Springbot

Springbot

by Springbot

All-in-one SMB Marketing Automation and Attribution Solution

Buzzy®

The reporting apps are excellent and make it easy to calculate ROI & make adjustments to how/where we spend and take other actions - like email. The guidance we have received from our account manager has been critical to our onboarding and continued success.

erinsfaces

We started using Springbot about 6 months ago, and have been very happy with the results. First off, their Customer Service is fantastic, they are very responsive and I feel like we have a true partnership. We work directly with Andrew Foah and he is extremely attentive to our business. We have grown our email list significantly through their services, and their analytics are outstanding. The Springbot platform lets us do all the things that a big e-commerce business does, but at a fraction of the cost, and with a lot of helpful support along the way.

TrainLife.com

This has been a solid app with a lot of great features. Although there is some feature overlap with other apps we use, the e-mail and retargeting management is super helpful and nice to have in one place. They have great support as well

Andrew's Hot Deals

Every app obviously has its pros and cons. I'd say the one "con" to this app is that it requires you to invest time into the program to see really good results. However, it is one of those things where the more work you put into it the more you get out of it... & you TRULY can get a lot out of it! I do my best to take advantage of all its features so that I am getting the best bang for my buck.

Yes, you will be building your own marketing emails. For $300 (starter package) I think its appropriately priced for all of the features it offers. It's an all in one app & just makes your social marketing more consistent and creates brand recognition. I will say if you want to just pay $$ to have someone do all the work for you then you need to hire a marketing team, not add an app.

Also, The people at Springbot are very helpful & kind and I thoroughly enjoy working with them. Having an account manager always having your back and checking your stats and assisting you in improving is honestly something I never knew I would need!

Hushup + Hustle

Springbot has been instrumental in helping our team grow in the digital space. They are constantly adapting with digital mediums and assisting always happy to assist our team makes changes that better our business. Terrific customer service and overall a delight to work with!

Nature's Fabrics

We came on board with Springbot early last year. It has been an amazing step for us. It replaced Mailchimp, and we picked up a lot of other bonus things in the deal. We have remarketing, win back emails, social posting. I can’t say enough good things, it has been well worth the money we spend on it each month. I am always hesitant to drop a lot of money, but this is really a no brainer. The customer service is top notch, they took care of the set up as well as the change over when I moved from Magento to Shopify.

DinkyDogClub

We're off to an awesome start with Springbot. We saw an immediate increase in traffic and orders once we were up and running with them.

The onboarding team is awesome. Weekly calls were set up to walk us through setting up triggered emails, prepping ads for Adroll and how to monitor campaigns. They also show you all you can do with Springbot, including building smart email campaigns using audience segmentation.

We're also using Springbot to manage our Facebook ads, which has also been very solid in terms of success. More importantly, they were on us early to get images and content ready for the holiday season.

Once we were confident in using Springbot's tools, we were put in the hands of a team member who helps us set goals and works with us to hit them.

If you have a small team and keep putting off building your email list and setting up triggered email campaigns to profit from that list, Springbot is well worth it. As I mentioned earlier, their team is great. They'll motivate you to get things done and they have the knowledge to help drive sales.

The Polish Pottery Outlet

The Springbot staff was amazing at listening and identifying our needs as a growing e-commerce company. The customer service is exceptional and our questions and concerns are always answered in a timely manner. Digital marketing is a whole new world and Springbot helped us take the plunge and understand how to expand our digital presence. The Springbot dashboard is easy to navigate and understand. We highly recommend the Springbot app!

LumaGro

Amazing customer service. Darby Quillin went above and beyond helping to set up my company profile and to familiarize me with the software. She was always quick to respond to all my emails. I recommend going with SpringBot at least to give them a shot:)

Nupemall

Our company just finished onboarding and I am very pleased! We are a small company with an extremely niche market so I was reluctant to entrust our business with Springbot. Although this is something I could likely do on my own it makes my life so much easier knowing that they are willing to learn our business and help us to be more successful. The service piece to Springbot is their most valuable feature. Each person that we have worked with has literally held our hand as we learned. I recommend Springbot to any company like us who is maxed out on time and people resources. My learning curve has literally been shortened by months! I look forward to more success with this company.