Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

All-in-one solution for email, online ads and social marketing

Startup Slang Inc

Springbot has been a great tool to help us automate and increase our sales. We have been seeing constant growth and the entire team at Springbot has been working very close to us. Their customer service is on point and we can definitely vouch for their effectiveness.

Run Everything Labs

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE. We're a very small team and we don't have time to dive into our analytics every week and come up with new marketing solutions. That is where springbot comes in and bring new ideas to the table every meeting.

Ke Nalu

Everyone has been great to work with so far. We service a niche industry & everyone at Springbot has done an excellent job at getting up to speed at not only what we offer but how we communicate with our customers while also doing a great job at educating me about their process.

Le Creatif Linen

So far, so great. I found Springbot when I was looking for a cheaper option for my Infusionsoft subscription. What I found was I didn't need cheaper, I needed more dynamic. Springbot has delivered. I'm using the analytic in conversations and business planning discussions like I haven't in the past. I'm engaging more with my customers and planning more effectively with my suppliers. Great investment I've made on a business system!

Bomber Eyewear

Loving my experience with Springbot! As our subscriber list continued to grow, so did our fees with Constant Contact and Mail Chimp. Springbot not only offered the most affordable pricing by far, they also came with so many extra bells and whistles - especially in the area of most of the social media platforms that we use. Everyone we've dealt with has been super professional and always going above and beyond to ensure optimum performance in whatever aspect of Springbot I was utilizing. I was even able to work closely with my account manager on the design of all of my email campaigns, and got feedback on what types of verbiage would probably be most effective. Thereafter, someone always made it a point to touch base with me on a regular basis to discuss the results of these various campaigns and suggestions were given on how to improve the next ones. These guys are so easy to work with and most importantly, we have seen increased revenue since partnering up with these amazing folks! Thank you Springbot!

Ror Brands

I had to update my review! ow that I am working with multiple people within Springbot, I can say that everyone I have worked with has been great, both helpful and knowledgeable! Kelsey, who is my main contact, is Awesome! She responds quickly, has taken the time to understand our market and strategy and brings ideas and constructive criticism openly! Our results continue to improve...5-Star for sure!
Marcus and the Springbot team were fantastic at working with me to quickly understand how to use and implement the Springbot tool to impact our ECommerce business immediately. Marcus was patient and walked me through setting up Sprinbot to create email and social campaigns that made sense for our business. I recommend the Springbot team 100%!

Undersummers

Springbot & the team has been instrumental in teaching me online marketing. They offer excellent customer support.

The Cookie Countess

We started using Springbot about a year ago and have seen some impressive results. If you aren't doing retargeting or FB campaigns with them you should be. Definitely our biggest bang for buck as far as advertising goes. It takes some time to get everything set up and running properly but once you do your business will skyrocket. Their FB service sounds expensive but it's so worth the investment especially if you are not social media savvy. Even if you are savvy they will take a lot off your plate and do it better than you ever could. Thanks Rachel and Nichole for all that you do for us!

Priorsnow

So far the best experience I had with this type of platform. Definitely feel like I have support, especially because I am the only person in charge of the marketing here. Can't wait to see where we can bring our company with Springbot!

Nectar 3

The customer service that Springbot offers is so hands on, so genuinely caring that I often wondered how the company creates such a consistently thoughtful team. Though I worked mostly with 1 team member to set up my account, my triggered emails, etc and another to handle my dynamic ads through FB and Instagram, honestly no matter who I got on the phone in a pinch was so immediately responsive and helpful. I am not the most intuitively techie person, but they guided me through every step with patience, humor, and a thorough understanding of their systems. They went above and beyond in communication and support. The only obstacle to the process was my own procrastination about learning yet another system which, once set up was very easy to navigate. (And setting up just took a little time but was not complicated.) The only negative I will say is that though they were working on improving their mail templates and ease of use there, their program was simply not yet on par with the capacity of Mailchimp a few months back when I set up with Springbot, and they didn't have as many fonts. That said, they may have already made the improvements they promised in the near future, I just chose to continue where I was in that arena.