Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

Stamped.io Loyalty & Rewards

by Stamped.io

Boost customer engagement & retention with a loyalty program

Kidz N More Online

This app is amazing! Both the review section and the rewards section are so easy to use. Customer service the best I've had to deal with, quick response and clear precise instructions! Definitely recommend!

Merit e-Shop

I just install and didnt see its performance yet, but your price package for new business is awesome

KISS mineral

I have been using Stamped.io for collecting reviews for my online shop for the past 2 years. Perfect in every way. Only recently we decide to use the referral functions in Stamped.io; Simple to implement, configure and fast to kickstart. And even if you are stuck or having problems. The customer support is fantastic for they are fast and perfect in their resolution.

SALT + GLOW

I used stamped.io to help me gain more traction on my website and the customer service is amazing! Really quick responses and helpful.

The Chew Crew

Super easy to use and the tutorial is really helpful! I'm usually a close and figure out type of person, but the tutorials were quick and easy! I can already sense I will enjoy this app a lot!

Belle Cosmetixs

Great APP! Allows you to improve engagement on your website! I am able to create fun loyalty rewards for my customers! Very exciting!

JJs Card Emporium

Great app, really recommend to download. It has a lot of great features and it is very simple to use.

My One Stop

Quick and helpful customer service. This is one of the ONLY referral apps that let you send coupons directly for referrals, instead of working around a complicated points system. It's also one of the only ones that really allow in-depth customization of the launcher. So glad I found this!

Love, Treasure

This app is very easy to use. It allows you to create your rules regarding rewards, and track new customers and points given.

Rojel

Rojel sells NZ Manuka honey and NZ Royal Jelly harvested in our Auckland apiaries. We are beekeepers.
We decided to implement Shopify for ourselves and also interested in the Rewards program. Stamped.io provides us a variety of functionalities that we required and we are really satisfied.
Moreover, all the team members in Stamped.io responded to us very quickly and professionally. I would like to give my special thanks to Tarn Yost, Ivan Ong, Blake Knezevich, Mohamed Badawi, Blake Knezevich, Joel Santos, Kaushik Mallick, Ais D and all the members in Stamped.io who helped me.
rojelnz.myshopify.com will be unveiled soon to www.rojel.co.nz in mid May 2021. (Now www.rojel.co.nz is in Wix without webshop.)
Thanks again and visit our new website after mid May. Steve
Rojel