EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

by Staffy

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, Scheduling, POS Sales Commissions

Mermaid Cove

You have been amazing! Very helpful with my questions. I feel appreciated and you want our business!

October 10, 2021

We're always happy to help!

Bananhot Bikinis IL

We've been using Easy team for quite a while now. It helps us with scheduling and running payroll - but most importantly we can measure the sales of each employee and adding the calculated commission to the actual payroll without doing a single thing manually. The support team are super incredible and helped us with anything we needed.

Misfit Bazaar

Great customer service -- super responsive and prompt, walked us through issues and troubleshooting as well as taking our problems back to their team to make sure they knew about said issues.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much, we're trying our best to help with anything needed ASAP :)

Callie's Sweets

WOW! Harel was huge help, the entire support team was minutes away and would assist and guide me to possible solutions! Just support alone makes this app 100% worth it. Superslick scheduling and employee coordination!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much!! Our support team is always here for you 😊

Anian MFG

I can clock hours for staff when running stores remotely. and that is very good- it also helps me run payroll easier.

May 18, 2021

Know what is happening in your store, even when you're away :)
Feel free to reach out any time!

Jackie London

I am using this app for employee’s time management and so far we are very happy. I really like how user friendly it is. Harel from customer service was very helpful with all the questions that I had.

May 6, 2021

Thank you so much :) We're always glad to help!

FOUND

We are using this app as a time sheet tracker for our employees. We love the different permissions you can give different staff members - as well as the over all look and ease of the app. It really is user friendly and has all of the abilities we need, with functionality that flows. At the moment, we aren't using the scheduling function, but are happy the option is there should we need it in the future. We're content with our decision of using Easy Team!

April 27, 2021

What an amazing review - thank you so much!!

A2Z Wholesale Apparel

I started using this app and it is has made it so much easier to track my employee's hours. It is very user-friendly! Enjoying it.

April 21, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review ☺️

Broadway Coffee Roasters

looks good really happy so far with app. Had a small tech issue but they resolved it very quickly so support is very good

April 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! :)
We're always glad to help😎

Izhar

Structure of the app is really nice, just some shortcomings and the support is really responsive. I was able to reach out to them immediately and they have whole FAQ guides too.

January 28, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! We're always glad to help :)
All the best with 2021! 💪