EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

EasyTeam POS & Web Time Clock

by Staffy

#1 Choice for POS Time Tracking, Scheduling & Payroll Support.

Qstomize.com

really helpful app for anyone that is more than a solopreneur and has a VA staff. helpful to track our employees, pay them (with PayPal), and keep them productive. way better method than google sheets we were using.

October 15, 2019

We're so glad to hear that! 🙂

Mama India

Amazing app! Having the ability to automatically pay my employees through PayPal & TransferWise is awesome! Also liked the fact that you are paying only for the amount of days you were hiring someone - Great solution for the upcoming holidays!!

Thanks for the support guys! You are bringing a true value.

October 12, 2019

Yup, we all better get ready for the upcoming holidays 💪 Thanks so much for the kind review!

Jasmin's Zodiac Charms

This app is amazing!

I've been tired of using so many different tools just to manage my team. Having tasks, chats and payrolls integrated into the same app is just brilliant and makes my life much much easier!

The support team is great as well!

Love this app! Thanks guys!

October 11, 2019

Hey there, Thank you so much! We are always here to help 😉

stilyo

FINALLY staff management app for Shopify... I never thought I'll see the day comes.

Great support,, the app features ae great, auto payroll with PayPal, Transferwise, and Payoneer, shift scheduling, appointment and task management.

I'm in love! thank you <3

October 10, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review!

1 2 3 5 Next