Star Reviews

Star Reviews

by gazzy

AliExpress Reviews Importer | Social Proof | Includes Photos

bentronix-store

nice, easy to use, works perfect with my store theme. Looks pretty good with the pictures and national flags.

trestongroup

So easy to use and incredibly helpful. It helped me to push reviews to my store and with barely any effort on my end.

slvmanagementsolutionss

Great app. Love this app. I am using it on multiple stores! Customer Service is 1st class. If you are looking for such an app, go for this!

madsoncorners

Launching online stores can get a bit challenging especially managing suppliers while optimizing ads & site.Thanks again

cameliamaftei09

So far so good! They are very fast and helpful! I can definitely see this improving my sales volume!

eminflows

I love it! So complete and the User Interface is really great and easy to understand. I will use it definitely in my shop!

girlswithafrosrock

PERFECT. I used this application since 3 days, it's just perfect and really easy to use. nothing wrong to say about it

akiahmcgilberry15

It is very helpful for store without review yet. Also, the subscription fee is not expensive. Keep updating the features!

hanzoyesquivel06

It's really easy to use. Intuitive. It provides a great professional appearance to my shop! looooove

goushopies

Amazing first using, easy friendly . Everything is very detail well organize, I will highly recommended to anyone

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13