EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

by Staffy

#1 Choice for POS Time Tracking, Scheduling & Payroll Support.

crispmen

great and fast Contact Support , i cant wait to use this application as i've heard is really good for POS

August 9, 2020

It's been a pleasure to help you! Hope you'll make the most out of our POS integration! 😄

You Ain't

We have been looking for something that shows what our staff were doing in our shop admin. Staffy support is amazing as well - and the app itself is really easy to get started. Looking forward to connect the payroll and scheduling as well.

August 4, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback😉 We are always glad when our application is liked by our customers💐

SparklyTrees

I really loved the simple yet all-inclusive design of Staffy. I have tried enough apps to know when an app makes your life easier. This one certainly did! You can easily assign tasks to the staff members and tag my orders and products! This way we manage our disputes and deliveries :)
The Shopify activity and the screenshots of my customer support team is really helpful since I don't want them to visit certain places in my admin. The team is very responsive, helpful, and makes sure you understand all the features.

August 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! :) We're always happy to help!

Zissu LTD

This is my 2nd store that we I use Staffy to manage my remote staff (I have only remote team atm). Works perfectly. Scheduling is super fast and QuickBooks integration is smooth. Daniel at the chat was really nice as well. Recommended.

July 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

zissu themes

staffy is just great! my user experience was great. I felt like I understood the app from the first place. as store owner that managing group of workers and need to follow everything staffy just helped me save time and... time = money!

July 30, 2020

We're more than happy to help you save more time!

cheezburgerstore

Scheduling is super comfy right now, and it exports it all to our accounting app Xero (but QuickBooks works as well I guess).

The Meme Store

We use for scheduling and to clock our employees for accounting purposes. As for now it works well as expected. Cheers for Daniel - amazing customer support

My Urban One

We use it mostly for time tracking. Our payroll goes through QuickBooks along with all the needed taxes. Recommended ✌

February 23, 2020

Glad you liked our payroll system :)

Bohemian Shrine

What a great App! I didn't manage to control all my VA's as their work was never transparent enough for me. With Staffy I feel much more comfortable.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind review :) We're always here to help.

goodcompanystore10

That app saves us TONS of time. The support is amazing and you can tell their team really cares, specially Daniel! We installed it for couple of our stores to manage employees.
We're using the app mostly for scheduling and tasks management, to understand what our employees are doing.
Waiting for the Xero / Quickbooks integrations so we can export the salaries directly to there.

February 23, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review👍 We are very happy that you liked our app. Our support team is always happy to help you.