Springbot Email and Paid Ads

Springbot Email and Paid Ads | Reviews

by Springbot

Grow your business with Email Marketing and Paid Advertising

Fametek

We are so happy with Springbot and have just added a 2nd store! The help we get from Kristen and Ben make my life sooooo much easier! If your looking for email campaigns, social media and shopping cart conversions that make sense please check them out!

Furniture Delivery Uk

It is truly all in one app. It does so many things alone for my website furniturestop.co.uk enabling me to delete a number of other apps which were doing same functions separately.

Pehr Designs Us

We have been using springbot for over a year and can't say enough about it - it's a great tool to gain insights into your customer base and pull data against all your marketing initiatives - all in one dashboard. Complex in it's functionality with complete user ease. We do a lot of influencer marketing and their trackable links was vital to understanding which partnerships drove return. In addition to being a great tool, the team at Springbot is outstanding. From the on-boarding period all the way through to when we transitioned to your account manager - they gave relevant insights into our industry and were always willing to work to find the best solution for our needs. If you're feeling over-whelmed with pulling data from different platforms and want to get a better handle on your overall marketing activity and ROI - Springbot is a wonderful resource.

Americanthreads 3

It has been so wonderful working with Springbot. We have weekly calls with Tara so we can stay on track with our ad success, budget, and new marketing campaigns. Tara and the Springbot team are extremely patient, helpful, and always willing to provide full explanations of everything they implement. We've seen our sales increase significantly with Springbot. Definitely recommend.

Madstad Engineering

I really like the centralized dashboard for multi-channel marketing execution and also for data analysis. Training was thorough and support is responsive and helpful. We have seen a solid ROI with re targeting and email campaigns.

Two Chicks1

We have been extremely happy with Springbot. They have excellent customer service and go above and beyond to answer all of our questions with just a call or email away. We feel they’ve helped us manage all our marketing in one place and the analytics are easy to understand. We’ve seen our sales increase first hand and are so happy with the results!

Apple Pie Paint

So far the experience has been great! Carter and Joe were a great sales team! They answered all of our questions, and took the time to get to understand our company. Looking forward to the experience of working the rest of our SpringBot Team!

Clutchauthority

I had a very positive experience with Springbot. Their dashboard keeps of all your channels organized in one place. It's very convenient for any ecommerce business. Their support staff is always ready to jump on a call with you.

Learning their software is made easy through walkthrough tutorials. Special shoutout to Erin and Kyle for always being so great to work with!

Southern Recollections

We've been using Springbot since the summer and we've had nothing but fantastic results! Our sales have skyrocketed with their automated emails and the reports they provide are very helpful in knowing which of our products to promote and which ones to put on sale. They do a good job of getting you set up and on your way, but Springbot will only be successful for you if YOU make it successful. The tools are there, but you have to be willing to put in the effort to make it work and when you do, the sales will start rolling in!

Condor Speed Shop

So we've been using Springbot for about 3 months now. I'm super happy with them and the data they collect. Their service has so many features and benefits. I won't go into the details of what they offer, you can read up on that elsewhere. There are a few things that I think they can improve upon. They aren't deal breakers, and I've found work arounds for them:

• They don't have an app so you need to post from a desktop.
• Facebook Social hub only allows 1 image at a time per post.
• Doesn't autofill Hashtags like IG
• Will not simultaneously post on IG and Facebook.
• Image size must be 3mb or less which ads time on my end because I have to resize images.
• Some of the data can be funky at times such as abandoned cart info.

What you should know is that their customer service is on point. I completed the on-boarding process with Ben. He was patient and helped me learn the interface quickly. We had weekly calls where he answered all my questions, and helped me get everything set up. After my first month I was assigned to Andrew. He's been super helpful giving me marketing ideas and helping me maximize my ROI using their service. I get responses to my emails in a timely fashion. I've been really happy with his suggestions, and he always makes himself available when I have a question or want to set up a meeting to discuss future actions. My Facebook acct. manager is Nichole. She's also been super helpful, answering my emails after hours, giving me suggestions and really helping me maximize my sponsored facebook posts. This was something that I was doing on my own before Springbot, and she's really helped bring it to the next lever. She sends me weekly reports allowing me to see what works and what doesn't.

The best way I can describe Springbot is: It's like having my own mini-marketing team helping me reach my customer base and make the most of my time. As a small business owner, It can be hard to find the time to fine tune this part of the business, but as we all know its very important to do so. The team at Springbot helps me do just that!