Reseñas (139)

Calificación general
3,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 73% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 9% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 14% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
4 de junio de 2024

I have been using Stamped.io's review app for over three years and recently upgraded to the Pro plan, adding their loyalty program. While the app has some limitations, I requested customizations to better suit my website. The team at Stamped.io, especially Ashok, has been outstanding from start to finish. They are always quick to respond and address all my detailed requests and customizations efficiently. Ashok and the other team members consistently exceeded my expectations, and I am deeply appreciative of their assistance. Without their help, the process would have been challenging. Initially, I had doubts about whether this app could meet my needs, but their exceptional support has given me complete confidence. I highly recommend Stamped.io to other store owners looking for a reliable review and loyalty program solution.

wunderkids
Canadá
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
12 de junio de 2024

Ben at Stamped was so knowledgeable and fast for all the needed customizations

Browne Trading Company
7 días usando la aplicación
27 de febrero de 2024

Most satisfied with the Customer Support. They resolved my issues swiftly. The interface of the app is very user friendly.

Ethical Grace
Italia
26 días usando la aplicación
26 de enero de 2024

Fairly easy to transition from one loyalty system to another; we migrated from Loyalty Lion and Stamped's customer service was a big help in making it possible!

Barrister and Mann LLC
2 meses usando la aplicación
5 de abril de 2024

great support

SOL✿CBD
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de diciembre de 2023

One of the best Applications that I ever used for marketing and make customers become a royalty . I’ve been using almost 3 years and I made decisions to upgrade plan for my website this year because I got more and more customers ,support team is super helpful Elvis he solved me the problem very quickly when something went wrong .Big thanks again Elvis from www.Samadoolcoffee.com

Samadoolcoffee
Tailandia
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de abril de 2024

Increible servicio al cliente. Me ayudaron de manera eficiente, rapida y muy amoroso Ben

Wild Foods
Chile
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
28 de agosto de 2023

I love how easy this app is to use and update. We've only been using it for a handful of months and it's been wonderful for our consumers. We are finally able to give back to our valued consumers who have followed/stuck with our brand/products over the years.

Vermont Smoke & Cure
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
Stamped.io respondió 11 de octubre de 2023

Hello Vermont Smoke & Cure team,

Thank you for your outstanding 5-star review! We're thrilled to hear how much you appreciate Stamped Loyalty.

It's fantastic to know that you find our app easy to use and update. We strive to make managing your loyalty program as seamless as possible. We're delighted that your customers have been enjoying the benefits, and that you can now give back to your loyal consumers effectively.

If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help you make your loyalty program even more rewarding for your valued consumers.

Your partners in success,
All of us at Stamped

19 de diciembre de 2023

Very helpful support team. They are always quick and responsive with my problems

Pearl Time
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
30 de junio de 2023

Prompt customer service and lots of support. We have enjoyed the app and it works well for our store.

Olive Herb Co
11 meses usando la aplicación
Stamped.io respondió 11 de octubre de 2023

Hello Olive Herb Co team,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Stamped. We're thrilled to hear that our customer service and support have met your expectations and that our app is working well for your store.

We're here to support your success, so if you ever have any questions, suggestions, or need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@stamped.io. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to continually providing the best service possible.

Thank you for choosing Stamped. We appreciate your support and look forward to helping your store thrive.

Your partners in success,