Classificação geral
4,4
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 83% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 8% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Be cautious! The program claims to be free but requires a $99 monthly subscription to accept participants. This could be misleading and lack transparency. It's advisable to thoroughly check before subscribing to avoid unwanted surprises.

Miss Jenan
Suécia
Aproximadamente 1 hora usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 30 de janeiro de 2024

Hi, Emma here :) Our plan is free for up to $500 affiliate revenue allowing merchants to try out all the app's features before committing.

I understand there might have been some confusion so we’ve already enhanced our listings to ensure that our pricing details are even more clearly communicated.

Additionally, ​I’ve personally reached out to you to offer more details and to align our plans with your needs. We're keen to continue the conversation and provide any further assistance you require.

Your experience with our platform is very important to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way!
🖤💗

16 de fevereiro de 2023

I was used to working with affiliates but having personalized storefronts is a game changer. All the content posted by our creators appears on the storefronts where customers can interact directly with them. So far so great!

Sparkly Trees
11 meses usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2023

We're so glad to hear ⭐ and we're thrilled that you are enjoying our personalized storefronts. Thank you for your kind words - The Squadded team 💗

21 de fevereiro de 2023

Love this app, it’s easy to set-up and seamlessly integrates with our Shopify store. Plus our creators love the option to get rewarded on their storefront

Heals Labs
10 meses usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review ✨ and we look forward to continuing to impress your creators and elevate your store - The Squadded team 💗

9 de março de 2023

I usually don't leave reviews but wow my traffic and conversions keep rising!! The world of affiliates is really big here

Lickes
7 meses usando o app
19 de fevereiro de 2023

Great app, super easy to use and customer service is 10/10!! The ambassadors page looks fab on my Shopify

Sand By LALI
7 meses usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2023

It indeed looks FAB 😍. Thank you for trusting Squadded and taking the time to leave this excellent review! - The Squadded team 💗

8 de março de 2023

Great app! My customers are really happy to become brand ambassadors, can't wait for the content they're going to create

Outdoors Thrill
5 meses usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 26 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for this review! We're happy that your content creators are also enjoying Squadded 😊 - Squadded Team ✨

16 de fevereiro de 2023

The app is great and my creators are so happy!! We used to collaborate for some time now, they were posting on their social and I had to download their content and repost the most that I could. I recently added Squadded and told my influencers they will be able to have their own pages on my website to share their content. Excited to see some great results.

Dice Stack - Zolizard
4 meses usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely review ✨
We're so happy to hear that your creators enjoy having their own storefronts and so excited to see your community continue to grow with Squadded! 💗

2 de agosto de 2023

Fantastic setup service from the team at Squadded. Took me through a demo and were available to support in setup which was really helpful

Made sure I understood the platform so I could easily onboard ambassadors and begin using their content

EventSuppliersUK
Reino Unido
2 meses usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 6 de agosto de 2023

Thank you so much for your lovely words! I'm really thrilled to know that our setup service and demo were helpful in getting you started smoothly. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to support you in your ambassador journey ❤️ - Elysa & The Squadded Team

5 de março de 2023

I recently started using this app and am very impressed as we’re already collecting content! I had heard of social commerce but did not realize it could go this far. It's a very cool app, I highly recommend.

Infantal
19 dias usando o app
26 de fevereiro de 2023

Amazing app! It is a great way to engage customers, make them refer friends, and increase sales. Very intuitive and simple user interface. Highly recommended!

Green Bonsai
10 dias usando o app
Squad Experience Ltd deixou uma resposta 2 de março de 2023

Our team is thrilled to know that Squadded has helped you engage with customers and grow your business! Thank you for this review 🖤