Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

Ecommerce solution for email, SMS, online ads and social

Archoil

We've been using Springbot for a few years now for retargeting and automated emails. We had a good onboarding process and it was easy to understand what we needed to do to get going. Since then, whenever we need to update our content or need support, our rep Ryan is always quick to respond and happy to get on a phone call to answer any question or work on making changes for us.

Debra's Passion Boutique

It was a learning curve. I used to use Omnisend. I am not very computer saavy but they helped me to grow my company. I had to lower my costs so I changed to a smaller company Machine Labs and am happy with that. The conversions from emails did work well. I had to help Springbot improve a lot of their errors. They did have a Messenger ads and Ad Roll but at cost. I suppose it helped get some return. I would rather use my money to do some FB ads direct to get people in the door. I hope they improve slowly.

OLY Clothing

Springbot has been instrumental in helping manage my store from a marketing standpoint. As a SMB I needed a helping hand managing FB ads, Ad Roll and help with developing email marketing. If anything the team will stay on your ass and keep things moving along. I can't thank the team enough for all of their help, would highly recommed.

YuriBib

great personalized, customer service via phone and email! Ive seen my business grow and have the tools available to me to track and keep growing! love it!

Hit! Balm Sample

We are in the early days of implementing both the triggered, segmented email capability as well the anonymous email retargeting capability from Springbot. While it is a little early to do a full review, a big factor in selecting SB was the added account service layer which is proving to be invaluable. Our first point of contact, Bailey was extremely knowledgeable, pro-active and full of very specific high value advice (and a good conversationalist). The team went out of their way to accommodate our challenging requirements and Andrea our engagement lead has been marvelous at helping us get live efficiently and effectively. So far, very happy. Looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with the SpringBot team.

Crazy Compression

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

503 Sports

They have been very helpful with all questions and explaining features. The app has been great for marketing and retaining customers.

Headwaters Studio

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Essence Luxe Couture

It's been a pleasure working with Springbot. Stuart and Ryan have gone over and above to accommodate our transition from Klaviyo. Their data and segments are extremely valuable and that alone justifies their price, along with their phenomenal account support. These guys are a great alternative to Klaviyo.

NOIZE.COM

Super helpful organized team.

Helped increase conversions and traffic immediately.

100% recommended!