Stage Try ‑ Try Before You Buy

Increase Your Sales Through A Premium Unified Solution

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Devoteewear

The Stage Team helped us every step of the way with demos, installation, onboarding and collaterals. Super friendly, responsive and you can tell they care about your business and your success. Such a Powerful app and very innovative.

INFINITYSTORE CANADA

Very Helpful Staff. Implementation was great easy and quick. set up process was less than a day. Great marketing collateral received as well to push business

Global Trendz Fashion®

I used the app and it really increased my sales and is easy to implement and use and definitely recommend to other online stores.

KNWLDG

Really easy to set up and a great way to enhance and increase sales. The stage marketing and sales team was extremely helpful.

Legacy Clothing™

I really appreciate the team at Stage Marketplace as far as their technical support. I was quite frustrated with updating my usersname, bio, and profile picture. I did a Zoom call with them and they guided me through some of the steps in fixing the issue. In addition to their support, the app is very user friendly and enables your store or products get more exposure. Therefore, there's opportunities in increasing sales. Would definately recommed!

ORBIT COLLECTIVE

The onboarding process was very easy and the development team was great to work with! Looking forward to seeing the results that can be brought from this innovative new platform.

Wear The Bold

I used this app to generate traffic and sales and it works surprisingly great. Thanks to its brilliant business model, customers are creating innovative short videos about their experience with purchased products, which can be published on your store to enrich your multimedia content and attract more customers. Strongly recommended.

June 1, 2021

Thanks for your insightful review! We're very happy to be working with such amazing stores.

Honour Him Apparel & Company™️

The Stage Team was awesome and helped us with demo and onboarding today. They were personable, professional, and knowledgeable during the entire process. A truly inspiring and innovative Canadian company, these guys are onto something BIG! We can't wait to see what this business partnership has in store, but it can only bring good things. Highly recommended just on the quality customer service, alone. We can't give enough accolades to Stage and the Stage Team. God Bless!

June 1, 2021

Thanks so much for your review! We're working hard to make the Stage shine bright for everyone.

Bio Absorb Nutraceuticals

Onboarding was easy. The development team is very friendly and supportive. We generated a sale within the first 10 days even though the app is still in beta. Looking forward to many more sales and content.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your review!

Mee-Skin®

Congratulations, this app is a must-have, a great team behind it, very efficient, and easy to work with. Integration was fast, it's a real boost for the business. We highly recommend it, keep up the good work guys.

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your review and support!

Previous 1