Stackable Discounts

Stackable Discounts

by Optizio

Stack discounts. Boost sales by combining multiple discounts

Midori Bikinis

Excellent customer support, they were able to customize our integration so that the discount showed directly in the cart drawer. Quick customer service and while we ran into a bit of a snag with discounts taking a bit to load during our heavy traffic it still worked terrifically. Highly recommend!

eRubai.lt

After 5 min off test im in love. Everything is very smooth and i can translate it to another Language, perfect work

Soda Futura

I love this app! The only app that offers multiple discounts at a time. I love the customer support as well. Would recommend it a lot! 10/10 :)

The Official Glen Loates Store

Sammy and Dave have been amazing! They really put together the perfect app. They provide not only technical know-how but also a level of customer satisfaction that's above and beyond. All this while offering a unique discount app that can't be found anywhere else on the Shopify app store. The concept seems like it should have been implemented on day one. Leave it to this team to offer it finally! Keep up the great work, guys, and I can't wait to see where this takes you. Beers are on me!

Armatura

I went through around 10 different apps to offer my black weekend discounts and this one was the only one that worked. I wanted to offer discounts based on the amount a client purchased, this app does that job perfectly and in a great way. Their support team is also really good, they help you with anything you need and reply very quickly. I highly recommend this app.

Maison Lab

Easy to use and fast app. Support replied on the most unrealistic hours! Live savers on Black Friday!

Dwarf Stars

Super easy to use and set up in a matter of minutes. I had a slight issue with the app interfering with an old deleted app's code and they responded within MINUTES and fixed everything for me fast.

Digital-Motorsports.com

Great app, does exactly what is says it does but more importantly the support was outstanding. Highly recommend these guys.

Leonardo Leone

Great app. This app does exactly what it is supposed to do and their support is super fast and helpful. Great work!

The Day Ahead

Like other reviewers, I couldnt find an app to do what I wanted until I found this one. Not only does it work but the layout/usability is great from back end to front. The service from the Stackable is truly exceptional and they helped iron out issues as well doing some custom changes. A really great app, highly recommended.