EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

by Staffy

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, Scheduling, POS Sales Commissions

Ylang 23

Great app. But the support is just as good, if not better. Multiple times I've experienced immediate and personal attention, resulting in quick, easy to understand solutions.

January 18, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind review, we're always glad to help :)

Flower Wild

This app is very user friendly, affordable and the support was fantastic when I had an issue with being able to edit hours afterwards (when people forgot to clock out) They made sure I got the help I needed and resolved the issue quickly. Definitely a great app for storefronts.

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much! ☺️

Field Guide

Had a great customer support experience just now and helped me get all the set-up done. Their chat team was excellent.

November 20, 2020

Thanks a lot for the kind review - we're always happy to help! :)

KMJ

This app offers many features we needed for our brick + mortar team. I highly recommend it! Their customer service is above + beyond, which really helped us get set up how we needed.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much!! Stay tuned for even more retail-related features 😉

LLBdesigns

Using this app for our staff clocking in and out! Super easy app and customers service was A+++++! Thank you so much!

October 4, 2020

Thank you so much! 🙃
It was a pleasure helping you as well 🙏🙏

She & Sho

Just downloaded but I think this will be the key to managing my staff all from one app! Very excited

September 15, 2020

Haha great! We're excited as well to have you with us! 😄

TRES

We're a brick and mortar store, which manages 8 employees. Due to the Coronavirus situation, we have decided to use an app to schedule and clock in our staff, since it was difficult for us to deal with the unstable situation well enough.
We've tried the leading applications out there, and we decided to go with Staffy.

It connected to our store and synced all our staff, and it takes them one click from our POS to clock in which is the fastest and easiest solution we have found so far.

When we had some questions, the support helped us with everything we need through the chat.

I haven't tried the daily checklists yet, so I can not recommend this feature in this moment.

September 15, 2020

We're SO happy you chose us out of the alternatives 😊
Don't miss the store checklists feature - we promise you'll enjoy it 🙏

Best Buy Financial Services Company

It was EZ to use after I ask someone from YOUR support group who was very helpful and way cool and hip.

LDS - CEO

August 30, 2020

Susan Stanleys

The support team is extremely helpful. They go above and beyond and really supportive. They are really responsive and help you with every step.

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much! We're always happy to help 😄

Lone Star Nursery

They chat was very helpful. I'm looking forward to using the application. It would be more useful if the taxes were deducted automatically.

August 18, 2020

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure helping you! As mentioned, we do provide exporting the payroll to your favorite tax deduction solution of your choice - and we'll surely Integrate deductions as well in the near future 🙂
Your feedback is highly appreciated - thank you for that 🙏