Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

Ecommerce solution for email, SMS, online ads and social

Priorsnow

So far the best experience I had with this type of platform. Definitely feel like I have support, especially because I am the only person in charge of the marketing here. Can't wait to see where we can bring our company with Springbot!

Nectar 3

The customer service that Springbot offers is so hands on, so genuinely caring that I often wondered how the company creates such a consistently thoughtful team. Though I worked mostly with 1 team member to set up my account, my triggered emails, etc and another to handle my dynamic ads through FB and Instagram, honestly no matter who I got on the phone in a pinch was so immediately responsive and helpful. I am not the most intuitively techie person, but they guided me through every step with patience, humor, and a thorough understanding of their systems. They went above and beyond in communication and support. The only obstacle to the process was my own procrastination about learning yet another system which, once set up was very easy to navigate. (And setting up just took a little time but was not complicated.) The only negative I will say is that though they were working on improving their mail templates and ease of use there, their program was simply not yet on par with the capacity of Mailchimp a few months back when I set up with Springbot, and they didn't have as many fonts. That said, they may have already made the improvements they promised in the near future, I just chose to continue where I was in that arena.

Jackgracedemo

Springbot has been a great addition to my store. The team is very helpful and responsive. The data dashboard, segmented emails, and ad roll features have been helpful. This is a great app for a busy store owner who doesn't have time to work with many different sources to compile info. We also added on their Facebook services and Kristen has really gone above and beyond to help me. The entire process has been terrific!

Fametek

We are so happy with Springbot and have just added a 2nd store! The help we get from Kristen and Ben make my life sooooo much easier! If your looking for email campaigns, social media and shopping cart conversions that make sense please check them out!

Furniture Delivery Uk

It is truly all in one app. It does so many things alone for my website furniturestop.co.uk enabling me to delete a number of other apps which were doing same functions separately.

Pehr Designs Us

We have been using springbot for over a year and can't say enough about it - it's a great tool to gain insights into your customer base and pull data against all your marketing initiatives - all in one dashboard. Complex in it's functionality with complete user ease. We do a lot of influencer marketing and their trackable links was vital to understanding which partnerships drove return. In addition to being a great tool, the team at Springbot is outstanding. From the on-boarding period all the way through to when we transitioned to your account manager - they gave relevant insights into our industry and were always willing to work to find the best solution for our needs. If you're feeling over-whelmed with pulling data from different platforms and want to get a better handle on your overall marketing activity and ROI - Springbot is a wonderful resource.

Americanthreads 3

It has been so wonderful working with Springbot. We have weekly calls with Tara so we can stay on track with our ad success, budget, and new marketing campaigns. Tara and the Springbot team are extremely patient, helpful, and always willing to provide full explanations of everything they implement. We've seen our sales increase significantly with Springbot. Definitely recommend.

Madstad Engineering

I really like the centralized dashboard for multi-channel marketing execution and also for data analysis. Training was thorough and support is responsive and helpful. We have seen a solid ROI with re targeting and email campaigns.

Two Chicks1

We have been extremely happy with Springbot. They have excellent customer service and go above and beyond to answer all of our questions with just a call or email away. We feel they’ve helped us manage all our marketing in one place and the analytics are easy to understand. We’ve seen our sales increase first hand and are so happy with the results!

Apple Pie Paint

So far the experience has been great! Carter and Joe were a great sales team! They answered all of our questions, and took the time to get to understand our company. Looking forward to the experience of working the rest of our SpringBot Team!