Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

All-in-one solution for email, online ads and social marketing

Tumblewoodteas

We want to make sure other people thinking of utilizing Springbot should most definitely give it a try. We are always amazed at the level of interest and support we have received from this very bright and energetic crew. We have worked with Michael on our Amazon seller account and could not be more impressed with his level of knowledge of the platform and tenacity to get us completely set up and utilizing features that suit our business most equitably. He has taken all the frustration out of learning a new program and actually made it an enjoyable experience.

We have also had the pleasure of working with Kori on our Ad rolls campaign and she too is very creative and helpful sorting out the best way to reach our target audience. She is extremely responsive and supportive of our brand.

This team has been a great addition to our staff in both personality and qualifications.

Riza Chase-Gilpin, founder/CEO
Tumblewood Teas, LLC

Scripted Simplicity

Springbot is impressive! We visited their offices and were surprised by the knowledge base of the staff! The app is user friendly and loaded with analytics and useful tools. Support has been accessible and responsive thus far and we're looking forward to working with them!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

What a great App. It includes so much to track and promote your store, very robust. The customer support is awesome. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

Madisonstyle

Springbot is a great tool as it takes analytics to the next level. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Their staff is great and always a call or an email away, to help with any questions every step of the way, from install to helping with all aspect of the app.

Quadshopter Com

With a tight startup marketing budget I need to know exactly how all of my different marketing channels are performing, so seeing them lined up in Springbot lets me know what marketing spend I need to cut and where I can double down. Being able to track revenue from alternative sources like Reddit and Instagram is big for our target audience.

After initial set up, the triggered emails and Instagram integration are where I see Springbot pay for itself every month.

Belong Designs

SpringBot is an excellent scheduling program for Social media, a great digital email platform, offers an excellent deal for Adroll Users, and provides solid statistics for reporting.

Belong is fully satisfied with the customer service capabilities that SpringBot and its employees has to offer!

Shamus
CEO Belong Designs

Competeeveryday

Springbot has been a major boost for our store & determining how to best market online. It's given us the best snapshot to-date of our audience, and let us further process which products to market and focus on. Highly recommend it!

Boomboomenergy

I've been using Springbot for about 60 days now and software is quite amazing. My favorite part of the app up to this point has been reviewing all of the customer data that it provides. It has helped shape all of my recent online advertising campaigns and I've been seeing the ROI instantly. The email automation is also incredibly valuable. Once you set up your initial email "flows," you will start leaving money on the table instantly. I have nothing but positive feedback about their app and staff that I've had the chance to work with!

1 2 3 4 6 Next