Stage TEN

Live stream. Connect with Customers. Sell stuff.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

1 review

Buckaroo Bling

This is actually not an app but a separate sales channel. Both the store sales channel and the phone app were easy to install, but that's about the only positive I can say about this app. Out of the 4 attempted live selling events on my website, I was able to do only 2. The other two times, I couldn't even get the app to work (it kept throwing errors at login), or if I got it to open, I kept getting disconnected. The app is glitchy, there is no obvious way to either delete the Shopify sales channel or to contact support, and once you manage to find contact information and contact the support, they are slow to respond and you have to go back-and-forth with them several times to get a proper response to even the simplest questions. This app lost me business on two occasions, so as soon as I figure out how to remove it from my Shopify store, it will be gone.

January 7, 2022

We're so sorry your experience has been less than ideal. We are always looking for ways to improve our app and service, so we appreciate the feedback. We'd love to offer a 1-on-1 onboarding session to ensure this doesn't happen in the future. We'll be reaching out to you directly to gather more details on your feedback, and learn how we can improve your and our users' experience.