Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Grace Urban Apothecary, LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am about to launch the Loyalty App and want to express my extreme satisfaction with the ease of setup. Likewise, when I was slightly confused about next steps, the team was incredibly helpful and responsive when I was looking for guidance and confirmation that I was on the right track. I am also happy to see that there is a way to import existing customer points so they can take advantage of purchases made before this program went into place. I will write another after I have this launched for my customers.

HollyBDesigns

I'm still in the early stages of building my business and this app is helping me build engagement with my customers.

Hey! Chips

Location Singapore

I used this app together with their Product Reviews. Works well perfectly for my website. Prompt response from the team and appreciate their initiatives to advice us on the implementation. Great layout, functions, display widgets, customization and ease of setup. It provides all that we need!! Highly recommend.

Custom Coffees

Location Australia

This is a 'must have'. Works very well, easy to setup and use. Just started using the loyalty section recently, so easy it's ridiculous. Love this addon.

Foxbrim Naturals

I love stamped.io. Have used their reviews app for years and recently upgraded to use the Loyalty & Rewards. I love the layout, the different tiers and ease of setup but in addition to the great functionality that provides all that we need to provide a VIP, support has been phenomenal. Every question I have asked Judy, she has responded quickly and provided great information so I can make the best decision. I am so impressed with the help and support. This is a top notch company and if you are seeking a loyalty & rewards program, I would 100% recommend Stamped.io.

Breast cancer slayer

Time spent using app Over 1 year

i love the convenience of the app. it has been very helpful to my business. i love how i was able to easily connect it to shopify

Everything Naturally Sweet

I love this Mango body butter. I only use a little and my skin feels amazing. I have very dry skin and especially around this time of year so I need something to stop my skin from being dry and this worked. I would definitely buy it again.

Olsa Tools

The team at Stamped.Io has been great! We already used them for our reviews and UGC and we expanded to include the loyalty program. Their support is amazing and respond within a few hours in most cases.

dome BEAUTY

I have used Stamped for my reviews and have expanded to also use Stamped for my loyalty program and I couldn't be happier. Their programs are exceptional and their customer support is outstanding!!! I highly recommend!

Siberian Wellness Online Store

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Great application paired with stamped.io reviews. Easy to use interface for the shop owner along with our customers. Puts recently shipped orders in a Queue to send an email with a review request to the customer, only once the shop owner's permission is granted. Having Stamped.io on my website has greatly boosted the trust behind my company/products and makes selling online a breeze.