Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Rating (4)
Developer
Stamped.io
April 22, 2021

In love with this app. The free plan already has amazing inclusions. It looks super sleek, has a lot of customisation options and was exactly what we were after. I found the setup a tiny bit clunky mostly because there wasn't a roadmap what to do first and where to place the widgets. There are links and explanations on their website that I found later but would've been great to have a bit of a setup wizard. I found some small design flaws with some widgets and had a few questions (it wasn't quite clear if existing members get enrolled automatically and if they get the bonus points we had set up) so I emailed their support team and they got back to me within minutes regardless of what time of day. Their responses were personal and not just copy and paste replies and really helped - some of the best customer service in a long while. Can only recommend!

Beautiful Bundles
Time spent using app: 2 days
April 5, 2021

Customer service is the best. Its evident they want you to succeed with their product. I had a few design changes above my paygrade and Ivan had me taken care of in no time. 5 stars!

Mad Viking
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 4, 2021

Super easy to use and excellent marketing service. Makes customers come back and build loyalty. Love it!

TheBXGStore
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 30, 2021

Absolutely love this app! It is so easy to use, installation was easy even with my super custom theme. Bonus points for having the best customer service! They answer any and every question of mine 24/7. Thank you thank you!

That Fcking Feminist
Time spent using app: 21 days
March 29, 2021

Incredible customer service - had a few issues with set-up but they helped with everything and were able to answer all my questions quite quickly! Highly recommend!

One Wear Freedom