Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

All-in-one solution for email, online ads and social marketing

Two Chicks1

We have been extremely happy with Springbot. They have excellent customer service and go above and beyond to answer all of our questions with just a call or email away. We feel they’ve helped us manage all our marketing in one place and the analytics are easy to understand. We’ve seen our sales increase first hand and are so happy with the results!

Apple Pie Paint

So far the experience has been great! Carter and Joe were a great sales team! They answered all of our questions, and took the time to get to understand our company. Looking forward to the experience of working the rest of our SpringBot Team!

Clutchauthority

I had a very positive experience with Springbot. Their dashboard keeps of all your channels organized in one place. It's very convenient for any ecommerce business. Their support staff is always ready to jump on a call with you.

Learning their software is made easy through walkthrough tutorials. Special shoutout to Erin and Kyle for always being so great to work with!

Southern Recollections

We've been using Springbot since the summer and we've had nothing but fantastic results! Our sales have skyrocketed with their automated emails and the reports they provide are very helpful in knowing which of our products to promote and which ones to put on sale. They do a good job of getting you set up and on your way, but Springbot will only be successful for you if YOU make it successful. The tools are there, but you have to be willing to put in the effort to make it work and when you do, the sales will start rolling in!

Condor Speed Shop

So we've been using Springbot for about 3 months now. I'm super happy with them and the data they collect. Their service has so many features and benefits. I won't go into the details of what they offer, you can read up on that elsewhere. There are a few things that I think they can improve upon. They aren't deal breakers, and I've found work arounds for them:

• They don't have an app so you need to post from a desktop.
• Facebook Social hub only allows 1 image at a time per post.
• Doesn't autofill Hashtags like IG
• Will not simultaneously post on IG and Facebook.
• Image size must be 3mb or less which ads time on my end because I have to resize images.
• Some of the data can be funky at times such as abandoned cart info.

What you should know is that their customer service is on point. I completed the on-boarding process with Ben. He was patient and helped me learn the interface quickly. We had weekly calls where he answered all my questions, and helped me get everything set up. After my first month I was assigned to Andrew. He's been super helpful giving me marketing ideas and helping me maximize my ROI using their service. I get responses to my emails in a timely fashion. I've been really happy with his suggestions, and he always makes himself available when I have a question or want to set up a meeting to discuss future actions. My Facebook acct. manager is Nichole. She's also been super helpful, answering my emails after hours, giving me suggestions and really helping me maximize my sponsored facebook posts. This was something that I was doing on my own before Springbot, and she's really helped bring it to the next lever. She sends me weekly reports allowing me to see what works and what doesn't.

The best way I can describe Springbot is: It's like having my own mini-marketing team helping me reach my customer base and make the most of my time. As a small business owner, It can be hard to find the time to fine tune this part of the business, but as we all know its very important to do so. The team at Springbot helps me do just that!

Theofficecake

I continue to be very impressed with this service. With as many clients as they must have, I am always impressed at how connected they are to my business; like the fact that they are actually subscribed to our newsletter and generally seem to have the pulse of what's going on with us, and thus, where improvements are needed. I highly recommend Springbot to any small, medium or large e-commerce business.
Furthermore, you can call them by phone and an actual person answers and helps you on the spot; no email, opening a ticket and someone will get back to you. This alone puts them over the top on my book. Thank you.

Hobbyheroes Com

I am extremely happy that I went with this app. I am being trained by an associate whose name is Matt. He walks me through the application so that I understand what I am doing. Later on, I go into the app and make my adjustments. I have been looking for this type of app to send emails to my customer base when they visit, make a purchase, remind them about my site, follow up emails and an integration on social media. I will be doing ads on the internet through them. All in all I would recommend them to everyone.
Tom B
Hobbyheroes.com

Myplumbingshop

We have used Springbot for the last 9 months, and have been very impressed with the ROI. We noticed an uptick in conversions very quickly! Our assigned customer service representative has been very helpful and has given us some great advice. Definitely worth the investment!

Inspirationsdw

Makes data-driven marketing easy. Great interface. Nice integration with Mailchimp, and remarketing ads are included with a subscription. Nice!

Digital Supply Usa

Springbot is a great product with lots of marketing tools and analytics. Also, just as important is the great customer support you receive. Overall, I love this product. 5 Stars!