SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

by SkuHarmony

Effortlessly Sync your Inventory between Square and Shopify.

Wild Spirit Herbals

It worked great for almost a year, then they updated the app supposedly. The customer service was really lacking. The person I spoke with was very cavalier. (As if it did not mater that my inventories were not synced daily from my POS to my website.) Now, it does not work at all! I went to remove the app to try and reinstall it. The plan I was using is no longer available. But they do have a plan that no costs $49/month. Hmmmm! I think I see where the problem is... Its all about trying to make more money than they were. Will not ever recommend this app.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your review; and I apologize for your poor experience. To resolve this, please disable automatic syncing and manually reconcile the inventory quantities using Shopify and Square. Then, manually sync your inventories to ensure everything pulls into SkuHarmony correctly. Then you can re-enable automatic syncing to continue keeping your inventory in sync.

SkuHarmony is free to manually clone and sync your inventory, and $49 monthly to automate the inventory quantity syncing. No changes have been made in pricing.

Happy Soles Footwear

It worked for a few months then stopped working. The new support guy told me that my account had been disabled because I had 5,000 items in Square and their new limit is 2,500.

May 27, 2020

I do apologize for the limitation. However, this limitation is in place to maintain consistency and accuracy of the syncing process. Beyond 2,500 SKUs, Square and Shopify APIs can time out, giving inconsistent and sometimes incomplete inventory results, causing all sorts of havoc with your inventory.

We expect to support much larger SKU counts in a future update once we refactor some of the original code base.