POS Time Clock & Scheduling

Payroll Ready Time Tracking, POS Sales Commission, Scheduling.

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mithra Tattoo Supplies New York

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I think I found the best app to help me all around from calculating sales commission to time clock on employees. The app is very easy to use and hands down by far!!! Hanna is the best support I've seen for a very long time. She was able to fix all my set up issues from back stage. Her help was just wonderful and save me a lot of time because I'm totally new to the app kind of thing for my Shopify account. I would recommend this app to store owner who need to pay staff commission in regular basic, especially if your shop sells large amount of different kind of inventory and involve different tiers of payout. I'm looking forward to this app that I'm sure it will save me lot of time from where I used to calculate each salesperson on what they sell each period of time. Thank you and God bless

September 15, 2022

We're so happy you find EasyTeam helpful for you! :)

Blue Sun Soda Shop

New to the app. Had a few questions. Hannah was very helpful and friendly. Understood my question and got results in a quick and effiencent manner.

September 2, 2022

We're happy to have you with us! 😄
Feel free to reach out anytime :)

Uppercut on Main

The support staff is AMAZING! Hannah helped me not only solve my problem that, was my fault, but she made me feel like thy were there for me anytime I needed them! AMAZING APP!!!

August 28, 2022

We're so happy you're enjoying the app! :)
Feel free to reach out any time!

Koo De Ker

A great app for simple time keeping. You can manually enter time if an employee forgets to clock in or out. Their online support chat is great.

August 9, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! 🙏
Our support team is always ready to help 😎

Drift House

The customer service is amazing, though there are a few things I would like to see adjusted about the features. 1. would like a mobile app for employees to use to review schedules and submit requests for time off/shift changes etc. VS having to go through a mobile broswer login. 2. The 'schedule' part of the app on my Point of sale iPad is not smooth scrolling and doesn't utilize the full screen so you have to scroll around a lot to see the schedules. I also wish I could adjust the layout of the employees on the schedule, placing all my full time employees at the top of the schedule and the part timers towards the bottom for ease of review. I do enjoy the ease of adjusting the shift times, making changes to hours etc. I have also submitted a request for adding an analytic stat to the reporting side, 'Units Per Transaction' as this is a stat we use to train our sales staff to be more effective on the sales floor. They were very kind and responsive and told me they would add to their updates. I chose this platform as it allows me to actually receive sales reporting for my staff and apply sales to the staff members, which shopify doesn't allow me to do. Once we have this additional stat option, this should be a great fit for my team and myself. I am currently using the 30 day free trial.

June 28, 2022

What a great review! ☺️

Thank you very much for sharing the things you would like to see included in the platform, and we'll keep doing our best to make sure it is as good as it can be :)

Vincent d'Amérique

EasyTeam provided wonderful customer services and aided us drastically in getting our account set up. We have multiple locations and EasyTeam makes it easy to manage staff with commissions. Thanks Hanna, you're the best!

June 7, 2022

We're so happy to see this! Thank you so much - and as always, feel free to reach out anytime! :)

Aquatech Aquariums

I'm using this app for clock in clock out feature and will be planning to make use of the commission feature soon. the system is simple enough, integrates really well and the support is fantastic getting back to me quickly and resolving my issue instantly :)

June 4, 2022

Thank you so much for the review!
We're so happy you find the platform easy to use :)

i just started using the app but i can say that the customer service is great thus far so hopefully the app will be just as great

May 25, 2022

Thank you so much! :) Feel free to reach out anytime!

Two Girls Treasure

I'm still exploring the app and all the functions. Several days in. The response to my questions was amazing! Hannah was super helpful and thorough answering my questions. The app is easy to maneuver.

May 21, 2022

Thanks a lot for the review! 🙏🙏

Jax Wax Houston

The app so far has made things a breeze. Thank you to Miss Hanna who helped get everything right and on track as it should be!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind review! We're always happy to help! 😊

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8