SEO App by Squirrly SEO

SEO App by Squirrly SEO

by Squirrly Limited

Customise Product SEO With Keywords You Can Be Found For

Cluj Work

I used this app to start keyword research site-wide. Now I have a clear picture of the products I need to place in my store, to gain visitors who search on Google. Also, even before releasing my store publicly it helped me write the text and place images in product pages, so when I release this store to search engines, I will be placed in front.

I would really like if they can add the rankings feature soon to the Shopify app. I know they have it for their WP version.

Avocado Leaf Tea

Great app very useful for the seo of your shopify store if you want to rank your store to get free trafic.

One Geek

SEO App by Squirrly SEO is what gets us sales at the moment. It's actually the only app we've been using for marketing and getting visitors that has brought us results. It helped me find ways to position our action figures with RWBY, our dragonball z toys and our OverWatch merchandise.

I never thought people searched for the keywords we ended up using, thanks to SEO app by squirrly SEO. The app said these keywords would bring us search traffic and they did. Optimizing with the Live Assistant is super easy as well.

Our secret is the long category descriptions we've started to create. Didn't spend much time on it yet, because we were not expecting results. Now, I know it's a must use for our store.