to do a full review, a big factor in selecting SB was the added account service layer which is proving to be invaluable. Our first point of contact, Bailey was extremely knowledgeable, pro-active and full of very specific high value advice (and a good conversationalist). The team went out of their way to accommodate our challenging requirements and Andrea our engagement lead has been marvelous at helping us get live efficiently and effectively. So far, very happy. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with the SpringBot team.

Crazy Compression

Time spent using app About 6 years

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

503 Sports

They have been very helpful with all questions and explaining features. The app has been great for marketing and retaining customers.

Headwaters Studio

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Essence Luxe Couture

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's been a pleasure working with Springbot. Stuart and Ryan have gone over and above to accommodate our transition from Klaviyo. Their data and segments are extremely valuable and that alone justifies their price, along with their phenomenal account support. These guys are a great alternative to Klaviyo.

NOIZE.COM

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super helpful organized team.

Helped increase conversions and traffic immediately.

100% recommended!

www.itsinthebagboutique.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I highly recommend Springbot. Their customer service is suberb! Springbot is an incredibly user-friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. Designing and creating email campaigns and managing all my social media is so easy now.

I personally worked with Olivia for onboarding. She was very friendly, patient and helped me every step of the way. Olivia also provided great insight and ideas.

I would definitely recommend Springbot. It's definitely worth the investment!

UrbanToons Inc.

Springbot is an awesome service if you own a Shopify store. I had the best experience with an account manager named Ashley Mercer. She is very insightful and she gave me some awesome tips to grow my business online and off.

Katie Bartels Jewelry

Springbot is an incredibly user friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. The analytics are comprehensive and easy to read. Designing and creating email campaigns for my brand has become so much easier and efficient since I started working with Springbot.

Petzz Gallery

this has helped me really make sure I continue to bring customers back. I like this, it's a good app that i can use in my store. I hope it works