Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

Glamour and Lace Boutique

Just downloaded the app. I have been using another loyalty program for 2 years and switched to this one. It was super quick and easy to install and get set up, moved all my customers over and their points with ease and I love all the options for tailoring it to my needs. I had a few questions during set up and was quickly helped via email

Glam Xten Collection

We absolutely love the app and our customers will as well as they will use it to unlock FREE items and continue to be the awesome customers they. Thanks for installing this amazing app for us. Great customer service !

84Gem

Excellent customer service and quick response time. App is very easy to use and customize for your store.

MANIKO-NAILS.DE

Fast help with all of our problems when we had issues. In addition the app is great as advertised. Thanks!

Icon Age Defense

Customer service is very responsive and helpful. App works great. Looking forward to see how customers like it :)

LizIdahoArt

Easy to navigate and customize templates. The "get started" guide didn't work very well, but it's easy without it.

manyo US

I've been using Stamped review app since the beginning and now I'm in love with a loyalty program. The CS team is amazing!

Calecim Professional

Great interface, quite user friendly. Was also having a problem trying to save the changes when adding free products as rewards, but customer support managed to help me resolve this quite quickly. Thank you!

Japan With Love

I would like to recommend to every shop, this is the best solution for shopping. The whole team is just great and helpful at all times!!!

Kidz N More Online

This app is amazing! Both the review section and the rewards section are so easy to use. Customer service the best I've had to deal with, quick response and clear precise instructions! Definitely recommend!