Star Map Editor

Star Map Editor

by Inspon Tech

Star Map Editor for self or outsourced printing

Une Étoile

Très belle mise à jour! Merci pour cette personnalisation supplémentaire. L'équipe de développeurs est très présente et réactive par email. Encore merci pour votre aide et votre patience.

Nachtfunkel

I have already started some POD business. With this editor I have found the perfect addition. I will now even print my posters with my own printers because the business is going so well, which increases my profit margin extremely. Thank you for sharing this great app with us and not having to develop an expensive solution for thousands of dollars.

Starmapping

I am absolutely convinced! :)
A really nice editor. The orders are also very easy to manage. Everything nicely arranged - just as I imagined it would be!

Portraits & Co

This needs a lot of work - seems like a rushed app launch. Limited functionality, lots of bugs. The product it creates in your shopify store adds the text "Text editor is loading" and takes a while to kick in for the tools to appear when a customer clicks on the product. Also when we first tested this - nothing was generated when the input fields for the editor was used. I've tried various star-map editors and unfortunately all of them aren't properly developed and charge high monthly subscriptions for very basic functionality. Your better off investing 200$ in a proper star map tool any coder can build for you easily via Google Maps. on a positive note - they provide beautiful mock-ups

October 26, 2020

Dear customer,

first of all you should contact our support to report any errors.
>This morning we have updated our app to support Arabic, Chinese and other special fonts, there may have been some overlaps. Sorry for this :)

We have tested our editor thoroughly to ensure an excellent usability.

The editor has an excellent design and wonderful functions that can be tested in our test store.

Best regards

Advisma App-Team

vanarto

I have been looking for a star map editor for a long time.
This is the only provider I found and it is really great. It's great that you can decide where to print the posters.