Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

All-in-one solution for email, online ads and social marketing

YuriBib

great personalized, customer service via phone and email! Ive seen my business grow and have the tools available to me to track and keep growing! love it!

Hit! Balm Sample

We are in the early days of implementing both the triggered, segmented email capability as well the anonymous email retargeting capability from Springbot. While it is a little early to do a full review, a big factor in selecting SB was the added account service layer which is proving to be invaluable. Our first point of contact, Bailey was extremely knowledgeable, pro-active and full of very specific high value advice (and a good conversationalist). The team went out of their way to accommodate our challenging requirements and Andrea our engagement lead has been marvelous at helping us get live efficiently and effectively. So far, very happy. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with the SpringBot team.

Crazy Compression

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

503 Sports

They have been very helpful with all questions and explaining features. The app has been great for marketing and retaining customers.

Headwaters Studio

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Essence Luxe Couture

It's been a pleasure working with Springbot. Stuart and Ryan have gone over and above to accommodate our transition from Klaviyo. Their data and segments are extremely valuable and that alone justifies their price, along with their phenomenal account support. These guys are a great alternative to Klaviyo.

NOIZE.COM

Super helpful organized team.

Helped increase conversions and traffic immediately.

100% recommended!

www.itsinthebagboutique.com

I highly recommend Springbot. Their customer service is suberb! Springbot is an incredibly user-friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. Designing and creating email campaigns and managing all my social media is so easy now.

I personally worked with Olivia for onboarding. She was very friendly, patient and helped me every step of the way. Olivia also provided great insight and ideas.

I would definitely recommend Springbot. It's definitely worth the investment!

UrbanToons Inc.

Springbot is an awesome service if you own a Shopify store. I had the best experience with an account manager named Ashley Mercer. She is very insightful and she gave me some awesome tips to grow my business online and off.

Katie Bartels Jewelry

Springbot is an incredibly user friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. The analytics are comprehensive and easy to read. Designing and creating email campaigns for my brand has become so much easier and efficient since I started working with Springbot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7