SkuHarmony

Sync Your Inventory Between Your Store and 1 Square Location.

$49.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

A. Shively & Co

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I can completely relate to the other reviews saying that it duplicated their inventory and made a huge mess. However, once I sat down with customer service via zoom and they explained how to fix it, it made so much sense. I run a brick and morter via square and have an online store via shopify and hopefully once I get my duplicate skus edited...this platform will do what it says. It does take time to onboard the two apps. Just make sure you don't have duplicate skus in your inventory or you will have a mess when you merge! Josh in customer service is Super helpful and Id reach out to him if you have questions!

Janggalay

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have a B&M store where I use square and a shopify website plus an ebay store. I don't think the syncing between square & shopify always works. Sometimes we sell an item in store and find it is still on the shopify website. I don't think this app is worth the high monthly price they charge. For this price it should be exact everytime.