Stamped Loyalty & Referrals

Loyalty Program with rewards, referrals, points & VIP tiers

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ikkyu Tea

Location Japan

Excellent product, very happy with the support that helped us to clarify a display question we had. Quick, efficient and very polite.

Camber

Great product and support team. They were responsive, courteous and very helpful. Thank you Stamped!

Elements for Life

Great app with lots of features. Love the way it integrates with their rewards app. Amazing support that beats the rest!

Forabeli

We use this app for our store and this app has excellent client responsiveness and support. Love it.

Intimate Alchemy

This app is amazing & so is the support team. Adding a Loyalty program added another layer of engagement with my brand to my customer base. When having any issues, support was very responsive & worked with me until all issues were resolved. I'm really happy with all this app offers.

The Gregarious Goose

I have only had the app for a day. I had to reach out to customer support a few times and each time Elvis, yes Elvis answered my questions in a timely manner and were very helpful by sending screenshots and steps to help resolve my issues of being a new user.

Prameria

Easy to use. Good customer service. Best for loyalty program apps.I recommended this so just give a try you might need this.

German Shepherd Shop

Best app and amazing support. Extremely helpful and the app is really easy to use. It increased our sales and our customers love the points reward program.

De Arco Accesorios

great app and the best is the costumer service !! it was a little difficult to understand at the beginning but they answered all my questions

Familiar PlayThings

I have just installed this app and I am very happy with it, not to mention the support team who are very helpful, thank you to the support staff I have engaged with so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9