SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

by SkuHarmony

Sync Your Inventory Between Your Store and 1 Square Location.

Xtra 101

I needed this app for a transition from Square to Shopify. This is the absolute worst app for this task. Half the time SkuHarmony won't open and the other half of the time it takes a half hour to load just to end up crashing. I do not recommend.

Glitz Soap Co.

This app is pretty bad. I spent days setting up SKUs and entering inventory. Signed up for the auto sync at $50 a month. It’d be worth that if it worked. Shopify orders aren’t decreasing inventory in Square and Square sales aren’t decreasing inventory in Shopify, except one in about 10 inventory changes (an order for 4 products correctly changed inventory for only one of them). Inventory is randomly being changed for one product with no activity to tel it to do so. I am sad, if this app worked well enough, it’d be great. It’s unusable.

January 12, 2021

We apologize for any issues you experienced when syncing inventory. Please contact support to have your specific account looked into so we can better understand what may have happened.

J. DOSI

SkuHarmony's customer service is horrible! After deleting the Skuharmony's App, due to its poor performance and the hardships I suffered due to the economic crisis from covid-19, I still got charged. I reached out to Shopify a few days later when the funds came out of my account. Shopify was helpful and understanding. They reached out to SkuHarmony for a much needed refund. This is the response I got from Dustin at SkuHarmony, "I authorize a refund for the SkuHarmony application if it was not performing to the user's expectations, but to request a refund "due to current situation with covid needs the funds back for the subscription" is a bit out of the ordinary. I don't run a charity. Do they have a better reason for requesting a refund?". I am completely turned off by Dustin's reply, simply hurtful. Do we need a better reason than Covid-19 and a pandemic? Unbelievable.

Bergstrom-Mahler Museum of Glass

Every time I add inventory to Square, the numbers in Shopify get screwed up. It often goes rogue, altering inventory numbers when no transactions have taken place to change numbers. Auto-sync works sporadically. Heading into the holiday season, I really need to trust the sync between Square and Shopify but cannot with SkuHarmony.

October 21, 2020

We apologize for any issues you were experiencing in syncing inventory. Please contact support to troubleshoot your unique case and we'll get to the bottom of why this might be happening.

Pachulah

I'm trying to use this app to sync my square brick and mortar and my online, however customer service is so lacking that they don't even write back for weeks to help me get set up. Please check / answer your emails guys!! Thank you for your reply. We would appreciate a call back or email to help us get this app set up. Thank you Kindly.

October 21, 2020

We apologize for any delays in support during late September. We had changed settings in our customer support management system and didn't realize we were filtering some messages incorrectly. This is now resolved.

Wild Spirit Herbals

It worked great for almost a year, then they updated the app supposedly. The customer service was really lacking. The person I spoke with was very cavalier. (As if it did not mater that my inventories were not synced daily from my POS to my website.) Now, it does not work at all! I went to remove the app to try and reinstall it. The plan I was using is no longer available. But they do have a plan that no costs $49/month. Hmmmm! I think I see where the problem is... Its all about trying to make more money than they were. Will not ever recommend this app.

May 27, 2020

Thank you for your review; and I apologize for your poor experience. To resolve this, please disable automatic syncing and manually reconcile the inventory quantities using Shopify and Square. Then, manually sync your inventories to ensure everything pulls into SkuHarmony correctly. Then you can re-enable automatic syncing to continue keeping your inventory in sync.

SkuHarmony is free to manually clone and sync your inventory, and $49 monthly to automate the inventory quantity syncing. No changes have been made in pricing.

Happy Soles Footwear

It worked for a few months then stopped working. The new support guy told me that my account had been disabled because I had 5,000 items in Square and their new limit is 2,500.

May 27, 2020

I do apologize for the limitation. However, this limitation is in place to maintain consistency and accuracy of the syncing process. Beyond 2,500 SKUs, Square and Shopify APIs can time out, giving inconsistent and sometimes incomplete inventory results, causing all sorts of havoc with your inventory.

We expect to support much larger SKU counts in a future update once we refactor some of the original code base.