Staffy‑ For Remote Store Teams

Staffy‑ For Remote Store Teams

by Staffy

Payroll Platform with Projects, Auto Payments & Screenshots.

chargingangel

This app saves me tons of time. Actually, I have only 2 employees - so the app definitely smaller merchants as well. Helps manage payroll, scheduling, accounting and finances as well.

February 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review! :)

Karma Gyro

Staffy is an amazing solution for staff management inside Shopify!!! We use it for account and scheduling and appointments. Totally recommend!

February 23, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review👍 We are very happy that you liked our app :)

Tree of Color

This app worked great for me. It helped me orginize my employees and keep the work orginized. I recommend it

February 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏 We are glad that Staffyhelps you with your staff members in Shopify.

podify-demo

We were looking for something like this. Our 9 VA's have been a little difficult to manage entirely through Whatsapp, Facebook, and Trello. When it was 1-2 not so bad but now we need a lot more organisation in the way we manage our employees. Staffy has been helpful with paying our employees and tracking their work. We've definitely been able to reduce our error rate while also reduce our time spent managing employees.

November 3, 2019

Thanks for the kind review!! You can always integrate your other stores into Staffy as well - the system supports multi-store employees as well 😃

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

Best staff management app for Shopify so far. We have been waiting for an app like this for a while!
It takes employess management to a whole new level.

October 27, 2019

Thanks so much!! More features and integrations coming soon :) 💪💪

In The Land Of Spice

We use this app to manage our employess. If you need to manage teams and want to scale your business - Staffy is a great affordable way to do so.

October 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the kind review! :)

Fidget Widgets

First impressions: Awesome support. they were able to integrate with our staff in a few minutes after signing up.

For accounting purposes this app is a lifesaver

For managing HR staff the ability to make appointments was a feature we've been looking for for a while

Wish it would have integration with Quickbooks or XERO

October 23, 2019

Hey there, thanks for the awesome review! 💪
Integrations for Quickbooks & Xero are soon to go live! :)

Qstomize.com

really helpful app for anyone that is more than a solopreneur and has a VA staff. helpful to track our employees, pay them (with PayPal), and keep them productive. way better method than google sheets we were using.

October 15, 2019

We're so glad to hear that! 🙂

Mama India

Amazing app! Having the ability to automatically pay my employees through PayPal & TransferWise is awesome! Also liked the fact that you are paying only for the amount of days you were hiring someone - Great solution for the upcoming holidays!!

Thanks for the support guys! You are bringing a true value.

October 12, 2019

Yup, we all better get ready for the upcoming holidays 💪 Thanks so much for the kind review!

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

This app is amazing!

I've been tired of using so many different tools just to manage my team. Having tasks, chats and payrolls integrated into the same app is just brilliant and makes my life much much easier!

The support team is great as well!

Love this app! Thanks guys!

October 11, 2019