SkuHarmony

Sync Your Inventory Between Your Store and 1 Square Location.

$49.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

frog + fern

I really love the ease of use of the app! it makes keeping my square inventory connected with my shopify inventory seamless and smooth; the integration and interface are super simple and easy to understand and use. this app makes my busy life just that much easier, and that way i can better serve my patrons!

April 11, 2022

Thank you so much! We are glad that SkuHarmony is making your busy life that much easier!

Shopsweet.southern

If you use Square and also have a website with shopify I HIGHLY RECCOMEND this app! It has made my life so much better! When I add anything to my website I am only One click away from adding to my Square! Anytime i scan something out of my Store with Square this app also takes it out of inventory on shopify and the other way around as well! It is worth every cent! Just download it and see for yourself it comes with a free trail!

April 11, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are pleased that you are enjoying the app, and that it is saving you time and money.

Let us know if you experience any problems. We are more than happy to help whenever and with whatever you need!

Posh Society

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have been using this app for a couple of years now, I sell online and have a brick & mortar store so for the inventory to be adjusted immediately is imperative. This is an amazing app in a the price range I can handle. First off they have a free plan which makes it soooo easy to do yourself, just a little time consuming or upgrade and let it work for you. I have used other plans and the inventory was ALWAYS off, i trust the accuracy of SkuHarmony. As for the customer service, WOW! What an improvement there! I had somewhat of a hiccup and I got a zoom call from Joshua! Keep up the good work!

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much! We are excited that it is working well and you were pleased with your experience!

Dragon Imports and Collectibles - Funko, Pokemon, Board games and more!

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Excellent app, It fits my stores needs very well. We use square in our Brick and mortar store but we had a hard time syncing our inventory with shopify but once we started using SkuHarmony keeping our shopify and Square inventory in sync was so much easier. I even use the app to add new product to my square store. Uploading the product to both at the same time makes my life alill less stressful. :)

Note: It would be nice if you could search in the square inventory tab for specific items i want to add to shopify store, instead of scrolling through my entire square inventory till i find want in looking for. Also when transferring into square it adds the new items without tax. Then i have to manually go into square dashboard and product to add tax to every new item.

That being said its a great app that tremendously helps my business flow more easily. The draw backs are small compared to tremendous gain this app provides. :)

Valomie Boutique

A little slow start but once I received help from the app designer things got better. I love how I can sync my shopify store with square perfect for a summer pop up shop I am attending in a few weeks.

bongo-packs

This app really helped us streamline our operations. We used it to copy all of our products from Shopify to Square and then enabled auto-sync. Perfection!

NØRDIK

Just getting started but so far everything works great and customer support has been fantastic! Thank you for making small-business life easier!

Local Pantry Co.

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Love this - as our business has grown this has saved us from many potential awkward 'out of stock' issues for online orders. Couldn't keep on top of our almost 1000 product lines with out it. Clone function has been really helpful too but find it lumps some products in all together with others of the same brand, where I'd prefer them listed as separate products on the website.
Otherwise - fantastic - lifesaving - and super quick support.

Ruby's Pearls

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We use this app a lot in our very busy boutique! It helps us keep our inventory correct between our brick and mortar store and our online store. We couldn’t keep our inventory organized without it!

Giving Gifts

Time spent using app About 2 years

We LOVE this app! We searched for a long time to find the solution to using Shopify for our online store and Square in our Brick and Mortar. We really didn't want to stop using Square. Squarify saved us! It is really easy to use and navigate. It is quick to update everything and shows very clearly what needs to be updated. Being able to review any discrepancies in one place is a great time saver and ensures accuracy!

Previous 1 3