Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

Boutique8084

Extremely satisfied with the app performance and the customer support team. There is nothing they couldn't do to help me optimize the user experience. Sammy and David are absolutely dedicated to their customers and are on the road for a big success. They solved a big issue Shopify is putting to its customers and they are doing it with a brilliant professionalism and efficiency. Thank you again for everything!!!

VapeStockist.co.uk

I don't know where to start with these guys but I promise you, this is the app you have been searching for and could never find! The team behind this previously developed a discount engine for a very large company/brand that we all know and love. I probably can't say who it was on here but if you ask them, I'm sure they'll tell you. However, once I heard what their background was, I was quite sure this app would be nothing but the best - something you don't see often with Shopify. This app actually allows you to use multiple discounts (manual or automatic) together, not only this, they are applied clearly and cleanly on the cart page for customers to see... and it does this in a straightforward way, unlike most other apps which completely take over your cart page/checkout and cause other problems! So not only do we have an app here that works, but it's also the most stable I have come across (and I have installed and tested pretty much every discount app available). The interface is extremely easy to use and setup, you may need some help with implementing the code for the discounts and subtotal to display on the cart page, but the support team is just as good as the app. They'll quickly help you and take care of this for you as well as any formatting to match your theme if required. The only limitation TEMPORARILY is more settings on manual discount codes (customer eligibility etc.) but this will all come in good time as they are working on this. Within the next 3-6 months, I can see this app taking over the Shopify built-in discount solution, with all of Shopify's features/settings as well as more to offer. This app is a prime example of how others should follow. I cannot believe it has taken this long for someone to offer a stable solution for such a simple task. Thank you Sammy for all of your help and answering my questions - especially on a Sunday!

Boutique BohoChic

I installed the app, made my promotion, customized the button colors and everything is working beautifully!!! I'm over the moon excited! I was struggling all day yesterday to find an app that could give progressive discounts based on the number of items in the shopping cart, or the amount spent, and it was an absolute nightmare. Finally, I came across this app, thank God! The solution was so simple and so perfect!!! I feel such a relief because this was exactly what I was looking for!

Dizzy Legwear

This app is brilliant and the customer service is brilliant too. I cannot stack enough praises on the Stackable folks.

MANO VINO

Great app! support is above and beyond. They helped me a lot with the setup and clarifying things. The app, so far, is working like a charm! Highly recommended!

Julian Road

I created increasing discounts for different spend levels. It was really easy to set up.I fully recommend

Evergreen Lab

Stackable provided us with the perfect solution when trying to offer our customers multiple discounts consolidated the way we wanted. Also lovely interface and great support!

CARA MILA

Stackable is awesome! Being able to combine discounts together has long been an issue for Shopify stores and this workaround is worth it's weight in gold. Don't hesitate to go for this, it will ultimately lead your business to more sales through higher conversion. 5 out of 5 Stars.

Plushie-Flip

I was looking for an app to enable discount codes to be used alongside store wide discounts and Stackable really seemed to fit the bill. Once I'd worked out the setup and had a few messages with the developers it was clear these guys are super customer focused and have a great product. Once initial setup was in place I signed up to the pro account and had some customisation to show the discount far more clearly in the cart directly which I know has impacted conversion, of course when the customer can see what they are spending/ saving before they hit the checkout it really helps them have confidence and follow through their transaction. Black Friday with the app in place we saw an increase in conversion of 1.5% over that promotional period, that's an increase of over 30%, and undoubtedly sales that otherwise wouldn't have converted. Would highly recommend, especially as I know there are now more features in the basic package too.

Midori Bikinis

Excellent customer support, they were able to customize our integration so that the discount showed directly in the cart drawer. Quick customer service and while we ran into a bit of a snag with discounts taking a bit to load during our heavy traffic it still worked terrifically. Highly recommend!