Springbot

Springbot

by Springbot

All-in-one SMB Marketing Automation and Attribution Solution

TIMOTEO

So happy we finally found a solution that is working for our company. Springbot has taken the experience of e-commerce engagement and created some powerful tools to help manifest quantifiable results! Working with Andrew has been a pleasure and has paid off with increased business. Highly recommend!

originalsprout.com

Springbot has been such a great tool for our business! The amount of data we are able to collect and use is outstanding (not to mention other features like automatic social posting, email creation, trackable links, adrolls, and so much more)! We have worked closely with Andrew Foah who goes above and beyond as our point of contact to Springbot. He is quick to respond (even though we are on the other side of the country), is extremely helpful and makes sure to complete all things that are asked of him in an extremely timely manner. This is a great tool if you are looking to start your data-driven ecommerce marketing journey!

BlueSantorini

Springbot has been amazing. I have worked with with Ala to bring my Facebook advertising inline since this is something that I really did not feel comfortable with and she has made me feel like I am in superb hands. Every week I have also had a call with Malikah to ensure that I understood each and every part of what Springbot had to offer me. WOW. Their email platform is so easy!, Their social hub is amazing they way that you can schedule your post in advance, and the analytics are incredible. But their personalization for your business is what has really amazed me. I feel I have a true partner in my ecommerce business and I'm not just out here alone. I love Springbot! I know I can call them, yes call them, and speak to a real person if I have a question or need help. I feel like I'm in good hands!

Smart Glass Jewelry

Springbot has been great to use - amazing customer service and makes keeping up with all things digital and social easy. Many of my customers think my company is much larger than it is because our online marketing is so professionally done. We've had a 35% increase in web sales since starting with Springbot, most of the increase is from new customers so I know the Springbot marketing is working.

Aqua B Boutique

To say this was a game changer for our store would be an understatement. From their excellent training to amazing customer service Springbot has made using their services a breeze. Our account manager has played a crucial role in our success with tons of helpful articles, suggestions and always keeping us up to date on the newest things Springbot has to offer.

Buzzy®

The reporting apps are excellent and make it easy to calculate ROI & make adjustments to how/where we spend and take other actions - like email. The guidance we have received from our account manager has been critical to our onboarding and continued success.

erinsfaces

We started using Springbot about 6 months ago, and have been very happy with the results. First off, their Customer Service is fantastic, they are very responsive and I feel like we have a true partnership. We work directly with Andrew Foah and he is extremely attentive to our business. We have grown our email list significantly through their services, and their analytics are outstanding. The Springbot platform lets us do all the things that a big e-commerce business does, but at a fraction of the cost, and with a lot of helpful support along the way.

TrainLife.com

This has been a solid app with a lot of great features. Although there is some feature overlap with other apps we use, the e-mail and retargeting management is super helpful and nice to have in one place. They have great support as well

Andrew's Hot Deals

Every app obviously has its pros and cons. I'd say the one "con" to this app is that it requires you to invest time into the program to see really good results. However, it is one of those things where the more work you put into it the more you get out of it... & you TRULY can get a lot out of it! I do my best to take advantage of all its features so that I am getting the best bang for my buck.

Yes, you will be building your own marketing emails. For $300 (starter package) I think its appropriately priced for all of the features it offers. It's an all in one app & just makes your social marketing more consistent and creates brand recognition. I will say if you want to just pay $$ to have someone do all the work for you then you need to hire a marketing team, not add an app.

Also, The people at Springbot are very helpful & kind and I thoroughly enjoy working with them. Having an account manager always having your back and checking your stats and assisting you in improving is honestly something I never knew I would need!

Hushup + Hustle

Springbot has been instrumental in helping our team grow in the digital space. They are constantly adapting with digital mediums and assisting always happy to assist our team makes changes that better our business. Terrific customer service and overall a delight to work with!

Previous 1 3 4 5