Springbot Email and Paid Ads

Springbot Email and Paid Ads | Reviews

by Springbot

Grow your business with Email Marketing and Paid Advertising

Theofficecake

I continue to be very impressed with this service. With as many clients as they must have, I am always impressed at how connected they are to my business; like the fact that they are actually subscribed to our newsletter and generally seem to have the pulse of what's going on with us, and thus, where improvements are needed. I highly recommend Springbot to any small, medium or large e-commerce business.
Furthermore, you can call them by phone and an actual person answers and helps you on the spot; no email, opening a ticket and someone will get back to you. This alone puts them over the top on my book. Thank you.

Hobbyheroes Com

I am extremely happy that I went with this app. I am being trained by an associate whose name is Matt. He walks me through the application so that I understand what I am doing. Later on, I go into the app and make my adjustments. I have been looking for this type of app to send emails to my customer base when they visit, make a purchase, remind them about my site, follow up emails and an integration on social media. I will be doing ads on the internet through them. All in all I would recommend them to everyone.
Tom B
Hobbyheroes.com

Myplumbingshop

We have used Springbot for the last 9 months, and have been very impressed with the ROI. We noticed an uptick in conversions very quickly! Our assigned customer service representative has been very helpful and has given us some great advice. Definitely worth the investment!

Inspirationsdw

Makes data-driven marketing easy. Great interface. Nice integration with Mailchimp, and remarketing ads are included with a subscription. Nice!

Digital Supply Usa

Springbot is a great product with lots of marketing tools and analytics. Also, just as important is the great customer support you receive. Overall, I love this product. 5 Stars!

Tumblewoodteas

We want to make sure other people thinking of utilizing Springbot should most definitely give it a try. We are always amazed at the level of interest and support we have received from this very bright and energetic crew. We have worked with Michael on our Amazon seller account and could not be more impressed with his level of knowledge of the platform and tenacity to get us completely set up and utilizing features that suit our business most equitably. He has taken all the frustration out of learning a new program and actually made it an enjoyable experience.

We have also had the pleasure of working with Kori on our Ad rolls campaign and she too is very creative and helpful sorting out the best way to reach our target audience. She is extremely responsive and supportive of our brand.

This team has been a great addition to our staff in both personality and qualifications.

Riza Chase-Gilpin, founder/CEO
Tumblewood Teas, LLC

Scripted Simplicity

Springbot is impressive! We visited their offices and were surprised by the knowledge base of the staff! The app is user friendly and loaded with analytics and useful tools. Support has been accessible and responsive thus far and we're looking forward to working with them!

R H Ballard Shop Gallery

What a great App. It includes so much to track and promote your store, very robust. The customer support is awesome. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

Madisonstyle

Springbot is a great tool as it takes analytics to the next level. Would highly recommend this to anyone. Their staff is great and always a call or an email away, to help with any questions every step of the way, from install to helping with all aspect of the app.

Quadshopter Com

With a tight startup marketing budget I need to know exactly how all of my different marketing channels are performing, so seeing them lined up in Springbot lets me know what marketing spend I need to cut and where I can double down. Being able to track revenue from alternative sources like Reddit and Instagram is big for our target audience.

After initial set up, the triggered emails and Instagram integration are where I see Springbot pay for itself every month.