Loyalty & Rewards

Loyalty & Rewards

by EVERY

Increase loyalty with easy to deploy Rewards & Insights.

RCNSTRCT studio

This is the BEST loyalty marketing program we've found after testing several. The customer polls/survey questions are a huge benefit because they provide us with a true view of who are customers are and what they want. There are pricey survey apps out there but we get that feature for free with Every - and of course you need high quality customer data combined with your loyalty program. We then get to leverage this information to optimize our loyalty plan and in other marketing efforts. The support has been superb! The people at Every have helped us learn best loyalty practices and how to save our margins by customizing rewards to our audience rather than just giving things away. I also appreciate the company's commitment to the security of customer's personal data privacy and management. This critical for us since we have many orders that go to Europe and GDPR is paramount. If you are a serious brand, I highly recommend working with Every!

Alpaca Direct

We used this app as Spruli and it was great with Shopify POS integration. Since Every took over it does not work and numerous support requests have gone unanswered. Basically support went from Great to Terrible. I can no longer recommend this app and we're looking for alternatives.

Happy Dog Food

Super disappointed since the change of ownership, points multiplier used to be 1 point for 1 dollar spent. I started noticing customers using a $20 and $30 discount at checkout, and I am like WTH. I look at the app, and the points structure was changed to their default which a 1 to 1 meant customers were earning 100 points for every dollar, now I have customers with 1000's and 1000's of points. What am I supposed to say to my customers, sorry I am taking away your points!!!

Five Skincare

I don't really feel like dealing with Every (formerly Spruli) anymore, but I feel it's my duty to inform future users. We installed the app on our shops this summer after a long consideration and spared no effort for the adjustments. Since there are many loyalty apps on Shopify that disappear after a short time, I asked Spruli about their future plans. I was assured that everything would go as planned, etc. Not even one month after the installation I suddenly see a strange app in our shop. Without any information Spruli was taken over by Every. Absolutely no communication in advance, just nothing! For us Every is useless, because several important elements cannot be translated and the customers are asked really stupid questions, which completely confuse the customers. I have complained to Every several times. My questions were always answered, but my complaints about the unfortunate takeover were not answered at all. We will uninstall the app shortly. I would have wished for it differently and would have been ready to make the necessary adjustments and would have accepted an apology for the bad communication. Unfortunately Every missed the chance completely. Absoult not to be recommended!

SoCal Queen

They bought out Spruli who had very good customer support - perhaps that's why their lack of support is so disappointing - not existent for my business and worse for my customers

OK since my 1 star rating they have reached out to me and are fixing thing in their "back end" - they are going through some growing pains but seem earnest in wanting to be good at customer service so I am upping them for now to a 3 and if things happen as promised it will go up again - stay tuned

Ultimate Modelling Products

I have now had to review my review...!!!...

I recently noticed my Every members shooting up and my price plan increased accordingly, great I thought, more people are taking advantage. But no, I have been spammed from .ru . top and .pl accounts to the tune of thousands! This has cost me fortune as my plan costs have of course increased!

Whether this is deliberate from Every to try and increase revenue I don't know! Mainly because none of their support emails work, the yjust get return errors and when I use the contact support button on the sales page here, I just get no answer what so ever.

Funny how I was using SPruli for a looooong time with no problems, then within 2 months of Every taking over I've had no end of problems with the absolute worst, no actually, absolutely no response from Every what so ever. Shoddy sham of a company and wouldn't surprise me if the spam was a scam by them to increase revenue...!!!

I have had to change my review from a 5 star down to a 1 star Since the company changed their name from Spruli to Every! Reasons below....

I've sent many messages about the points multiplier not working over the in app message box, but I've received no reply! Now the box has disappeared so, does this mean there is no contact now? Where as there was before! Have you completely withdrawn from all support?

The program has automatically set that each point is worth £0.20 now, this means that people are getting 5 x the normal points each order and I'm a having to manually adjust each and every order....!!!! When before it was set to 1 point per £1 spent. This would bankrupt me if I left it as is. It should be 1 point per £1 spent, not each point is worth a certain unchangeable value! There is now no way to change this, not even through the wizard! Why have you changed this?

Since this has changed from Spruli to Every there has been no end of problems! The new customer widget is awful, bland and completely uninspiring and the floating widget is barely able to been seen now it's a tiny snowflake!

I've had no contact, no support and if the changes are unchangeable, why were we never informed this would happen? I now have to change my entire points based system or as I'm doing at the moment, amend each and every sale! Not a good situation! Why is each point worth so much now? It's ludicrous!

The Great North Co

Links don't work on instagram. not user friendly

Ponyboy Paintball

Jon is amazing!! I had used another app and it didn't work off the bat and it's been 5 days with no fixes. I got this set up in 30mins and Jon helped with some questions I had. Great app! Thank you!

Tigofit Power Shakes

The Spruli app brought life to my store. My customers love earning points (we call them bananas) with every purchase, and are very active in redeeming them. I have a Point of Sale store along with the online store and can still send points. The POS app is compatible with the Spruli point system. My customers ask for their points at the store.

Customer service is also fantastic. Replies within 5 minutes. Highly highly recommended, if not an essential app for a fun shopping experience.

Leadeb

Jon and everyone at Spruli have been great with helping us implement all of the necessary features we require! This app runs smooth and is easy to use. We've tried all of the rewards apps and this has been the best.

Previous 1 3