Square Sync

Square Sync | Reviews

by RAKT

Import, Export & Sync Square Products With 100% Confidence!

Refill’d

This App has been a lifesaver! It is such a relief that I don’t have to remember to sit down and go through every transaction and compare and amend my products between Shopify and the Square App.

Free 24 7

Awesome product and exceptional customer service. We are no longer doing manual adjustments to our Shopify inventory and it's an incredible time saver. The App syncs perfectly with our Shopify inventory and updates in real time. These guys have made such a positive contribution to our business - well done to the Square Sync team

La Panadería

Fantastic app and fantastic support! Recommend for inventory syncing and more! Once it is setup, all has been going smooth.

The Tropic Gardener

I loved this app. We are mainly concern with Shopify and Square qty sync, and this app made easy for us. Support team were always available for any questions or technical issue. Highly recommended!!

LumbeeJewelry.com

After much testing with the sync of Shopify and Square qty and products, I am very impressed with this app. I would recommend it to anyone trying to sync in REALTIME Shopify and Square products and qty. Very easy to use and does exactly what it says.

Paxtonjayco

This app is amazing an absolute must have, super easy & very quick. The customer support is amazing.

Room On Fire

Square Sync has been a lifesaver! We often run pop up events for our store and this app allows us to sync our Shopify products in real time to our Square device. We no longer have to manually remove products off of the site after an event. Big thank you to Tony who has always responded to our enquiries in a timely manner and with politeness. Would most definitely recommend this app!

Birch&Hue

Hands down the best sync between square and Shopify on the market. Customer service responds within minutes if you have questions. Variants, inventory, images, prices synced flawlessly. I only had one question. If products on sold on square will record on shopify. I was informed it should be available 3rd week of June. Can't wait..

Devitt House

My client was migrating from Square to Shopify and we used the App to first migrate the Square product data over to Shopify. We then used it to keep the Shopify store inventory current as we ran parallel until the Shopify store was live. The customer service is top-notch, which is rare today. We always dealt with one person, so there was always continuity.

Summerland Salon and Spa

I used Square Sync to import and sync my products from my client's Square site over to their new Shopify store. It works seamlessly and support was lightening fast to reply to my question.

Previous 1