Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Grow your store with Email Marketing, Paid Ads, Pop Ups & SMS

Free to install. External charges may apply.

NuttyBuddy

Springbot had been Great! I've been using them for the past 3+yrs and they have not only my helped my business grow, but also save money! Springbot is so easy and they have great customer service. I recommend Springbot to people all the time. You should definitely try them out.

Belladaar

Love Springbot! I have been using them for years now and it has helped my business so much. It is so easy and they have great customer service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Shaving Time

Springbot have enabled us to increase both revenue and traffic via their Email Campaign, Adroll module and Facebook marketing expertise. They are responsive to email and provide great customer service and assistance.

Saradee Boutique

The team from Springbot has been very helpful, and patient with me, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

Uncle Nick's

Onboarding was so clear, smooth and seamless. The whole team has been so kind, thoughtful and enthusiastic and I look forward to seeing our collaborative success.

Tropical Bros

We highly recommend. Great app to help organize data and grow your shopify store through email campaigns, automation, and adrol advertising.

Archoil

We've been using Springbot for a few years now for retargeting and automated emails. We had a good onboarding process and it was easy to understand what we needed to do to get going. Since then, whenever we need to update our content or need support, our rep Ryan is always quick to respond and happy to get on a phone call to answer any question or work on making changes for us.

Debra's Passion Boutique

It was a learning curve. I used to use Omnisend. I am not very computer saavy but they helped me to grow my company. I had to lower my costs so I changed to a smaller company Machine Labs and am happy with that. The conversions from emails did work well. I had to help Springbot improve a lot of their errors. They did have a Messenger ads and Ad Roll but at cost. I suppose it helped get some return. I would rather use my money to do some FB ads direct to get people in the door. I hope they improve slowly.

OLY Clothing

Springbot has been instrumental in helping manage my store from a marketing standpoint. As a SMB I needed a helping hand managing FB ads, Ad Roll and help with developing email marketing. If anything the team will stay on your ass and keep things moving along. I can't thank the team enough for all of their help, would highly recommed.

YuriBib

great personalized, customer service via phone and email! Ive seen my business grow and have the tools available to me to track and keep growing! love it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8