Reviews (183)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features, particularly the time tracking function for managing staff and payroll. The scheduling and commission features are praised for their intuitive design and effectiveness. The app integrates well with Shopify POS and supports remote access, providing sales reporting and staff activity tracking. Customer service is commended for its prompt and effective assistance.

June 3, 2024

This app is great, and very easy to use. The only issue I've had was created by myself, and Emily resolved the problem in no time at all. Highly recommend!

Ohio Roots Boutique
Over 1 year using the app
July 5, 2024

Very helpful and courteous great experience

The Sleep Center
11 months using the app
June 7, 2024

Emily was great at explaining things to me and getting us setup on the new plan.

Live N Grace
About 1 year using the app
Edited May 1, 2024

We use the app mainly for time tracking in all locations and for payroll preparation. The support team was able to solve my login issues and were super helpful. Thank you!

ATAWEAR shop
Israel
April 26, 2024

Natalie was so helpful and kind! Assisted me in a timely manner which I appreciated!

The LW
June 5, 2024

great app and customer service!

Global Bite Co
6 months using the app
May 10, 2024

Great service made sure we received the support we needed!!!

Coles Plants
11 months using the app
May 6, 2024

Emily was extremely helpful through my first time navigating EasyTeam. She made it easy and very clear! Thank You EMILY!

shop-olivia.com
7 months using the app
April 2, 2024

excellent customer service!

The Alchemist's Kitchen
July 7, 2024

Emily was kind, courteous, and resourceful. Before I could even figure out what was happening; she had already resolved my issue and had a team member added to my system. give her a raise, already!

AZULU-US