Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

by Stamped.io

Boost customer engagement & retention with a loyalty program

Love, Treasure

This app is very easy to use. It allows you to create your rules regarding rewards, and track new customers and points given.

Rojel

Rojel sells NZ Manuka honey and NZ Royal Jelly harvested in our Auckland apiaries. We are beekeepers.
We decided to implement Shopify for ourselves and also interested in the Rewards program. Stamped.io provides us a variety of functionalities that we required and we are really satisfied.
Moreover, all the team members in Stamped.io responded to us very quickly and professionally. I would like to give my special thanks to Tarn Yost, Ivan Ong, Blake Knezevich, Mohamed Badawi, Blake Knezevich, Joel Santos, Kaushik Mallick, Ais D and all the members in Stamped.io who helped me.
rojelnz.myshopify.com will be unveiled soon to www.rojel.co.nz in mid May 2021. (Now www.rojel.co.nz is in Wix without webshop.)
Thanks again and visit our new website after mid May. Steve
Rojel

FKN Gym Wear

So far so good! Easy to set up. Easy for customers to navigate. So many options to choose from. Highly recommended. (Have only had it for a few days)

Cake for Breakfast Company

I really like this rewards program. It was easy to set up but if you do have questions, customer service is very helpful and quick to respond. The free version comes with a lot of features including a dedicated rewards page.

Cybeart

Look no further - the best app on the market and best customer service. A bit expensive but well worth the money.

Beautiful Bundles

In love with this app. The free plan already has amazing inclusions. It looks super sleek, has a lot of customisation options and was exactly what we were after. I found the setup a tiny bit clunky mostly because there wasn't a roadmap what to do first and where to place the widgets. There are links and explanations on their website that I found later but would've been great to have a bit of a setup wizard. I found some small design flaws with some widgets and had a few questions (it wasn't quite clear if existing members get enrolled automatically and if they get the bonus points we had set up) so I emailed their support team and they got back to me within minutes regardless of what time of day. Their responses were personal and not just copy and paste replies and really helped - some of the best customer service in a long while. Can only recommend!

Mad Viking

Customer service is the best. Its evident they want you to succeed with their product. I had a few design changes above my paygrade and Ivan had me taken care of in no time. 5 stars!

TheBXGStore

Super easy to use and excellent marketing service. Makes customers come back and build loyalty. Love it!

That Fcking Feminist

Absolutely love this app! It is so easy to use, installation was easy even with my super custom theme. Bonus points for having the best customer service! They answer any and every question of mine 24/7. Thank you thank you!

One Wear Freedom

Incredible customer service - had a few issues with set-up but they helped with everything and were able to answer all my questions quite quickly! Highly recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6