Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

Untouched Underwear

The application is working really well for us. The best thing of Stackable is the support, they are really helping out if you have any trouble or just a question.

theMagger Design Store

Great app, does exactly what it's supposed to do. No bugs at all and customization is very easy. Sammy from the team supported me with my theme integration and responded very quickly every time I had a question. Very happy in general and would recommend it 100% if you're looking for a stackable discounts app.

ColorsCalendar

This app is absolutely my must-have. Sammy (who is extremely helpful and knowledgeable with fast responses like he is always there for you) has helped me a lot with both function upgrades and usage discussion. The entire super active dev team is behind this powerful app, you will not regret to subscribe it and boost your business.

Habitat LA Restore

This app rocks. It is super easy to use, and has one of the best support around. I have used it successfully to get discounts to stack up. The support for some of my issues I had were all resolved in a timely manner, and the support I got was one of the best or if not the greatest I have gotten.
Thanks Again

Libelté

Stackable solve a major issue with shopify "one discount policy ". This is the very best app from many others that I've tested regarding discount management. In addition the team is doing a great work by answering fast and giving a quality support ! PERFECT !

Devon + Lang

I am so impressed with this app and the team. I was amazed by the great level of support provided by the developers, and I really believe that they have my best interest at heart. It is very simple to use, and looks great on the site. I could not be happier.

The Food Folks

App is Great , Simple ,Intuitive and Clean. It clearly Indicates the user what offers are available and how much are applied. Auto Stacking Discounts overcome the shortcomings of Shopify Stacking Discounts more then once .
Hats off to you guys .. Great work

Boutique8084

Extremely satisfied with the app performance and the customer support team. There is nothing they couldn't do to help me optimize the user experience. Sammy and David are absolutely dedicated to their customers and are on the road for a big success. They solved a big issue Shopify is putting to its customers and they are doing it with a brilliant professionalism and efficiency. Thank you again for everything!!!

VapeStockist.co.uk

I don't know where to start with these guys but I promise you, this is the app you have been searching for and could never find! The team behind this previously developed a discount engine for a very large company/brand that we all know and love. I probably can't say who it was on here but if you ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you. However, once I heard what their background was, I was quite sure this app would be nothing but the best - something you don't see often with Shopify. This app actually allows you to use multiple discounts (manual or automatic) together, not only this, they are applied clearly and cleanly on the cart page for customers to see... and it does this in a straightforward way, unlike most other apps which completely take over your cart page/checkout and cause other problems! So not only do we have an app here that works, but it's also the most stable I have come across (and I have installed and tested pretty much every discount app available). The interface is extremely easy to use and setup, you may need some help with implementing the code for the discounts and subtotal to display on the cart page, but the support team is just as good as the app. They'll quickly help you and take care of this for you as well as any formatting to match your theme if required. The only limitation TEMPORARILY is more settings on manual discount codes (customer eligibility etc.) but this will all come in good time as they are working on this. Within the next 3-6 months, I can see this app taking over the Shopify built-in discount solution, with all of Shopify's features/settings as well as more to offer. This app is a prime example of how others should follow. I cannot believe it has taken this long for someone to offer a stable solution for such a simple task. Thank you Sammy for all of your help and answering my questions - especially on a Sunday!

Boutique BohoChic

I installed the app, made my promotion, customized the button colors and everything is working beautifully!!! I'm over the moon excited! I was struggling all day yesterday to find an app that could give progressive discounts based on the number of items in the shopping cart, or the amount spent, and it was an absolute nightmare. Finally, I came across this app, thank God! The solution was so simple and so perfect!!! I feel such a relief because this was exactly what I was looking for!

Previous 1 3 4