SkuHarmony

SkuHarmony

by SkuHarmony

Effortlessly Sync your Inventory between Square and Shopify.

Dragon Imports and Collectibles - Funko, Pokemon, Board games and more!

Excellent app, It fits my stores needs very well. We use square in our Brick and mortar store but we had a hard time syncing our inventory with shopify but once we started using SkuHarmony keeping our shopify and Square inventory in sync was so much easier. I even use the app to add new product to my square store. Uploading the product to both at the same time makes my life alill less stressful. :)

Note: It would be nice if you could search in the square inventory tab for specific items i want to add to shopify store, instead of scrolling through my entire square inventory till i find want in looking for. Also when transferring into square it adds the new items without tax. Then i have to manually go into square dashboard and product to add tax to every new item.

That being said its a great app that tremendously helps my business flow more easily. The draw backs are small compared to tremendous gain this app provides. :)

Valomie Boutique

A little slow start but once I received help from the app designer things got better. I love how I can sync my shopify store with square perfect for a summer pop up shop I am attending in a few weeks.

bongo-packs

This app really helped us streamline our operations. We used it to copy all of our products from Shopify to Square and then enabled auto-sync. Perfection!

NØRDIK

Just getting started but so far everything works great and customer support has been fantastic! Thank you for making small-business life easier!

Local Pantry Co.

Love this - as our business has grown this has saved us from many potential awkward 'out of stock' issues for online orders. Couldn't keep on top of our almost 1000 product lines with out it. Clone function has been really helpful too but find it lumps some products in all together with others of the same brand, where I'd prefer them listed as separate products on the website.
Otherwise - fantastic - lifesaving - and super quick support.

Ruby's Pearls

We use this app a lot in our very busy boutique! It helps us keep our inventory correct between our brick and mortar store and our online store. We couldn’t keep our inventory organized without it!

tonle-wholesale

Was able to sync buy Square and Shopify inventory counts with this app. I had tried a few other apps, and this was by far the easiest, cheapest and most reliable.

Giving Gifts

We LOVE this app! We searched for a long time to find the solution to using Shopify for our online store and Square in our Brick and Mortar. We really didn't want to stop using Square. Squarify saved us! It is really easy to use and navigate. It is quick to update everything and shows very clearly what needs to be updated. Being able to review any discrepancies in one place is a great time saver and ensures accuracy!

Bob Moog Foundation

I used this app to sync my inventory in Shopify and Square so that we would have a real-time count of our inventory online as well as in our store. And this will save us lots of time at the end of the year when we need to do a product count. Very easy to use and manage.

Species by the Thousands

This app has honestly saved me from pulling my hair out over inventory syncing and discrepancies. Running a small business is definitely a challenge, especially when running it across two platforms. Squarify has helped me sync up and keep track of our entire inventory, ensuring that everything online + in store is live and accurate. Not only is it an easier interface that other syncing app's I've tried, but their custom service is reliable and dedicated. With any issue or confusion, they've been quick to respond and answer all my questions–and they follow-up as well to make sure everything ended up a-okay. Seriously cannot thank or recommend Squarify enough!!!

Previous 1 3