Springbot Marketing Automation

Springbot Marketing Automation

by Springbot

All-in-one solution for email, online ads and social marketing

Crazy Compression

I have used Springbot for 4 years. The experience has been great. They are always prompt, helpful and evolving.

503 Sports

They have been very helpful with all questions and explaining features. The app has been great for marketing and retaining customers.

Headwaters Studio

I can't say enough good things about Nick Hardy and his onboarding help. Springbot is lucky to have him. I found the interface intuitive. I've used a lot of mail providers and Springbot was the easiest for me. I did eventually move to an agency because I need to run my business and not worry about sending emails.

Essence Luxe Couture

It's been a pleasure working with Springbot. Stuart and Ryan have gone over and above to accommodate our transition from Klaviyo. Their data and segments are extremely valuable and that alone justifies their price, along with their phenomenal account support. These guys are a great alternative to Klaviyo.

NOIZE.COM

Super helpful organized team.

Helped increase conversions and traffic immediately.

100% recommended!

www.itsinthebagboutique.com

I highly recommend Springbot. Their customer service is suberb! Springbot is an incredibly user-friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. Designing and creating email campaigns and managing all my social media is so easy now.

I personally worked with Olivia for onboarding. She was very friendly, patient and helped me every step of the way. Olivia also provided great insight and ideas.

I would definitely recommend Springbot. It's definitely worth the investment!

UrbanToons Inc.

Springbot is an awesome service if you own a Shopify store. I had the best experience with an account manager named Ashley Mercer. She is very insightful and she gave me some awesome tips to grow my business online and off.

Katie Bartels Jewelry

Springbot is an incredibly user friendly platform with lots of very helpful features. The analytics are comprehensive and easy to read. Designing and creating email campaigns for my brand has become so much easier and efficient since I started working with Springbot.

Petzz Gallery

this has helped me really make sure I continue to bring customers back. I like this, it's a good app that i can use in my store. I hope it works

Element Ring Co

I have been using Springbot for the last 30 days or so and I can really say I really like it. I do think that some elements of the platform were oversold to us but I will get into that later.

Pros:

The email segmentation and targeting is awesome. The whole email marketing platform is top notch. Very easy to use and has already provided us with great results. Much better than Mailchimp! The Ads platform is also very nice. The Adroll integration is amazing and again has already provided us with a big ROI. I do feel the creation and implementation of the ads can be a little clunky. It isn't as intuitive as the email creation stuff but the results make up for it.

Cons:

The social hub is virtually worthless in my opinion. I don't use it at all. You're very limited in what you can do inside of it in terms of functionality. The big thing is the ability to schedule post, which you can do in FB business manager anyways. You can also schedule tweets but our business doesn't use Twitter. No Pinterest integration or ability to post or manage your Instagram account. I guess the shoppable Instagram is cool but like I said you can't manage any other things from Instagram.

Conclusion:

Overall I love the platform. The social limitations aside everything else is really great and I do think it is worth the money. The Springbot team has been incredibly helpful, our sales person Preston was really great in addressing our initial concerns and getting us committed. The on-boarding specialist Olivia was really helpful in getting us setup and getting the ball rolling. Our Account Manager Ashley has been great so far, we haven't had a ton of time to work with her yet but I'm sure if she's anything like the other people on the Springbot team she'll be a great resource.

Overall I would recommend it if you can afford the expense and can spend the time learning the platform.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7