Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Grow your store with Email Marketing, Paid Ads, Pop Ups & SMS

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Quadshopter Com

With a tight startup marketing budget I need to know exactly how all of my different marketing channels are performing, so seeing them lined up in Springbot lets me know what marketing spend I need to cut and where I can double down. Being able to track revenue from alternative sources like Reddit and Instagram is big for our target audience.

After initial set up, the triggered emails and Instagram integration are where I see Springbot pay for itself every month.

Belong Designs

SpringBot is an excellent scheduling program for Social media, a great digital email platform, offers an excellent deal for Adroll Users, and provides solid statistics for reporting.

Belong is fully satisfied with the customer service capabilities that SpringBot and its employees has to offer!

Shamus
CEO Belong Designs

Competeeveryday

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Springbot has been a major boost for our store & determining how to best market online. It's given us the best snapshot to-date of our audience, and let us further process which products to market and focus on. Highly recommend it!

Boomboomenergy

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using Springbot for about 60 days now and software is quite amazing. My favorite part of the app up to this point has been reviewing all of the customer data that it provides. It has helped shape all of my recent online advertising campaigns and I've been seeing the ROI instantly. The email automation is also incredibly valuable. Once you set up your initial email "flows," you will start leaving money on the table instantly. I have nothing but positive feedback about their app and staff that I've had the chance to work with!

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next