Springbot Email and Paid Ads

Springbot Email and Paid Ads | Reviews

by Springbot

Grow your business with Email Marketing and Paid Advertising

Belong Designs

SpringBot is an excellent scheduling program for Social media, a great digital email platform, offers an excellent deal for Adroll Users, and provides solid statistics for reporting.

Belong is fully satisfied with the customer service capabilities that SpringBot and its employees has to offer!

Shamus
CEO Belong Designs

Competeeveryday

Springbot has been a major boost for our store & determining how to best market online. It's given us the best snapshot to-date of our audience, and let us further process which products to market and focus on. Highly recommend it!

Boomboomenergy

I've been using Springbot for about 60 days now and software is quite amazing. My favorite part of the app up to this point has been reviewing all of the customer data that it provides. It has helped shape all of my recent online advertising campaigns and I've been seeing the ROI instantly. The email automation is also incredibly valuable. Once you set up your initial email "flows," you will start leaving money on the table instantly. I have nothing but positive feedback about their app and staff that I've had the chance to work with!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next