EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

by Staffy

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, Scheduling, Store Tasks & More.

Jackie London

I am using this app for employee’s time management and so far we are very happy. I really like how user friendly it is. Harel from customer service was very helpful with all the questions that I had.

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much :) We're always glad to help!

FOUND

We are using this app as a time sheet tracker for our employees. We love the different permissions you can give different staff members - as well as the over all look and ease of the app. It really is user friendly and has all of the abilities we need, with functionality that flows. At the moment, we aren't using the scheduling function, but are happy the option is there should we need it in the future. We're content with our decision of using Easy Team!

April 27, 2021

What an amazing review - thank you so much!!

A2Z Wholesale Apparel

I started using this app and it is has made it so much easier to track my employee's hours. It is very user-friendly! Enjoying it.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review ☺️

Broadway Coffee Roasters

looks good really happy so far with app. Had a small tech issue but they resolved it very quickly so support is very good

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)
We're always glad to help😎

Izhar

Structure of the app is really nice, just some shortcomings and the support is really responsive. I was able to reach out to them immediately and they have whole FAQ guides too.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're always glad to help :)
All the best with 2021! 💪

Ylang 23

Great app. But the support is just as good, if not better. Multiple times I've experienced immediate and personal attention, resulting in quick, easy to understand solutions.

January 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind review, we're always glad to help :)

Flower Wild

This app is very user friendly, affordable and the support was fantastic when I had an issue with being able to edit hours afterwards (when people forgot to clock out) They made sure I got the help I needed and resolved the issue quickly. Definitely a great app for storefronts.

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much! ☺️

Field Guide

Had a great customer support experience just now and helped me get all the set-up done. Their chat team was excellent.

November 20, 2020

Thanks a lot for the kind review - we're always happy to help! :)

KMJ

This app offers many features we needed for our brick + mortar team. I highly recommend it! Their customer service is above + beyond, which really helped us get set up how we needed.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much!! Stay tuned for even more retail-related features 😉

LLBdesigns

Using this app for our staff clocking in and out! Super easy app and customers service was A+++++! Thank you so much!

October 4, 2020

Thank you so much! 🙃
It was a pleasure helping you as well 🙏🙏

Previous 1 3 4 5