EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

by Staffy

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, Scheduling, POS Sales Commissions

Bohemian Shrine

What a great App! I didn't manage to control all my VA's as their work was never transparent enough for me. With Staffy I feel much more comfortable.

February 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind review :) We're always here to help.

goodcompanystore10

That app saves us TONS of time. The support is amazing and you can tell their team really cares, specially Daniel! We installed it for couple of our stores to manage employees.
We're using the app mostly for scheduling and tasks management, to understand what our employees are doing.
Waiting for the Xero / Quickbooks integrations so we can export the salaries directly to there.

February 23, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review👍 We are very happy that you liked our app. Our support team is always happy to help you.

N-STAR CO.,LTD

Amazing app and fantastic support for their customers. Worth for everything your spend on this app. Love it.

Glad you liked Staffy!

HB Writing Content Management

Daniel in customer service was brilliant to liaise with and offered so much support to myself being a new member.

No complaints from me - brilliant so far and are features set for the new year.

lumbags

We have been using this app to manage emploees all over the world in different timezones. saving time managing your employees is important to you - I totally recomand it!

February 23, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

chargingangel

This app saves me tons of time. Actually, I have only 2 employees - so the app definitely smaller merchants as well. Helps manage payroll, scheduling, accounting and finances as well.

February 23, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind review! :)

Karma Gyro

Staffy is an amazing solution for staff management inside Shopify!!! We use it for account and scheduling and appointments. Totally recommend!

February 23, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review👍 We are very happy that you liked our app :)

Tree of Color

This app worked great for me. It helped me orginize my employees and keep the work orginized. I recommend it

February 23, 2020

Thank you very much for your feedback 🙏 We are glad that Staffyhelps you with your staff members in Shopify.

podify-demo

We were looking for something like this. Our 9 VA's have been a little difficult to manage entirely through Whatsapp, Facebook, and Trello. When it was 1-2 not so bad but now we need a lot more organisation in the way we manage our employees. Staffy has been helpful with paying our employees and tracking their work. We've definitely been able to reduce our error rate while also reduce our time spent managing employees.

November 3, 2019

Thanks for the kind review!! You can always integrate your other stores into Staffy as well - the system supports multi-store employees as well 😃

AtPerry's Healing Crystals

Best staff management app for Shopify so far. We have been waiting for an app like this for a while!
It takes employess management to a whole new level.

October 27, 2019