Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

German Shepherd Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Best app and amazing support. Extremely helpful and the app is really easy to use. It increased our sales and our customers love the points reward program.

De Arco Accesorios

Location Chile

great app and the best is the costumer service !! it was a little difficult to understand at the beginning but they answered all my questions

Familiar PlayThings

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

I have just installed this app and I am very happy with it, not to mention the support team who are very helpful, thank you to the support staff I have engaged with so far.

Chefs Evolution

Location Romania

Support responds very quick and is very helpful, and they have easy solutions for any problems you have.

Wine To Share

Location Singapore

Stamped.io customer service is amazing. The app has great functionality, classy aesthetics and support staff are responsive and very helpful. Nothing is ever too much to ask for help in customization.

IL-Keys

Location Israel

Amazing app. alot of options, you can customize and design how you feel like. The support always answer fast and helping. Highly recommended.

Frank Ideas

Location Australia

I can't rave about Stamped.io enough. Their support is amazing, my customers love it, I love it. Seriously don't wait to install it, it will change the way you and your customers relate to each other.

Glamour and Lace Boutique

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Just downloaded the app. I have been using another loyalty program for 2 years and switched to this one. It was super quick and easy to install and get set up, moved all my customers over and their points with ease and I love all the options for tailoring it to my needs. I had a few questions during set up and was quickly helped via email

Glam Xten Collection

We absolutely love the app and our customers will as well as they will use it to unlock FREE items and continue to be the awesome customers they. Thanks for installing this amazing app for us. Great customer service !

84Gem

Excellent customer service and quick response time. App is very easy to use and customize for your store.