Statuses for each order
Create and assign custom statuses (called Stages) that match your company's manufacturing and fulfillment process.
Send automated emails to yourself, your team and your customers whenever an order's status has changed.
Update your customers
Help your team and your customers track their orders from received to shipped and everywhere in between.
For a seller to thrive online, they need the trust of the consumer, they need clear and efficient processes and they need top quality customer communication.
Stages provides exactly that. It's a handy order management application that helps you track the progress of your orders through your manufacturing, assembly and fulfillment process by assigning custom statuses or "stages" to each order.
But not only does Stages help you track your orders, it helps your customers track their orders too by sending custom, automated email messages as their order's status changes.
This is particularly effective for businesses that sell bespoke, custom-made or assembled items, and that want to keep their customers in the loop after they've placed an order.
A happy customer is a satisfied customer, and a satisfied customer is a returning customer; turn all your customers into returning customers with Stages.
How does it work?
Stages is an app that enables customizable labeling for each stage in the production and ordering processes. Here's how it works:
- When you start using Stages, you'll create your own statuses (or "stages") that match your company's unique assembly and fulfillment process. For example, if you run a T-shirt printing company, you might label your stages "Order Received", "Proofing", "Screen Printing", "Drying", and finally "Shipped".
- Next, you'll invite your team and then create your own automated email messages. You decide exactly which event should trigger an email, such as when an order goes from "Proofing" to "Screen Printing", or from "Drying" to "Shipped". You can even decide who an email will be sent to: yourself, your team or your customer.
- The email messages you create are built in a way that enables you to use dynamic details about your customer, their order and their shipping address, all without knowing those things ahead of time.
- Finally, as you or your team build and ship your orders throughout the day, you'll use the Stages dashboard to quickly push an order from one stage to the next. The app will monitor your dashboard activity, and send your automated emails whenever the trigger conditions are met.
Stages can offer you:
- Clarity: A good seller needs to foster trust between themselves and the consumer. Stages offers unprecedented levels of clarity at each stage of the process.
- Customizability: Create your own customized checkpoints for your ordering process, and create automated emails that will keep your customers in the loop.
- Efficiency: A good order management tool should streamline and simplify the process. Stages offers full integration with your Shopify store, and fully automated notifications that keep customers informed about the status of their order.
Galeria de mídia
- Site do desenvolvedor
- A Política de privacidade não foi fornecida
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 21 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
A avaliação geral reflete o estado atual do app. Embora considere todas as avaliações do app, ela prioriza as mais recentes.
Avaliações mais recentes
I love this app! I have tried all the other order stage apps, and this one works the best! I love the ability to have custom stages that can send out emails letting the customer know their updates. We've been using it now for 9 months, and it's worked great ever since.
We needed to contact the developer, and I have to say Josh's customer service and attention to us was amazing!
I have one feature request: the ability to search for an order from the dashboard would be awesome.