Email Marketing and Paid Ads

Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
May 12, 2022

Springbot had been Great! I've been using them for the past 3+yrs and they have not only my helped my business grow, but also save money! Springbot is so easy and they have great customer service. I recommend Springbot to people all the time. You should definitely try them out.

NuttyBuddy
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 17, 2021

Love Springbot! I have been using them for years now and it has helped my business so much. It is so easy and they have great customer service. Definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to grow their business.

Belladaar
Time spent using app: About 3 years
September 16, 2021

Springbot have enabled us to increase both revenue and traffic via their Email Campaign, Adroll module and Facebook marketing expertise. They are responsive to email and provide great customer service and assistance.

Shaving Time
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Edited September 7, 2021

The team from Springbot has been very helpful, and patient with me, I would definitely recommend giving them a try.

Saradee Boutique
Time spent using app: 25 days
June 21, 2021

Onboarding was so clear, smooth and seamless. The whole team has been so kind, thoughtful and enthusiastic and I look forward to seeing our collaborative success.

Uncle Nick's
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited February 21, 2022

We highly recommend. Great app to help organize data and grow your shopify store through email campaigns, automation, and adrol advertising.

Tropical Bros
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
April 16, 2021

We've been using Springbot for a few years now for retargeting and automated emails. We had a good onboarding process and it was easy to understand what we needed to do to get going. Since then, whenever we need to update our content or need support, our rep Ryan is always quick to respond and happy to get on a phone call to answer any question or work on making changes for us.

Archoil
Time spent using app: About 4 years
Edited April 13, 2021

It was a learning curve. I used to use Omnisend. I am not very computer saavy but they helped me to grow my company. I had to lower my costs so I changed to a smaller company Machine Labs and am happy with that. The conversions from emails did work well. I had to help Springbot improve a lot of their errors. They did have a Messenger ads and Ad Roll but at cost. I suppose it helped get some return. I would rather use my money to do some FB ads direct to get people in the door. I hope they improve slowly.

Debra's Passion Boutique
Time spent using app: About 2 years
December 8, 2020

Springbot has been instrumental in helping manage my store from a marketing standpoint. As a SMB I needed a helping hand managing FB ads, Ad Roll and help with developing email marketing. If anything the team will stay on your ass and keep things moving along. I can't thank the team enough for all of their help, would highly recommed.

OLY Clothing
Time spent using app: 10 months
July 28, 2020

great personalized, customer service via phone and email! Ive seen my business grow and have the tools available to me to track and keep growing! love it!

YuriBib