Square Sync

Import, Export & Sync Square Products With 100% Confidence!

From $29/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Square Sync

ukiyorobin

Location Japan

Great customer service! Easy to use and syncing my products to my Square app is a great way to save time.

MasterPiece LLC

I really like how easy it is to get in contact with customer service. They were super helpful and are helping me get the products situated

ladolceboutique.com.au

Location Australia

Best customer service ever so far. I was setting up the app and an agent was helping me straight away. so far, all is good!

PROUD

Time spent using app About 23 hours

Le service est super! Les agents répondent super rapidement à mes questions et m'ont aidé à ''link'' mes produits rapidement et sans problème! Merci infiniment! Super satisfaite!

VibeCulture

Time spent using app About 3 hours

very good. great help! Very understanding and good communication. It was a very tough task but Angelica worked it out. Super impressed

Collective By BB

Time spent using app 1 day

Very excited to have this app. Noomie in the customer service chat is extremely helpful. Makes the process of linking my products in store to my online store super easy.

Sassafras Dungog

Time spent using app About 4 hours

We have just installed the app and Angelica has been so helpful in helping us get it all up and running smoothly. I am looking forward to a more efficient behind the scenes for our stock and customer experience

maryamadomedspa

Time spent using app About 4 hours

The help service is awesome!!! I had problem to sync the inventory because I didn't use UPC numbers and i was able to sync using the help support team

November 24, 2022

Thank you for using our product and for this awesome feedback!! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance, we'll be more than happy to help. Enjoy your day ahead!

FairFinch

I don't normally do in-person sales, but needed to for a holiday market. this helped me integrate Square POS with my shopify store. Super easy.

November 19, 2022

Hello Avery, we appreciate and value you as a customer and hearing a good feedback means so much to us. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

-Normie

marfaspiritco

new to shopify and needed to sync with square. super easy setup and great customer support made for a quick install.

November 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, it's much appreciated! We are also very glad that we were able to make this experience as easy as possible for you. Should you need anything else, we're just a chat away😀

- Nicole